Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Lol. Waad riyooneysaan dhamaantiin. That is what you are all doing. You want to see liberation of Somalia? What kind do you like the Courts to offer to the Somali people? A verbally-charged liberation? Or a militarily-driven liberation?

Get real people, as Bilaal suggested. If you expected a verbal liberation then maybe Indha-Cade can be excluded from the struggle. But if not, I assure you, he is indispensible in the struggle - whatever his previous records show. Records and rumour which I am sure those in Asmara are fully aware off. But still, they had to make the difficult decision of including him in the process- that decision should make a clear signal to you guys.

Yes. Yes. But is HE/THEY to be trusted? If one agrees with BILAL and gives Indha-Cade the benefit of the doubt, what about the others in that cabinet?

Hussein Aideed, a former deputy Prime Minister and interior minister, was named as second-in-command of the ARS central committee, a 191-seat legislative body chaired by former parliament Speaker Sharif Hassan.

Second-in-command? :D ...adeer khayaaliga naga daaya dee..

Paragon   

^^Adiga intey wax kaa marayaan horta? Hadalka ma laba shub buu kuugu dhacaa aan ku weydiiyee? It is not the 'man' that is wanted but what the resources the man can offer. Simple and clear. Even if indhacade wasn't the lame excuse, I doubt many of you who now pose 'criticism' would have supported the courts anyway.

Khayaali kuye lol. Khayaaliyey xaal qaado!

Fahiye,

Do you happen to know the tribal affiliations of all those named? If so, knowing all their clans and tolnimo surely is a unique talent found in few dedicated individuals. To be frank with you, I haven't got the faintest idea if the names are tol or cadow; but one thing I know for sure, they are men and women who put down their names on paper for the liberation of Somalia. For me, that is noble enough. I have no further personal reason to dig deeper to find grime on them.

Ms DD   

Paragon

I assure you, he is indispensible in the struggle - whatever his previous records show

We are clearly missing something here. If he is so indespensible as you say, they should make it clear as to how he is an integral part of the struggle. There should be transparency and accountability if they want to enjoy the support of Somalis.

Paragon   

Ms D&D Lol, you want them to tell world the sort of work he is doing for them? Can't they do that after the war has been won? Transpiracy at this time would really not help Ms D&D.

i'm not concerned of the previous records although it plays a major part of the struggle, but i'm concerned of the experience and education he got to hold such position ....

If you blame the tfg they use warlords to hold a ministerial positions then you shouldn't do the same in order to please someone .... or some ppl.

how come he is the defense while there are military generals and well experienced military personnel in the conference ?

Ms DD   

At the risk of breaking my fast, the guy is incompetent. For the life of me, I cant work out what value his presence would add to the struggle.

Spearheading the resistance my behind! We know what this guy did/capable of, just like we see how no one says a bad word against Sheikh Sharif. How come we have complete different perceptions of 2 guys supposedly fighting from the same corner?

In order to succeed, one needs the support of the people. If Somalis lose confidence in the resistence, the Asmara group might as well give up now.

Paragon   

^^The boogy military generals don't come equiped with their army, do they? They are empty handed and broke. But he on the other hand, comes with men and armour. DyouknowwhatImean? :D

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^The boogy military generals don't come equiped with their army, do they? They are empty handed and broke. But he on the other hand, comes with men and armour. DyouknowwhatImean?
:D

Then good luck with the failure and the second defeat ...........

Paragon   

^^Thanks. Waxaad ii darnaan lahayd in aan sheegato cilmul-qayb balse hadaadba sheegan waa Al-xamdulilaah. Adeer Illaah baan qabnaa... cidna calafkeeda ma seegto.

Ms DD   

If Indhacade comes with men and armour, then he should be just a donater not the defense minister. I hope to see the day when a position is filled by merits.

Paragon   

MsD&D,

Those with merits are shaking in their boots fear American recriminaions somewhere in the qurbaha. So it is not soon that you would see them fill any position. Even their military generals hope in wadankii loo qabto si ay u tagaan iyagoo ku xaragoonaya garaadadoodii hore.

me   

We have to build up from scratch. These courts and all these tainted folks should be a thing from the past. For now ha bood boodaan, but I am not expecting anything from them, all I hope for is that they create the environment in which new groups with fresh ideas can prosper.

Jamster   

Uuh! My dear lad paragon, on his high horse marching towards victorious liberation!!!. Brother, what is so unique about knowing these guys’s clans? Anyone who follows Somalia ‘politics’ will undoubted be well acquainted with these names unless one only follows hargeisaawi politics :D Most dearly lad, are reeking with ur that will make you politically vomit with disgust.

Who do you think these guys are?

Sharif Ahmed

Col. Omar Hashi,

Mohamed Ahmed Tarsan

Hussein Aideed

Yusuf "Indha Ade" Mohamed Siad

Abdirahman Janakow,

Indhocade?

The issue is one of credibility brother. For these guys to ‘liberate’ ‘conquer’ Somalia, they would need the support of the majority of the people in Somalia thusly resurrecting politically bodies of the likes indhocade and making him in centre stage of this undertaking is not only foolish but horridly damaging. Further, his credentials as a warlord is only confined in what most people will regard a common thievery against the peace loving people of livers!. He let him men down in their most hour of need. He only commands the trust of his kinsmen bro; nothing else. If the group want to make the resistance a Hawwwiye Group then let us be honest about it.

This is nothing but a complete failure. Weldone to Tarzan and his chaps.