Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

N.O.R.F   

^^Wonder who was on the mic :D

Thierry, good points. I have been saying 'show me the money' for a while but things have gone from bad to worse wth the present incumbents (both Yeey and Riyaale).

KK, at least know the flags that resemble SL's first. That way you wont look silly ;)

Ngonge, still sitting on the fence? That fence must be cracking :D

Kool_Kat   

Northerner, do you think it makes a difference to me whether it resembles Iraq, Italy, Iran, or Russia...Puhlease... ;) Like I said before, very original it is...And Silly things like that make me act silly, so take note... :D

N.O.R.F   

^^When all you (and others) can refer is the flag its says alot about how far SL has come. Do let me know when you can home without a body guard (Ethios) ;)

Originally posted by -:

Somaliland can have its independence, of course minus SSC whose people want Somali proper.

How so?

Ibtisam   

KK

Ignorance is not attractive, at least waaxad caaysiid baaro first, otherwise it really makes no sense. ;) I'm not worried about you lack of knowledge on Somaliland’s flag, but what is rather worrying is your ignorance for four-five other countries (counting from this thread to another) seriously siidanu sii maah ee kaal baaro. redface.gif

As for the thread I agree with Thierry Well said. Sort out the back yard, forget Somaliland for now, it is really not a priority or a pressing issue.

It is matter of simple choice. Whoever wants to break away can do so,and whoever wants to stay in the union have the right to do so. I don't see the need for Somalia to impose its will on Somaliland or understand Somaliland's obsession in trying to incorporate SSC into Somaliland.

P.S. North your assumption about the people of the States and Canada falls under the same syndrome.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool^ thanks for the laugh.

North, whatever it is, they need to sort it out...fast. :rolleyes: some are even proud of it!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -:

It is matter of simple choice. Whoever wants to break away can do so,and whoever wants to stay in the union have the right to do so. I don't see the need for Somalia to impose its will on Somaliland or understand Somaliland's obsession in trying to incorporate SSC into Somaliland.

P.S. North your assumption about the people of the States and Canada falls under the same syndrome.

I was refering to the our SL flag commentators (KK & Tuujiye).

So how can the SSC problem be sorted out? Re-draw the boundary based on tribal lines (every little toolo)?

Kool_Kat   

Alla maxaa la isu camiray...Maxaa waxaanoo ooyin ah idinka keenaya...Did I hit the nail on the head...I am sure I did...It is very sad saad u oynoysaan, I really feel for y'all...

Ghanima, I didn't know you care so much about what I write and think of SL...Gosh, thanks sweetie...Don't worry though, now that I think about it, it is starting to look like the Germany kon Ukraine kon Portugal kon Senegal, hayeh masiiwadaa...Did S/land come up with it is own money yet, or are they still using the Shilin Somali? C'mon now...Oh, BTW, does it have it is own passport too? Just wanna know...

Need I say more?

Ibtisam   

^^^^Kool Kat, as I said it is not a Somaliland issue, and humour will not make you more intelligent or improve your common sense, but hey, what ever turns your pages, add china and Japan as well, matter fact it is made up of bits and colours stolen from the old "Somali" flag.

Yaa Allah, :rolleyes:

P.s. As for your other questions; show me the money...I'm looking out for "number 1" :D for free lessons Oodeywen or your best friend JB will help.

P.s.s.

I don't care what you think or write about anything let alone SL dear, waa kaa yaabeh your proud attitude after getting so many countries involved in the mix who have no relation. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

It has its own currency (worth more than the shilling) and our friend JB got a visa to france on his SL passport. Are there any other 'concerns' you have apart from flags, currency and passports?

clutching straws dhe,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^NO way....Miyad kuu ciiyari, she thought Hargisa does not exsit :D

Lol, seriously leave her alone, we don't want her to have a mini heart attack!!