Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

Paragon   

^^Break it down, the Somali word you are about to write. For ex., Gha-ni-mo or Xu-beer and where the syllubs sounds longer use aa ee uu ii oo. where its shorter use a e i o u.

How's that?

PS: Lesson over. Now off you girls go.

N.O.R.F   

KK, hiding behind 'humour' and sarcasm doesnt hide your short-comings dear. SL is not recognised but I (and you) can go there without fear. Somalia is recognised but many cant set foot in there right now thanks to the TFG/Ethios who you support. Do tell how you can better Somalia. I'll leave it at that.

Castro   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

@ Castro It needed to be pissed on, everything is a topic is this place :rolleyes: and it is not aislly fight or a fight at all.

LOL. Carry on then. I'm sure there's more pissing to be had.

As you were.

Ibtisam   

Okay okay I'll leave it. Here is the question again.

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

Erm I think he means in the future, when Somalia is in a position to do something take it away.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Castro:

Won't you two take your silly fight elsewhere?

What? Silly fight kuyeh, if you wanna join just jump in, anaga hanagu dhaga hadlin...

Ghanima, markaan dhoola caseey, ilaa iyo dhulow geedaale aa laga arkaa ilkaheyga quruxdooda iyo shacnigooda...Trust...I hope you have as good of a teeth right now at my age, at your age now...Ee intey ilkaha kaa jajabin, let's go play house?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Northerner:

KK, hiding behind 'humour' and sarcasm doesnt hide your short-comings dear. SL is not recognised but I (and you) can go there without fear. Somalia is recognised but many cant set foot in there right now thanks to the TFG/Ethios who you support. Do tell how you can better Somalia. I'll leave it at that.

You seem very hurt about my comments, keep in mind that I am intitled to my opinions, just as you are...So whether 'humour' or 'sarcasm', those are my opinions...Don't let it bother you, you seem very bothered by it...Waana ka xumahay, inaa intaanoo dhan aad try gareyso to convince otherwise...And I am not arguing that Sland is not save, I guess you missed my point...

Where do you think the Ethios will go when they are done with Somalia?

I'll leave it at that anigana...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

that is my contribution to this post.

BadaCas, alla ku jecliyaa...Waad isku yadha darsoontaan maleyn? Both links are the Ciraq flag, Hayehee Flagii malabadalay hadana...Sheeko iga dambeysay waaye...

RedSea   

You know girls are cute when they getting along, not so when they are not...so let us just

chil1d11p.jpg

( sit back) and chil. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^I've never had to play happy family to be "cute" :rolleyes: In fact I hate that label. KK can we have another round, just to avoid that label! :D

Jacpher   

^All I see is Iraq flag unless Hargeysa departed Addis for Anbar province.

Xubeeroow: Maakhir is just in crawling stage. It doesn't qualify for that heavy duty list. Plus a little love for that beautiful piece of our forefathers.