Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Female presidential candidate in Pland elections

Gaalkacyo: Gabar isu soo taagtay tartanka madaxwaynenimada Puntland

- Friday, December 17, 2004 at 09:42

Gaalkacyo (AllPuntland) Drs Caasho Geelle Diiriye oo kamid ah gabdhaha magac ku leh Puntland dhexedeeda ayaa maanta ku dhawaaqday inay u tartamayso kursiga madaxwaynaha Puntland ee doorashooyinka Janaayo 2005ta.

Gudoomiyaha%20Shabakada%20WAWA%20Caasho%

Caasho, oo u waramaysay Idaacadda Dalir ee ku taalla Gaalkacyo ayaa maanta sheegtay iney doonayso inay madaxwayne ka noqoto Puntland. Waxayna sheegtay musharaxaddu in hadda la soo gaaray xiligii laga bixi lahaa dhibaatooyinkii 14ka sano - lana soo gaaray wakhti ay tahay inay taliso aqoonta iyo daacad nimadu.

Caasho, waxay sheegtay in haddii la doorto, ay wax badan oo horumar ah u horseedi doonto Puntland. Drs Caasho, mar la waydiiyey in arintaan culamada diintu su'aal ka keeni karaan - waxay sheegtay in haweenka xilka noocaan oo kale ah xaq u leeyihiin inay qabtaan diintuna ay waafaqsan tahay, maadaama maamulkani yahay mid gobol dowladdii dhexana ay dhisan tahay.

Drs Caasho waxay sheegtay musharaxaddu inay dhawaan soo gudbin doonto barnaamijkeeda siyaasadeed, waxayna muujisay inay kalsooni wayn ku qabto in baarlamaanka la soo doorto ay u codeeyaan ayada - ayadoo dhanka kalena muujisya in xitaa haddii doorashooyin dadwayne ay dhacaana ay kalsooni wayn ku sii qabi lahay.

ugu dambeyan, waxay sheegtay musharaxaddu, in aysan bixin doonin wax laaluush ah (si loo doorto) isla markaasna ay kalsoonida golaha shacabka ku raadinayso oo qura, wixii arimo horumarineed ah ee ay ka fulisey dhulka Puntland mudadii burburku jiray iyo kartideeda hogaamineed.

Drs Caasho Geelle Diiriye, waxay lixdii sano iyo barkii la soo dhaafay kamid ahayd golaha wakiilada Puntland, waa agaasimaha guud ee Ururka Danaha Haweenka Soomaaliyeed (SWC) oo la asaasay 1988kii, isla markaasna waa gudoomiyaha daladda isutagga haweenka Puntland ee WAWA. Caasho waa gabadhii ugu horeysey ee Puntland isu soo taagta xilka noocaan oo kale ah, waxayna kamid ahayd xubnihii doorka fiican ka qaatay dhismihii Puntland 1998kii

This lady is a true Plander, she was a longtime member of Pland's house of representatives and chairman of WAWA, wich helps Pland women. She's the wife of my uncle, so I'm very proud.

NICE TO SEE OUR LADIES FIGHTING FOR THE TOP SPOT

GOOD LUCK TO HER I SAY

HECK I'LL VOTE HER ON ACCOUNT OF HER HAVING THE BALLS TO STAND UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

raula   

why doesn't she run for another post-instead of the highest :D (her being a muslim woman I suppose is not right)

puntland_image40.jpg

Salaam, Nationalist bro as proud as you're at the wife of your uncle it wont help her case at all because our beloved rasuul peace be upon him said "May Allah subxaanah wa tacaala curse a nation or people who elect a women as the head of their state, President, Governor, Mayor etc.

Don't see what happended with the people of Bangladesh they elected a women as president and now they've got floodings and heavy rain thausands die every year!

The argumentation brought forward by her is indeed very week because as you know Puntland will be the biggest or at least one of the biggest states in somalia and the president of puntland will have the same power as the president of the federal republic of Somalia except foreign policy and the armed forces i.e. The president of puntland can not single-handed order an invision into Ethiopia!

On the contrary it would be unsuitable for her because she would be in a Man dominated area and just imagine she has to have one-to-one consultations with her cabinet ministers and she would also be probably the only female in the feature government of puntland state.

I very much applaud her strenght and determination in the last seven years she was an MP. She was also a momentous part of creating the Puntland State of Somalia which was a success. I also admire her role in pacifiying the city of Galkayo and her role in promoting women rights!

However it must be said that such high positions are not suitable for women because Allah subxaanah gave the key to Divorce to Men and not Women. why? Because Women are more emotional than Men and their mood also changes quite a lot because of biological differences to Men like the Menstrual cycle etc.

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

Because Women are more emotional than Men and their mood also changes quite a lot because of biological differences to Men like the Menstrual cycle etc.

Waar the guy you're telling also goes through the menstrual cycle himself. You might as well preach to the choir, as they say!

PUNTLANDIST -

You want us to show support because this lady is married to your uncle - yet, when this simple fact is mentioned, you wanna fight? Abdullahi Yusuf aka Abdullahi the Jackal (Yey) also resorts to fighting. Like father, like son..?

BN   

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin

Don't see what happended with the people of Bangladesh they elected a women as president and now they've got floodings and heavy rain thausands die every year!

Interesting line of reasoning saaxib... :D

Originally posted by wind.talker:

Quoting two women in one thread - did you rent your testicles?
:D

Low blow. :D:D

OG_Girl   

The argumentation brought forward by her is indeed very week because as you know Puntland will be the biggest or at least one of the biggest states in somalia and
the president of puntland will have the same power as the president of the federal republic of Somalia
except foreign policy and the armed forces i.e. The president of puntland can not single-handed order an invision into Ethiopia!

War Somalida mahoshota :confused: :confused:

Correction:I meant Somalida ma esla yabta!! redface.gif

Salam

nuune   

^^^^ lool Og-Girl, the two are correct, keep practicing.

back 2 da topic, I don't get it, but I am in favor of women becoming president, for what, for fun as they may say in Srilanka.

Diamante   

^^^ i always burst out laughing when i see those emoticons :D

anyway...It's not good for women to be presidents, simply because they fill in these stereotypes that "women are trying to compete with men". Besides I think it's against our diin too...though I don't want to sound too sure of myself, I might be wrong.

Auf wiedersehen