Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

He thinks indhocade is wadaad
:D

Waa wadaad tuug ah...and yes they do exist.

As for Asmara group, Somalis are by their very nature reactionary, and hardly give any deep thought to their action.

Sheeka...Anigaa mase mr Me....Anigu waxaan iri umadaan laguma qoyana ama TFG, or Wadaad, ama Boqolka lands kasoo ifbaxa wadankii. Wuxu waa xoolo meesha joogaanba laba Amxaar oo gaalo madow ah baa qorayaha isku dhiibaya.

MS DD...I see them everyday.

^^Indhacadde wuxuu mudan yahay inuu dadka danbi dhaaf weydiisto bishan Ramadan...may Allah forgive him and guide him to the correct path.

But his name is synonymous with either anarchy or fashal, to reintroduce him to the charged Somali politics once again is really missing the point of the whole struggle…

This is not it! So lets not be the proverbial abandoned elderly woman who mumbled; bal waxbaan dhawri . Wax la dhowraa meesha kama muuqdaan really...

NGONGE   

^^ Ceeb. Ceeb walaalo. Are you not fasting? Don't call the wadaad a spotty moron!

ps

JB, I was not talking about him. I was talking about Hassan D Aweys and the other guy. Why are they not part of this 'government'?

Ms DD   

Che

They are either wadaado or tuug. Cant be both. Tuug can never be wadaad. Wadaad can never be tuug.

Forgive me for stating the obvious.

Ng

Where is the :D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Paraganoow[/b

This is clearly another mistake by Wadaadada/Makamadaha, which it can not be defended.

]

What jobs were they given in this group? I'm talking about Wadaadada, saaxib!

The top jobs maaha? When I say wadaada I mean those who were leading UIC excluding Indhacade

The guy has an image problem, so what ... as Paragon pointed this is not about winning the Media over rather the harder and more noble task of changing the current state of affairs in our homeland.

None of u truly knows the the acheivements of Indhcade, u hear what u hear of the media but am sure the guys running this new show know something of what is doing inside Somalia , hence why he was named.

Yes i think most are suprised that he was named in tat role, providing tat he did not even attend the meeting, but it also shows the boldness of the Asmara group tat they mean business and will appoint indivuals they know are cabable of carrying the task ahead.

Ms DD   

Lets hypothesise

Say the Asmara group has won and now govern the country. Do you think Indhocade/ceydiid and the like will just disappear? Or maybe you dont mind them ruling the country.

Paragon   

^^If they manage to clear off the Tigre...aniga bandar aan jiifaa :D . Don't mind them ruling at all (not Caydiid though). I can tolerate indhacade.

me   

Allot of folks talk shid......I am talking to Xiin, Paragon, Ngonge, Che and myself.

Drop whatever your doing and join the fight instead of commenting on these folks. What do you say?

Are you willing to leave that job of yours and do what needs to be done?