Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

me   

resistance is a right Eedo.

Paragon thats what I mean.

Are you guys willing to sell your car, give a notice to your landlord, tell your employer he can fukk himself, tell the wife you will go and buy ciggaretes, buy a one way ticket and risk dying of malaria in the Juba's or thirst in the O-gaden.

me   

Dhubad exactly what I mean. Too much talk no action. Thats why that no one should actually criticise indhocade, cause he is doing what most including myself aren't doing. The same goes for Cabdulahi Yusuf, he is atleast doing something whether we agree with him or not.

Soomaalidu waxay tidhaahdaa islaan fadhida lagdintu la fududaa.

marka my advice stop talking if your not willing to step to the plate.

Gabbal   

Adeer ilaahaan idinku dhaariyaye, yaa Asmara wax ka sugayey hadaan idin su'aalo?

Speeches were good, emotions reflected the majority, but can anyone among us stand up and say they actually expected something from Asmara?

Originally posted by me:

Dhubad exactly what I mean. Too much talk no action. Thats why that no one should actually criticise indhocade, cause he is doing what most including myself aren't doing. The same goes for Cabdulahi Yusuf, he is atleast doing something whether we agree with him or not.

Soomaalidu waxay tidhaahdaa islaan fadhida lagdintu la fududaa.

marka my advice stop talking if your not willing to step to the plate.

i dont think you are serious. But if you are your yardstick sucks adeer [forgive me if that comes across a bit harsh].

i for one could not have asked for a better comedy today then this. indo cade aa? Let me get this right, asmara was supposed to be the UIC 2.0, to borrow a term from MMA. instead what we have is:

Aweys

Shariifka

Indo cade

Plus

Ceydiid

Shariif xasan

If the courts gave us a lot of reason to ridicule them, these guys bag full. I have to give to them for one reason: re inventing the 4.5 formula. Where the TFG brought together the five different clans of Somalia, the Asmara group brought together the five different ideologies of Somalia.

Wadaadism: Shariifka

terrorism: Aweyska

qaabdarism: the other Shariif

xabashism: Ceydiid

warlordism: Indo

Add worst of the courts to the worst of the TFG and you get Asmara.

Tahliil   

GOD FORBID but somehow, if it comes down to it, and all options close down on me, and I have nowhere else to run and search for an alternative choice, and the selection I get is really between Indhocade and Tigre torture....I would without a second thought, with no hesitation at all pick Indhacade’s horrors over the Tigrinyan boys rape and murder and defeat…

I could have supported the exact same way adeer Yeeyo the big old vampire but the thing is Addeer have slept like the whore he is of course(methaphorically speaking) with so many bad characters without even thinking it through.

The old adage that the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies both to Eritrea and Indhacade

Kashafa   

Meeshaan waxaa moodaa Annual Conference of Nitpickers. Each trying to outdo the other in their amazing political 'foresight' skills and 'purity'. Yacni, if the Asmara conference doesn't mesh with their 21st century yuppie'fied outlook, it's no good. Lol, waraa meesha comedy caadi ahayn aa ka socoto. Shirka Asamara wax maa ka sugaysay, said one. They lost me, I'm out, said a few other. Hate to be mean in Ramadan, laakin waa su'aal, you honestly think that you and your 'opinions' are worth 2 cents of Chineese money to the men on the ground ? Goorma aa iska dhaa-dhici-say that you're somehow indispensable to the liberation of Somalia. Lemme lay it to you gently: You're irrelevant. Ama cirka oo boodh ama dhul-ka isku garaac, the Muqaawama doesn't need your 'blessing' to wage war and Somalia will be liberated inshallah, in spite of your objections, macsharal nitpickers.

To quote the one and only A.U.B, Caku iyo 'liberal' booq-badhan. :D

About the topic, the appointment of Indocadde and Aideed Junior was a mistake, but not Armmagedon the nitpickers make it out to be, in my worthless personal opinion(Worthless, just like yours, gentle reader, because it emanates from cyber-space). I believe the 191 members of the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia thought it out carefully and agreed that at this early stage, substance(men, money, arms) trumps style(PR campaign). Politics is a game to be played and those who insist on ideological 'purity' find themselves on the sidlelines. Aideed and Indocadde are no more than tools, being used because of their considerable influence and contacts. Feel free to object to that decision with fact-based reasoning, but squawking "Indocadde!! Indocadde!!" like a wounded chicken doesn't cut it.

"I could have supported the exact same way adeer Yeeyo the big old vampire but the thing is Addeer have slept like the whore he is of course(methaphorically speaking) with so many bad characters without even thinking it through.

"

if adeer yey is a whore whatis ur adeer indo the vampire of barawe?

Kashafa   

^^LOL, Waraa Naxar, bahasha ayada ahayd(youknowwhatimtalkin'bout, homey) durba way ku qabatay yaah. Difaac, Adeer. Saas baa kugu ogahay. :D

And here was I thinking Xamiyatul Jaahiliya would be under control for Ramadan.

"Politics is a game to be played and those who insist on ideological 'purity' find themselves on the sidlelines."

Isn't that what you and court supporters have been doing? pure Islamism. beenta hore, runta dambe aye disha! isn't Asmara "Sidelines"?