Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Egypt Laughs At Somaliland Secessionism

ANWAR   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Thank You Mr. Ambassador, We appreicate Egypt's commitment and unwavering support for the unity, territorial integrity and independence of Somalia. In addition we welcome your country's total rejection of the secessionist faction and the balkinization of Somalia. we know Egypt was always a true friend of Somalia and Somali people, our friendship is a result of our deep and strong bilateral relations between our two brotherly countries (Somalia & Egypt) that have existed since time immemorial.

The Muslim & Arab ummah will never allow the partition of one single muslim & Arab country.

who are you talking to :confused:

PS: WE Somali people DONT LIKE ARAB DONKY, TO HELL WITH ARAB towel Heads :D:D:D

somali union is dead VIVA GALMUDUG STAT :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Dear Oodweyne,

It is with regret that our newly found rapprochment is under threat in so short of a period. And let me assure you I am in no rush to jettison this warm attachment at the very honeymoon stage. There is no attempt on my side to jelly with the pirates, but the fact remains that on some issues you and me may not see eye to eye.

The right manner of conduct will then be to follow the example set by the loving women who cherishes everything about her man but for the thunderous snorting whenever he lies beside her. The correct antidote this wise woman used was not to crowd the stairs of the courts and seek divorce papers, but to put two or three heavy ostrich-feather pillows on either of her ear that is facing the sky. As such, i think there is room to preseve this fledgling parternship, particulary when the points of divergence can be pinned down to not more one or two issues.
:D:D

^^

Stop it, A&T!

Don't make Oodweyne blush like a little girl.

War ba'a, miyaad waa latay? Waa maxay, waxaan mina subaxa aad meesha kusoo qoraysid, A&T?

"loving women who cherishes everything about her man but for the thunderous snorting whenever he lies beside her"

^^

Nin aduun ku nooloo, maxaa aragti kuu laaban.

Ma maanta keentay,A&Tyow, --duulkii oo caawa oo dhan aad ii amaanaysay-- ileyn u jeedadaadu waxay ahayd inaad ninkaan si hoos hoos ah u shukaansatid, oo sidaad sheegtay, aad barkin jilicsan uu dusha kaa saar saaro, khuuradaada awgeed?

Marka caawa oo dhan, waxaad lagablayneysay inaad Oodweyne sariir dheerar badan aad la fuusho, soo ma aha?

Subxaanallah! Illaahay baan kaa magan galnay, saaxiibow.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

Egypt is time tested friend of the Somalia starting form their support of Somali's struggle for independence to present time, Egypt was always there for us.

Why don't you move there then. You won't because you know what they really think of you.

Abtigiis   

Peacenow,

You are losing your sanity because of Arab hatred. Calm down please. You accuse some of hating Christians, but look at youself!

Abtigiis   

Dear Oodweyne,

the jist of the analogy was for us to agree to be consciously deaf and dumb of the other's transgressions as far as some core political viewpoints are concerned; and to work togather where we can agree on. And the list is inexhaustible when it comes to what we agree on.

I have seen the vagrant of SOL took it to a wholly inappropriate direction, but certainly I didn't expect you will lend some sense to his useless allusions by repeating what he was referring to, which is alien to you and me. And hence I saw no reason to suspect one would think of such filth as it is not part and parcel of our heritage or present lifestyle.

But of course, I have forgotten that eversince the numbers of somali's in foreign lands swelled, the dangers of proliferation of some wicked practices was to be expected. Particularly with a kid who lives in California, who might think what he sees on a daily basis is what is seen by others too.

For I would surely have embraced you by the shoulders and would have walked with you hand-in-hand as a sign of affection without ever suspecting either you or some other somali who looks at us would ever think of anything wicked about such an embrace. Of course, that is if we are in our land or in Africa.

The conveniently formed alliance was, well, convenient :D

Aw Tusbaxle either misunderstood the basic atom of the alliance (which was in essence to bash PL for arresting five Somali men, allegedly torturing one to death, while handing a second man over to Ethiopia) or he deliberately broke it; in either case Oodweyne is telling the truth in characterizing the said alliance as a convenient and temporary.

Once again Aw Tusbaxle shows how out of sync he is when it comes to the fundamentals of Somalia’s prevailing political trends. By offering marginal commentary on the ****** struggle and the preferential treatment it deserves from other Somalis Aw Tusbaxle thought, he could shame some folks to eternity while building some political bridges with others, forgetting what requires strategic consultation cannot be fixed by mere cyber alliance.

But it's true that Egypt laughed at Oodweyne's delusion :D

One must welcome the Egyptian stance, and one also welcomes the anger and frustration of the secessionists.

The Egyptian bold statement in Hargaysa, and the fact that Riyaale welcomed him presents a true picture of the reality on the ground.

Thus spare us all this waffle, you have no argument.

Abtigiis   

Dear old Xinny,

I misunderstood nothing. What I agreed with good old Oodweyne is a common working framework on issues of common interst while at the same time agreeing to disagree on the fundamental beliefs we hold with regard to the Somaliweyn issue. I think it is a workable arrangement, and hence there is no need to break the so far thriving relationship. :D

I, indeed, firmly belief that the open unilateral stance of Oodweyne's entity is by far less damaging than the insidious undermining of the unity of the somali nation by an entity [puntland] that purports to be advancing it, but in essence, is clearly dismantling what little is left of that same unity by way of subservience to Ethiopia and sabotaging the North and Southern neighbors.

To the aggrieved son of Fat Stone, my freind Aw Tusbaxle,

Puntland cannot be held responsible for the condensed cuqdad some fickle ones feel in its remote, imagined, colonies. The powers assigned to Puntland where it breathes heavily on the necks of those in the south, while at the same time sabotaging the aspirations of those in the north are non-existent. Puntland is not at war with ONLF, and saying so is unnessacaary rhetoric awoowe.

What Puntland did is not that it wronged other Somalis but it survived against all odds at the assaults of civil war, and that yaa Aw Tusbaxle is the envy of the weak.

Puntland leaders are not perfect and are bound to make mistakes. When that does happen, there are better ways to deal with them then your wicked rabblerousing…

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I misunderstood nothing. What I agreed with good old Oodweyne is a common working framework on issues of common interst while at the same time agreeing to disagree on the fundamental beliefs we hold with regard to the Somaliweyn issue. I think it is a workable arrangement, and hence there is no need to break the so far thriving relationship.
:D

That statement must have been like a bullet to aoowe xiin but it seems he resisted :D:D

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Thank You Mr. Ambassador, We appreicate Egypt's commitment and unwavering support for the unity, territorial integrity and independence of Somalia. In addition we welcome your country's total rejection of the secessionist faction and the balkinization of Somalia. we know Egypt was always a true friend of Somalia and Somali people, our friendship is a result of our deep and strong bilateral relations between our two brotherly countries (Somalia & Egypt) that have existed since time immemorial.

The Muslim & Arab ummah will never allow the partition of one single muslim & Arab country.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Egypt and IGAD FULL support and recognition of SOMALIA has not helped Somalis, nor has it stabilized the country or contributed anything significant to the chaos for the last 22yrs.

please post a thread once Egypt or any other countries says that they are so against the idea of independent SL “that they are going to Bomb and attack the place to destroy the ideology and the power base” till then NOTHING NEW.

Mr Dalmar,

Please respond back to Ibtisam.

ADNAAN   

The egyptian Ambassador hardly cares about any Somalis be they from S/land or other parts of the horn and neither should we care about what he thinks. At any rate, their opinion will not amount to much other than infuriating the woyanas. It's a good move on the part of the landers, a win-win situation, why Isolate yourself because of what some Arab thinks. That is what I call a mature diplomacy!

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by Cowke:

Safiirka Masar ee Soomaaliya oo Hargeysa ka sheegay in Somaliland tahay gobol ka mid ah Soomaaliya

OUCH! Take that secessionists
:D
Somalis have enough problems as its, As an outsider to their world you can try to put right the wrongs you see by taking a more neutral stance. A much wiser contribution I dare say..