Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale: Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

I do not support Morgan or any other warlord who I am in some fashion related to..... Morgan was wrong, Hiiraale is wrong...... Is that good enough for you or do you wnat us Southerners to keep on shooting at each other

No..no..no Smith. You support Morgan and Colonel yeey. And yes it was only Morgan who was wrong. Somalida waxay ku mahmahda 'gari laba nin kama wada qosliso'. It was Morgan who was responsible for the fighting and hence responsible for the ensuing consequence.

You cannot have it both ways Smith remembering how enthutiastic and hopeful you were of Morgans adventure before it turned foul, of which we warned you in advance, but id u listen, big NO.

eh...eh...eh... :D:D ..am enjoying this.

Gabadha_Og huuno keep going to school you are to young for this.

BN   

Horn,

I gave as sincere and 'simple' an answer as possible. Which is more tha

n I can say for you...

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Now would you be so kind as to answer mine: do you support this warlord, Barre Hiraale? If so, why?

OG_Girl   

Eeedo, I am here o ta7ta amrej any time. smile.gif

Is weekend the part of world I live.

Thanks for advice BUT why my grand father always says " I am big girl now" ...maybe because I still enjoy watching my favored cartoon show "Sailor Moon " redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

OG_Girl   

Yeah,as my mind is open to many things.... I see world with defferent colours.

As much I love Black , white is not that bad. Also people say I look good with red ..Ohh pink is quite grilish and goes very good with my redish colour skin. Also yellow doesn't bother me ...Oooh Orange too bright for me but I like to see people wearing it ...I feel they are very confident with their self more than I am . I also see grey very clear and is not that comfortable BUT is there denying it exist wont make my life worryless. redface.gif

I don't pass judgement ,I get along fine with everyone except Sharon...lol

I also know what is and is not possible.I use I think responses VS you think responses.

I also learned otherwise maybe right...So I believe posibility being wrong and try my best to see others points.

Last Point : I don't blindly wave a flag, I reason, cause simply my grand father tough me is very embarrassment to just defend wrong out of emotional.

Finally , I appriate taking time reading my post and understand it very well before you hit "reply bottom" take all time you need ;)icon_razz.gif

Salam

Gabbal   

Horn,

I gave as sincere and 'simple' an answer as possible. Which is more tha

n I can say for you...

So what you are saying is you will not answer the question?

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Yeah,as my mind is open to many things.... I see world with defferent colours.

Somalida waxay ku mahmahda 'nin is fanshey wa ri' is nugtey'.

My dear niece take it from the horse mouth you are utterly opposite of as you profile yourself.

Mida kale why all this blah blah as if am interviewing you for a job.

And a word of advise from someone who surely know is wiser than you retreat from ever quoting your elders in a public forums. We all have or had grand dads and parents who have from time to time whispered a word into our ears...but I doubt whether we have come to a public forum using as a supporting evidence but always used it as an understanding theory.

Huuno you seem to be thinking that what you have is absent from others, just for once think the vice versa.

Last Point : I don't blindly wave a flag, I reason, cause simply my grand father tough me is very embarrassment to just defend wrong out of emotional

eh..eh..eh.! those who are blind are the ones who dont have a flag. And yes am emotionally strong about my flag, isnt that the strong ingredient you need to have passion and conviction for your cause to be emotionally motivated...guess you would have to refer that back to your resources.... :D:D

'Illahow ha na cadabiin'

OG_Girl   

See, you don't even understand what I am talking about...lol

Eeedo, ever have parents or enty mn qom abulhool, q9dy mn majhooleen al abaweyn ..loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Salam

OG_Girl   

:D:D

EEdo , take chilling pill.I knew you wont understand...I was just ennoying you nothing personal..NO need to be mad..after all I am your "neice" ;):D .

By the way eedo.. how is things with you ? what about your check up appointment? hope things is ok smile.gif

Salam

Xarago   

^^^waxa la yidhi 'carabta intey ku nabto ayey Nebigena kaga hodhmadhan'

Eddo you have a seious complex dont know whether to term it as superior or inferior.

never the less eddo am fine, and my check-up was good, but I think am going over the edge soon.So it is time for new dentures, plastic surgery, and the lot.You know you have to keep shape in this World I dont want to be a 'duuq' :D and loose confidence

OG_Girl   

Alhamdullah Eeedo... just leave Arab..looooooool

Just thank God you are ok with this..loooooooooooooooool

Eedo forgive ..I am wallahi joking with you. I don't want Akherah to say gbdha_og<--hope I spelled the way you do...was insulting me :(

I just back bite you in other topic in Arabic..forgive me .

nuune, See I listen to you and leave joking with my eedo ...I did not offend her tho, why you were mad at me :(

Salam

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

If that was the case then the late Siad Barre would be my biggest role model :rolleyes: Next time cut the petty remarks, it isn't very funny.
redface.gif

Maybe he is, who knows....LoL

All kidding aside, all Iam saying is that lets not be hypocrites. Any Somali supporting any warlord is no better than any other Somali who is supporting some other warlord. N I gotta say I have seen your fair share of cheerleading.

Smith-Walaal Don't confuse Yeey's arrogance and voilent tendencies as show of strenght. One can't solve everything with violence.We obviously need a leader who is strong, but we also need a man who listen to the masses, and is in tune with the people's desires. I just don't think Yusuf is that man.

nuune   

Og-Girl, come'on dear, i wasn't mad at you and never will, stay polite and respect what elders say, dat is all, u spent all time joking while others are series, stay cool.

OG_Girl   

Ok, dear nuune. My problem is I just joke around and being friendly but you right elders deserve extra respect...thanks for correcting me. just don't tell my father ...damn I hate the idea that you know him smile.gifredface.gif .

Che-Guevara , I like you signature.

Salam