Sign in to follow this  
Naasir

Want to Marry 2 Wives

Rahima   

And now I must go shopping fast!

Sounds almost tempting :D , but my heart wouldn’t let me.

Raxima, mar bay xigmadu wadnaha kaa gashaa

ee Jacayl equationka ku dar dee 'nooh'

Jacayl ceases to be part of the equation when this comes around ;) . Sorry, I don’t buy the unconditional love crap.

Come on, u gotta be kidding, you telling me if I wanna date you, got the hosts 4 ya, shukaansi kaa rabo, kuu kululahay and say "hey sis I like you blaaa blaaa blaaa waa is ku dhacee, jiroos aa tahay, waa kuu kululahay but I wanna marry more than one wife, do u think you will even decline in a calm manner,,, shoooottt I will be lucky if u don't slap me or u may say "dhaandhaan yahow na dhaaf". but once u find how warm and gentle I am you may not wanna give up on me that easily.

My example was an over-exaggeration but I hoped you’d get the point. The point was that brothers with hopes such as yourself should make their intentions very clear (i.e. say it word for word, not implied) early on in the relationship. Be sure to tell her your intentions when you tell her that you would like to have as many children as Allah will give you.

Either way Naasir, don’t be deceiving. Do not try to put the emotional noose around a poor unsuspecting sister (who has the right to not want to be part of such a marriage) and then spring such intentions on her. It is unfair and morally wrong.

I don't see what's the big deal if the bro wants 2 wives....All the women in here are jumping up and down and fuming like they're married to this guy already!!"Be a man!!" and blah blah blah....Naasir,walaal,if you really want it,and you think that you can fulfill the Islamic requirements for such an arrangement,then go for it!!Whatchu axe-ing us 4?

I think you missed the gist of the whole thread. No one is contesting Naasirs right; it is rather an issue of whether or not the sister has a right to protest. To put it simply, yes she has a right and for that it needs to be respected. Do not belittle women’s rights.

All I have said with out adding or taking off anything out was "Anywayz I Pray to God to save us from Women" and the prophet himself (swc) talked how difficualt women can be and more. And the other one "Also I Pray to God to lead us the right way" I guess that doesn't need any explanation unless you aint belong 2 any religion. Bro life is beautiful, enjoy, but don't try to take the taste out of it.

Cajiib walaahi. Here you are taking the prophets words to serve a silly point. What has any of what has been said so far got to do with what nabiga said? This is disgusting. Like libaan I suggest that you stop belittling women (which is exactly what you are doing by the above paragraph). All of a sudden you need to be saved from women because a sister is exercising her God-given right :rolleyes: . Learn to respect women for they are your mothers, sisters and daughters.

Brother Naasir, I heard Indian Muslim girls are Ok with polygamy as long as you intend to maintain their dues and rights. You can actually marry a better Muslimah with full collaborations in bring your future ambitions into actuality, I mean with the help of Allah.

I know some brothers who are determined in the pursuit of marrying Indian muslim ladies, plus they are very gorgeious, don't forget that! Once you get one, you may recommend them your future sons. Don't wait brother, act now.

You know Alle-ubaahne I respect you as much as one can respect another online smile.gif , but that above was disappointing. Firstly you are being very unkind to the brother, don’t encourage a brother into going into such a responsibility without first highlighting the difficulty of it all- basically don’t paint a rosy and easy picture when it’s not (and I KNOW it is not). Secondly, please do not insinuate that a sister is lacking in piety (or is not a better muslimah) because she does not want polygyny for herself. Finally there are other factors to marrying beside whether or not the potential wife is willing of such a marriage, ever thought of compatibility, having things in common? Or is it all about the beauty and sex? Forgive me for my naivety but I was of the age-old thinking of the former.

Nur,

The name can be deceiving. Going by my writings now, no brother would be s’tupid enough to attempt such suicide :D and if worst comes to worst I’d get an AVO on him icon_razz.gif .

Thanks for the entertainment though smile.gif , but on this one Nur no one can ever convince me otherwise. I’ve come to this conclusion from experience very close to home ;) .

If she has taqwah (which requires KNOWLEDGE of Allah aza wa jel and His religion), then polygyny won't be a big problem because the girl will take the Sahabiyat as her example and be content and pleased with what Allaah has legislated in his Mighty Book concerning marriage, and if she has knowledge and taqwah, she would be content to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (sulallaahu alayhi wa salam) and the way of his companions (radhiallaahu anhum).

I keep getting shocked by these men (don't know why though). Allow me to ask just one question, where in Allahs religion does it state that a sister lacks in taqwah because she does not want to be involved in such a marriage? I mean would I be lacking taqwa because I don’t like timir, or lizards? I mean they’re both xalaal right, just like polygyny.

Bottom line boys, do as you please. Marry four for all we care, but do not try to trample on our rights and just as importantly do not try to bring a sisters religion, iman and/or taqwa into disrepute because she exercises her God-given rights. I realize that strong Muslimahs scare weak Muslim men, but face it boys. We have rights and we sure as hell will use them.

Mockery of the Religion is Disbelief

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan

Source: Things that Nullify One's Islam (p.41-46) [1]

[ In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful... ]

The sixth one: Whoever mocks anything from

the Religion of the Messenger or Allah's

reward or punishment has disbelieved. [2]

The sixth kind of apostasy is mockery of what Allah sent down or of anything that the Messenger came with, even things from the Sunnahs (of the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) or recommended things like siwaak, trimming the moustache, removing armpit hair, or trimming the nails. If a person makes mockery of any of these things he becomes a disbeliever. The evidence for this is found in the Statement of Allah the Most High:

"And if you were to ask them, they would say: 'Surely we were

only jesting and playing.' Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses,

or His Messenger you were mocking? Make no mistake,

verily you have disbelieved after your belief.' " [3]

So then the one who mocks anything that the Messenger came with, be it obligatory or recommended, he is an apostate from the Religion of Islam. So then what do you think about the one who says, "Growing the beard, trimming the moustache, removing armpit hair, washing the knuckles, these are insignificant things!" This is exactly what is meant by mockery of the Religion of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic. When they say this thing, and if they know (it is from the Religion), then they have apostated, since this is belittling what the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) came with. It is obligatory to have great reverence for the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) and to respect it.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan

Source: Things that Nullify One's Islam (p.41-46)

NGONGE   

^^^ There goes NGONGE :(

Still, I can’t understand how this applies to this topic. Is it a passing fatwa? Does it apply to anything the people on this thread discussed? Are you telling the women not to reject the nonsense the original Nomad wrote? What?

Having read this out of place, reason or context fatwa, I can’t even mock your haste and lack of knowledge by referring to your empty beard and artificial understanding (lest I become a disbeliever! Or am I already one?).

Oh never mind. I’m sure someone would have benefited from it.

Moderators: that nonsense above is on your heads.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ There goes NGONGE
:(

Still, I can’t understand how this applies to this topic. Is it a passing fatwa? Does it apply to anything the people on this thread discussed?

Hey, there's no need to hurl insults at me. I am a muslim, and I am assuming you are one too. Don't you know that a Believer is the one from whom other believers are safe from harm... If you are not a muslim, then please excuse me.

I'm sorry if you missed the point, but it wasn't meant for you.

Also, you are right about it being out of place somewhat because I posted it in response to some statements on the previous couple of pages, same topic though..

If you want an explanation of why I posted this, just message me and I will tell you. Or you can call me at (614)475-4644 and I will be happy to explain to you offline.

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: And now I must go shopping fast!

Sounds almost tempting
:D
, but my heart wouldn’t let me.

I keep getting shocked by these men (don't know why though). Allow me to ask just one question, where in Allahs religion does it state that a sister lacks in taqwah because she does not want to be involved in such a marriage? I mean would I be lacking taqwa because I don’t like timir, or lizards? I mean they’re both xalaal right, just like polygyny.
[/b]
salam alaykom Ukhti. I am not stating that a woman lacks taqwah and deen if she dislikes for herself to be in a polygynous marriage. The choice for polygyny is given to the man, but the woman always has the Islamic right to seek a khula if she wishes. Although, I don't know if there are many mushayikh who would issue a khula because of jealousy.

However, let me clarify, I am stating that to disklike that polygyny has been Legislated by Allaah is a very dangerous matter for any believer.

Naasir   

Bro Alla-Abaahne

(come on bro, kulligeen Ilaah waan u baahanahay, magaca maxaad kaligaa u qaadanaysaa)

Brother Naasir, I heard Indian Muslim girls are Ok with polygamy as long as you intend to maintain their dues and rights. You can actually marry a better Muslimah with full collaborations in bring your future ambitions into actuality, I mean with the help of Allah

Brother believe me I am excercising all my options. It is 50/50 but may go there in the next few months depending what my employer wants me to do but will take it in to consideration, u know u can't go wrong with a devoted muslim who is as beautiful as Aishwarya Rai, see the link below.

Thanx 4 the advise, I will update you if I go.

http://www.aishwaryarai.com/main/main.html

Cheers

***Peace and unity on the my motherland is on my mind***

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I'd like to hear the explanation too. Can we keep this online?

Thanks!

Castro, I recognize a baited trap when I see one. smile.gif

If you wish to hear more about that fatwa, you can call me too saxiib. smile.gif

Muhammad Howell - Niinka Cadaan, I URGE you not copy/paste hither tither. Nobody wants to call u(no offence), if u can't explain yrself here we're not going to be tempted to lose money on a long distance call are we?

Naasir, Ashwarya Rai, eh? Cause u're worth it I suppose?

Nephissa   

Hmmm! some of us can call around the world. Free of charge! Beats me why anyone would post their # on a public forum. Unless ofcourse this is a ploy to avenge somebody (ex.)

Well, there's only one way to find out. Buckle up, Niinka Cadaanka. :D

Baashi   

Rahima, never say never abaayo ;) . You don't wanna be the second wifey...we hear you loud and clear :D However, that can change wallahi. Ahem! I have known to convince ladies who were dead against the idea. When the tiger showed up, he took their breath away. Waxu waa adduun. Caqliga maanta kugu jira berri wax badan baa iska kaa beddeli kara.

Naasir, you just don't know what u are getting urself into. My advice: find your soulmate first and wait five years before you make another move. It ain't easy to handle one family (with kids) let alone two.

Remember it is illegal here in the states to have more than one wife. You can get arrested and charged with felony. Let say you have succeeded convincing your ladies to cooperate and cut you some slack. No jealousy. No drama. All is good and dandy. When and if Allah bless you with kids (from both wives) how you gonna jump all the hoops. Are u gonna disown ur own fleh and blood or are you gonna set urself up with prosecution. Of course this has nothing to do with ur right to have more than one wife.

U do have that right and nothing is wrong exercizing ur rights. But there are practical problems that you need to consider. The other option is to go to Islamic country where these legal obstacles are not an issue.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ By the time
Naku
is done with him, the brother could be Niinka Maydka.
:D

That was hilarious.

I hope Niinka Cadaan is not breaking the "privacy" rules of this website by posting someone else's phone number.