Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

Kool_Kat   

^Old "SOMALI" flag...I hate to dissappoint you, but is the S/Land flag recognised any where in the world...Heck is the S/land govermnet recognised any where in the world...So cantarabaqashkaaga meela kale la aad, anaga hanagu dhareerin...

Hadana inaa dad isku qorqortid maa keentay...War dadku ooyin badanaa, iney matagaan wax yar aaba uga dhowee...

How about we have this conversation when the SL government is a recognised government... ;)

Northerner, thanks for the info...Greatly appreciated...Can I just see it...Could you find a pic of it, and show it to me...Or let me know where I can go to see it, or which embassy should I call to confirm that there is such passport.. ;)

Jacpher   

Since SL is not internationally recognized country yet, the question should have been how do you deal with a runaway child.

Somali civil war brought many evil consequences. From the ragtag militia in Kismaayo to the brutal warlords in Moqdisho to the gangs in Hargeysa and Garoowe claiming admin of their own territories. All the product of Barre regime and his clan doctrine. None is more deserving or victim over the other. Burco, Boosaaso or Baraawe no difference at all. They are all in need of real leaders.

Ibtisam   

Kool Kat Lool, Muukuur baa kuu hayah iyo waareer. That is why you are jumping from post to pillar. I don't find it disappointing that S/land is not formally internationally recognised. There is really nothing in it for me and it does not affect me for I don't live their. I have no need to promote let alone cantarabaqash iyo muuraan on its behalf.

Better still we'll have this conversation when S/land political condition affects us.

P.s. As for embassy, Can I direct you to your local one in Toronto, which they will confirm such information.

As for dad isku qorqortid, I have no gang, that is more inline with your good self.

I believe the point has been made, so sheekad inno xiid

Kool_Kat   

JUJE, acuudubilaah, ha idhihinlee waxaasoo popcorn adaa cunaayo...Could you share some, on my break...plz... :D Popcorn kaaba iigu daran in the pink bowl...Cute...You're funny walahi...

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Kool Kat
Lool,
Muukuur
baa kuu hayah iyo waareer. That is why you are jumping from post to pillar. I don't find it disappointing that S/land is not formally internationally recognised. There is really nothing in it for me and it does not affect me for I don't live their. I have no need to promote let alone cantarabaqash iyo
muuraan
P.s. As for embassy, Can I direct you to your local one in Toronto, which they will confirm such information.
on its behalf.

so sheekad inno
xiid

Fiiri horta hore, haku dheelin afka Soomaliga...Markaa soo baratid afSomali sida loogu hadlo loona qoro, lee qor...

As for the embassy, I didn't know there was a Somaliland embassy in Toronto...Could you forward me the address, you can google it...

Where's your doll house and tea party today? You seem bit agitated...Xoogaa bax bal soo dheel dheel, calm yourslef... :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Clearly you read and understood my af somali, so what more do you want?? :D it took you few extra moments but hey, I'm sure it was worth indho kuu biiriricinsi ( lool I doubt you can read that last one! hehe) barashiidsa iyo qororalkiis is such an old recycled argument, some SOLers are taking me to court over it, so join them, haa ee sheegin bliis!

Anyway my dear, qalaad ayaad meesha kaa faahantee.

I'll ignore your doll and the party comment, it is neither here nor there and a wonderful example of cantarabaqash iyo faaduul. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Hahahaaaaaaaa, haye bas raali ohoow, ha ooynin...

My Ghanima, My Princess...Xaal qaado, maanta waan kaa xabeejiyay...Let's go play house...lol...Ok ok I joke again... ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^ Why are you obsessed with dad ooyayah??? I keep seeing you telling people "maxaad laa ooyisaa, miyad ooynii, iskaa aamu" Saalee caal niib, naag daa haadab, waax ooyay meesha maajoog! The youngest person on SOL is 16yrs, I doubt even they cry over SOL sheekoin!

P.s. enjoy reading the above wonderful Somali... and you go ahead and play, I heard a theory about people re-experiencing their childhood after reaching certain age! :D ... I'll join you in 7yrs to be precise. :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Somali civil war brought many evil consequences.
From the ragtag militia in Kismaayo to the brutal warlords in Moqdisho to the gangs in Hargeysa and Garoowe claiming admin of their own territories.
All the product of Barre regime and his clan doctrine. None is more deserving or victim over the other. Burco, Boosaaso or Baraawe no difference at all. They are all in need of real leaders.

Selective Amnesia, eh? War Maakhirna ku dar. It could do with a critical tongue once in a while, just to keep in check smile.gif .

Back to the topic; what was the question again?

Originally posted by -:

It is matter of simple choice. Whoever wants to break away can do so,and whoever wants to stay in the union have the right to do so. I don't see the need for Somalia to impose its will on Somaliland or understand Somaliland's obsession in trying to incorporate SSC into Somaliland.

P.S. North your assumption about the people of the States and Canada falls under the same syndrome.

Isn't Cayn part of Burco province? Should Somaliland break up Sanaag as well? Is all of Sanaag residents in union with Somalia?

Kool_Kat   

Ghanima, naahooy maaka joogtid, come and play, in 7yrs adoo ilka jajaban oo dhareeraayo marabo inaan kula dheelee?

Teeda kale, when you write Somali, easy with the shaqal dheer, wah...Extra 'a' 'i' aan loo baahneen aa soo qortaaye...That's your lesson for the day...Practice shaqalgaab...

As for the OOYIN part, that's what it seems like to me...Ooyin kamaa ooyin...Laakiin, oyinta is healthy, so cry away...

Ibtisam   

^^^Is that your way of telling me waad ilka jajabanteh?? In 7yrs, I'll be the same age you currently are :D I think (correct me if I am wrong) I can run around at that age nooh?

I don’t agree that crying over SOL posts is healthy, in fact i would say it is unhealthy and stupiidnimo.

Shaqalgaab did you say?? Oh suk bal, aan feirisho my improvement. Thanks for the tip :D

Castro   

^^^^ Way to piss all over a topic. Shitty as the topic is, it's still a topic.

Won't you two take your silly fight elsewhere?

Ibtisam   

^^^WHAT?

@ Castro It needed to be pissed on, everything is a topic is this place :rolleyes: and it is not a silly fight or a fight at all.

P.s. neither of you made any contribution to the thread anyway :rolleyes: