Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

Kashafa   

Typical Somali, not accepting blame. They blame it on everybody else but themselves or much better they glorify it as Tahliil is doing it.

You on crack, man ? Not accepting blame kulahaa. What blame is there to be had ? Lol, this nigga wants the G-haadi Thoroughbreds to apologise and 'accept blame' for standing in defense of Deen-ta, Dal-ka, and Dadka. There was and is only nobility, honor, sacrifice, courage, dignity, and thoroughness. Concepts you may not recognise thanks to the flip-floppin oppurtunism evident throughout ur posts. Yesterday with the traitorous TFG..and today, with the realest of the real ? Interesting leap of logic.

The thoroughbreds who lined the fields of combat fighting against Ethiopian aggression don't need ur approval. Not then, and mos def not now. Try and remember that as history is being written in Somalia, you and your ilk are nothing but insignificant back-wash with nowhere to go. Relics of a bygone generation with no convictions but that of the Clan.....Al-Qabiil.

In all seriousness brother JUJE those who died in Somalia shielding and protecting their homes from an external threat happen to be in my book noble, gracious, and honorable men…and women…and May they ALL THOSE BRAVE SOMALIS WHO NEED NOBODY’S GLORIFICATION rest in peace.

Aamiin to that. Feted and lauded, even by the West, they need nor seek recognition or defense. Let the haters hate, Let the nitpickers pick-nit, and let the Sons of Somalia continue the fight forward for the liberation of their country.

They died,those noble Somali men, for what they believed in
...a concept that seems totally alien to some SOL members

Honour.....those who don't have it can never understand it. That's why they scratch their heads in confusion.

Juje   

Here we go again much of innuendo and avoiding the facts. Lets be clear on one thing that those who have lost their lives in the fields in the battle against Ethiopan forces deserve nothing less than to be honoured and if I said anything in contrary I stand corrected and render my apologies. However I believe what I was questioning here, which I believe was the theme of the thread, was the leadership that has set them out in that very miscalculated task. As much as the young jihadist were prudent and commited to their believe it was however not in parallel with the dubious sincerity of their commanders who can be termed as being nothing short than conspiracy. While thousands of committed and devoted lives were lost in the battle field the commanders such as Roobo and Indhacadde went to Xaaj soon and during the height of the heated battle. And in later stages when hundreds were avoiding the fierce air attacks of the AC-130 the prime leader was fished out by the supposed enemy and given refuge in a five star hotel in Nairobi.

Hence my friends Tahliil and Kashafa what I question is not the motive of the jihadist but the commanders who inspite of previous vital misgivings have been reinstated in similar heirarchy.

Thus by questioning this if it warrants such comment :

The thoroughbreds who lined the fields of combat fighting against Ethiopian aggression don't need ur approval. Not then, and mos def not now. Try and remember that as history is being written in Somalia, you and your ilk are nothing but insignificant back-wash with nowhere to go. Relics of a bygone generation with no convictions but that of the Clan.....Al-Qabiil.

then I can only assume it is defence of very nature of which am accused of 'Al-Qabiil'.

Fellas, there is notting noble about killing babies and mothers??? without no doubt, we all know that ICU= Inda"cadde, Aweys and their cousins. The remenants have no caliber within the ICU. Wonder suddenly how they rise from the ashes, huh!!!!! I have no sympathy for the ICU or anyone whop supports them for they choose their destiny, and invited Ethiopia to my country.....For those ICU supporter, good luck liberting Somalia, and please be more pro-Active.

These people "care" about Somalia and yet rejoice in more bloodshed.

They want to fight Ethiopians inside Mogadishu? They want to help the Somali people by calling for more war in the safety of an Eritrean hotel.

Its the hight of *********, and they are doomed to fail as they always have done.

Tahliil   

It really does injustice to the thousands of the Somalis men and women from everywhere in the greater Somalia...Puntland, Somaliland, yes Sland too, oggeadinia and NFD, and even as far as in jibuuti who by realizing the invasion of the Tigre army as nothing else but that joined their brethrens in the battlefield of Bandiirley and diinsoor and Baydhabo and elsewhere...to dishonestly say that they were brainwashed, influenced and misled by Indhacade....a man who many of those heroes had no idea who he was or never heard of his reputation and name before but who stood for principle before anything else and understood the inner intentions of what thousands upon thousands of Tigre dirties would b doing inside Hamar if they went unchallenged moved from all over Somalia to the frontlines to protect and serve...the homeland

They were and still are responding to a fine principle which always gets lost and overpowered by false slogans and Qabiill platitudes...in this forum...