Sign in to follow this  
Naasir

Want to Marry 2 Wives

Naasir   

La Femme Article magnifique Kudos à vous

Does that makes you change landing a Syrian man? smile.gif

Legend of Zu wrote Seriously..Some of us need to understand or think twice about what they are saying before they post it. Perhaps brother, you may read this 2 yourself 4 just FYI. All I have said with out adding or taking off anything out was "Anywayz I Pray to God to save us from Women" and the prophet himself (swc) talked how difficualt women can be and more. And the other one "Also I Pray to God to lead us the right way" I guess that doesn't need any explanation unless you aint belong 2 any religion. Bro life is beautiful, enjoy, but don't try to take the taste out of it.

Liibaan... What can I say bro Afkaada caana lagu qabay.

Sheherazade... Ohh well too bad I wasn't exposed to that nature Since this sounds unlike Latin Or Somali. Oohh yee I don't wanna see a Somalis sis in San Francisco Gay Pride Day redface.gif even though I do know some sis that fancy it and participate but as they say here in the states "Freedome of speach & Freedome of Choice"

Acclamations à tout mon peaple :cool:

***Peace and unity on the my motherland is on my mind***

***Peace and unity on the my motherland is on my mind***

and the prophet himself (swc) talked how difficualt women can be and more.

^^^^These made me snigger. As Zu said 'the damn irony of it all'. :D

Isn't it funny no matter how frequently polygamous threads reoccur they always get the most attention. :D

Brother Naasir, I heard Indian Muslim girls are Ok with polygamy as long as you intend to maintain their dues and rights. You can actually marry a better Muslimah with full collaborations in bring your future ambitions into actuality, I mean with the help of Allah.

I know some brothers who are determined in the pursuit of marrying Indian muslim ladies, plus they are very gorgeious, don't forget that! Once you get one, you may recommend them your future sons. Don't wait brother, act now. smile.gif

Naasir..the irony was not about the Du'a and whether women were difficult or not..it was you admitting you need more than one..and at the same time you wanting to get more of something you have just admitted you need Allah to protect you from?...does that make sense??..isn't the logic that you reduce anything that it is harmful to you...

Cheers

Nur   

Rahima sis

You write:

" Say no of course. This my brother is a no-brainer. I do not like such a marriage for myself and unless it is nabiga or the companions I could not care any less how great the brother is. It may seem unreasonable to some but this is the choice I am making for myself, and like i said it is my right "

Of course no Nomad should attempt this feat, e-Nuri and associates categorically warn Nomads against such a thoughtless attempt, its only for illustration. For the sake of scenario planning though and mental acrobatics, just in case one of the Nomads on this forum gets carried away and actually violates my advice, and he has spent rainy days an nights endlessly in front of your house, getting media coverage like that antiwar lady in front of the Whitehouse, he rents one of the billboards on your way and puts his sincere messages, everyday you pass by this guy who is quite a scene, and you decide to move away to a diffrenet neighborhood, but he follows you around, you call the police, and they confirm his freedom of expression, knowing you from your wrigtings, I am sure that if he never gives up, that you would have a change of heart, specially after he wins your mom and dad over by his kindness ( he volunteers to mow their lawn and offers them to help, and they tell you ( Duco iyo habaar kala dooro ?), now, your respected Imam feels bad, Cag bakayle shakes his head in disbelief, what about your Mommy and daddy? after all your name is Rahima, not Iron Lady, Can you still stick to your guns? and how much do all those people weigh against your wishes?

Again, This is one of my borderline Serious jokes, @ e-Nuri, where Nomads wouldnt know what is real from what is an illusion

2005 e-Nuri Ideas

Almost Nothing Is Impossible If You Try

Originally posted by Naasir:

My fellow Brothers and Sisters

I am currently dating some one with the purpose of getting married when the right time comes. However y'll know when u r dating you talk about almost every thing...

Salam calaykom,

Bismillah.

You are dating? Are you chaperoned by her muhrim on these dates? Akhi, I suggest you make istikhara and either marry the woman or don't marry her. This dating thing is definately not from Islam, but is quite ordinary in the West among the kuffar, who also claim to do it with the intention of getting married, so be careful my brother and fear Allah wherever you can. If this woman is willing to "date you" without a muhrim present and she will talk to you endlessly on the phone about any subject you wish without the consent of her muhrim, then you might think very seriously about the state of her imaan and her taqwah of Allah subhana wa tacala.

If she has taqwah (which requires KNOWLEDGE of Allah aza wa jel and His religion), then polygyny won't be a big problem because the girl will take the Sahabiyat as her example and be content and pleased with what Allaah has legislated in his Mighty Book concerning marriage, and if she has knowledge and taqwah, she would be content to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (sulallaahu alayhi wa salam) and the way of his companions (radhiallaahu anhum).

So don't waste your time talking and dating. Get permission from her muhrim, determine if the girl has deen and taqwah, and if she does and you are pleased with her and she is pleased with you, get married. Don't be afraid. If you do it for the sake of Allah and you marry a woman for her deen, you will be successful. I am speaking from experience. My first marriage failed because I married a woman who had no deen. I met my second wife (who has deen) only one time - in the presence of her family - and we got married a week later. It had it arranged by Sheikh Abukar at Khalid ibn Walid Masjid in Toronto. That was like three years ago. Now we have a happy Islamic family, mashallah.

Akhi, here is a good reminder from Sheikh ibn Uthaymeen concerning this subject, barak Alaahu feekum.

Relations before marriage

Question: What is the view of the religion concerning [pre-marital] relations?

Response: If the questioner means by "before marriage," before consummation of the marriage but after the contract, the there is no harm in such relations since she is his wife by virtue of the contract, even though they have not decorously consummate the marriage. However, if it is before the marriage, such as during the period of engagement or otherwise, such contact is forbidden and impermissible. It is not allowed for a man to enjoy a nor related woman's company, either by speech, look or private company.

It is confirmed that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((A man cannot be alone with a woman except in the presence of [one of her] mahram. And a woman cannot travel except with a mahram)).

In sum, if that contact or association is after the marriage contract, there is no harm in it. If it is before the marriage ceremony, even if it is after proposal and acceptance, it is not allowed. Such behavior is forbidden for him since the woman is a non-relative and non-wife until they conclude the marriage contract.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

Fataawa al-Mar.ah

Castro   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I know some brothers who are determined in the pursuit of marrying Indian muslim ladies, plus they are very gorgeious, don't forget that! Once you get one, you may recommend them your future sons. Don't wait brother, act now.
smile.gif

And if you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll even throw in a vacuum cleaner and toaster. FREE. But wait, there's more. If the Indian lady has a friend, we will ship her to you as well at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Hurry, this is a limited time offer that is NOT available in any store.

Call 1-800-POLY-INDIAN. That is 1-800-555-1234.

Get your credit card ready and CALL NOW!

Concerning polygamy

Question: Some people say that marrying more than one wife is not allowed unless a person has orphans under his care and he fears that he will not do justice between them. Then he may marry their mother or one of her daughters. For evidence, they quote the verse:

{And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry women of your choice, two, three or four...}, [soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 3).

Response: This statement is false.

The meaning of the verse is that if a person has under his care an orphan and he fears that he will not give her the proper amount of dower, then he should marry other women, for there are many women and Allaah will not make things difficult for him. The verse points to the legality of marrying two, three or four wives. This is allowed because it leads to more chastity, lowering of eyesight and guarding of the private parts.

Furthermore, that is a cause for more children and the chastity of more women, as well as them being treated properly and cared for. There is no doubt that the woman who has one-half of a husband or one-third or one-fourth is better off than the one who has no husband at all. However, one must meet the condition of justice among the wives and the ability to take care of and tend to the wives. If a person fears that he will not do justice, then he may only many one wife in addition to having slaves. The practice of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) indicates and stresses that. When he died, he had nine wives. And Allaah says about him:

{Indeed in the Messenger of Allaah you have a good example to follow}, [soorah al-Ahzaab, Aayah 21].

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) made it clear to his Nation that it was allowed for him to have more than four wives. Therefore, following his example on this point would mean taking four wives or less. Beyond four wives is something that is specific for the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) only.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz

Fataawa al-Mar.ah

There is no contradiction in the verses regarding polygamy

Question: Concerning polygyny, it is stated in the Qur.aan:

{If you fear that you will not be able to deal justly [with more then one wife], than [marry] only one}, [soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 3].

However, in another place, it states:

{You will never be able to do perfect justice between your wives even if it is your ardent desire}, [soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 129].

In the first verse, the condition of being just among the wives is stated while in the second it makes it clear that the condition of justice could never be met. Does this mean that the first verse is abrogated and that it is not allowed to many more than one woman since the condition of justice cannot be fulfilled? Benefit us, may Allaah reward you.

Response: There is no contradiction between the two verses. There is also no abrogation by one verse of the other. The justice that is mentioned in the first verse is the justice within one's ability, which is related to being fair in division of time and in maintenance. As for being just with respect to love and sexual relations, this is not within one's ability. This is what is being referred to in the verse:

{You will never be able to do perfect justice between your wives even if it is your ardent desire}, [soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 129].

In a Hadeeth about the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) ‘Aa.ishah stated:

"The Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) used to divide his time between his wives and he was fair. He used to say:

((O Allaah, that is my division with respect to what I have control over. Do not blame me for what You control and over which I have no control)). This was recorded by Abu Daawood, at-Tirmidhee, an-Nasaa.ee, Ibn Maajah. It was graded Saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan and al-Haakim.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz

Fataawa al-Mar.ah

Originally posted by Castro:

Call 1-800-POLY-INDIAN. That is 1-800-555-1234.

POLY - INDIAN is not equal to 555 - 1234 ..Perhaps you need to add extra 2 numbers :D

Cheers