Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale: Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii

Paragon   

By asking to name those who are responsible

Leave that to those whom the war had affected, will you?

PS: I have been following the discusion about the Kismaayo war closely, and I am yet to understand your part in it. What do you want?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Xarago:

Where were you when we were asking Smith and co. to stop applauding and praising Morgan because their mission was not right.

Hada oo dhulki cadhidhi ku noqdey ayey waxay bilabeen calacal qabiil iyo beer laxawsasho...and that is all my am pointing out...sawie but it is an opputunity I cant let go off it..eh..eh..
:D:D:D

Smith is a humble nomad who believes in the old adage: gacan aadan goyn karin waa la dhunkadaa . smile.gif

Xarago   

Originally posted by J11:

PS: I have been following the discusion about the Kismaayo war closely, and I am yet to understand your part in it. What do you want?

What I simply want is to pin point the culprit who is responsible for the killing of hundreds in Juba. You cant all of a sudden turn around and say 'well it was worth the try all is forgiven' at the expense of innocent lives.

And there those of Kismayo who share that vies with me:

Masuuliyiinta Dooxada Jubba oo maanta shir Jaraa,iid oo ka dhan ah dowlada Kenya iyo masuuliyiinta Igad ku qabtay magaalada Kismaayo.

Quote from the article :

Barre Hiiraale waxa uu ku eedeeyay Dalalka IGAD inay Muhiimad gaar ah siinayaan Gen Moorgan. Isla markaana ay ku taageerayeen Qorshihii Dagaal ee uu Moorgan ka abaabulay Gudaha Somalia. Wuxuuna sheegay inay Nasiib Darro tahay in IGAD ay buun buuniso Shaqsi soo xasuuqay Dad Soomaaliyeed

SmithnWestern...Well bro, you seem very subdued, but atleast you try to be graceful in defeat. if there is very thing that we could learn from fiasco, it is that we should not be cheerleaders for tyrannts whether be Yeey, the butcher of Hargaysa, or even Hiraale whom HornA labeled as being rightious :confused: .Could that cuz he is from Gedo/Caabudwaaq...lol

What I simply want is to pin point the culprit who is responsible for the killing of hundreds in Juba. You cant all of a sudden turn around and say 'well it was worth the try all is forgiven' at the expense of innocent lives.

Wasn't all forgiven in Sland, afterall Riyaale is the president there.Besides, if any Somali is to be hold accountable, then all must be held accountable, and that would mean everyone in Nairobi will be tried for one crime or another.

Xarago....Somalis of all regions always play the qabiil card in victory or defeat. Well don't push Smith over the wall since everyone is in reconciling mood. Though this might be hard for you since it is clear that you particularly enjoy bashing planders, and their unfortunate so called leaders.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Xarago.... Though this might be hard for you since it is clear that you particularly enjoy bashing planders, and their unfortunate so called leaders.

^^eh..eh..eh :D:D ^ dadka ha iga dhex bixiin..but then again, isnt talking about the causes part of the process to reconcile?

Originally posted by Xarago:

^ dadka ha iga dhex bixiin..but then again, isnt talking about the causes part of the process to reconcile? [/QB]

Xarago....Do you think they really care the causes of the conflict, and even they talk about the causes, this will just stir up more problems. Think about it, if we (all Somalis in the horn) care about the causes of the internal Somali wars, our problems would have been solved long ago. We just live through, and don't ask why?.

P.S Dadka kaama dhax bixii nayee, it is just that your bashing is sane and healthy. Thats rare in here ;)

SmithnWestern...Well bro, you seem very subdued, but atleast you try to be graceful in defeat.

Many thanks Che,

howeve I dont believe I got defeated or that I was even fighting in the first place. I struggle or fairnes and for peace and I hate this cleaner than clean argumnts that seems to come up all te time.

For example its sad that one labels an individual a tyrent, a butcher or even a cold blooded killer because it fits in with ones poltical aspirations and aims. If you dont like Abullahi or your father/clan dont like Abdullahi he is a cold blooded killer, however those who worked for Siyad are not, Adow is not, Abdiqasin is not, Dahir Riyaale is not, Yusuf Inda Cade is not. This is where it gets silly for I support no killer, tyrent, butcher or mass murdere. I support a leader who has protected us, who has presided over the most stable region in Somalia aginst many forces wo would do us harm.

The truth is Che, that it was not Abdullahi that kicked my family out of Mogadihsu, that killed my kinsmen in Hargaysa, that attacked Galkacyu killing 400 of my elders.

It was not Abdullahi who occupies peoples homes in Xamar, who plants drugs, who loots villages.

I support Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed as the President of Puntland as my nomination for President of Somalia and as the man wo struggled so that my famly could live peacefully in Galkacyu.

Xarago   

^^And also add that you supported Morgan in his illegal quest to capture Kismayo.

Show your real face dont come around saying it is a common loss and patronising Horn.

Good Smith, the sleeping giant has woken.

Now we can get started where we left.

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

I hate this cleaner than clean argumnts that seems to come up all te time.

[/QB]

Smith....I agree with you on this statement, and I don't think Cadow, Qasim, Aideed, Caato, Suudi, Riyaale and so forth are any holier than Yeey. And Yeey had no part in waqooyi wars in 80s, mogadisho, or the bay/bakool genocide where hundred thounsad Somalis perished. However I must disagree with you about Yeey and his reign. This is hungry psychotic man who in his pursuit for power has done nothing good for Pland or for Somalia. If anything , everytime this man decides to do something, those that pay the price are usually Planders themselves. We have his long history to prove this, from Ciro coup, SSDF, to the recent internal Pland wars. What good can come out of supporting this man, lets stop supporting murderers, and start supporting those that will put people's interest first, and their's second.

P.S I sincerely believe Pland exist not cuz Yeey is running it but cuz people there desire peace, and will defend peace if it is attacked by anyone.

Che, thanks for your reply.

I understand your stance, however while I agree that Somalia as a whole needs new leaders to support I see no alternative to Yey, he is after power yes, but atleast he also brings order and security. What is the alternative to strength of Yey, Jama's weakness, Jinni's confusion or the idealism of Abdirizaq Hagi Hussain?

We need strong leadership in Somalia, not just paper pushers, exile's in London & MPLS who think they can do better, while lining up for the dole.

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Che, thanks for your reply.

I understand your stance, however while I agree that Somalia as a whole needs new leaders to support I see no alternative to Yey, he is after power yes, but atleast he also brings order and security. What is the alternative to strength of Yey, Jama's weakness, Jinni's confusion or the idealism of Abdirizaq Hagi Hussain?

Notice that Smith does not think beyond his circle...eh..eh..eh :D:D:D .

Qudhac   

smith

it seems you are what somalis call jirjiroole a small lizard like creature that changes colour depending what surface its standing on.... am sorry but yesterday you where chearleading for a murderer and telling everyone how rightious this gacan ku dhiigle man was, and dont say you were reporting events as they happen because you were clearly chearleading for him and now you want us to believe you are championing peace and the rights of the rightfull owners of kismayo no mattter how unarmed they are, please spare us the heartbreak will you..

being oblivious to the right and wrongs of these useless wars in the first place is bad enough but atleast have princible and stick to it. it was xarago who was the sane person while all you people where screaming and singing for one warlord or another while they killed raped and maimed innocent somalis in kismayo regions and yet here you are accusing her of being against the peace in kismayo it seems you just swimm with whichever way the tide is going and as your adeer was swept with the tide here you are singing the peace tune like morgan is now in kenya weeping how he is all for the peace of somalia, wasnt this peace and the rights of the civilians so important days ago.

smith it seems your mouths always puts you in big dark holes and when sh*t hits the fan you guys just not men enough to take the heat....

too many people from somalia are not willing to face the consequences of their own actions and this is sign of bad news for a soceity as whole it points to something deep rooted which has gone wrong.

Tuujiye   

Notice that Smith does not think beyond his circle...

Xarago walaal hadaa run rabtid adiga ayaa sidaa ah..Cuqdad qof ee ku jirto oo kale baad u hadleysaa. You hate puntlanders and thats very clear..I'm a big politics fan and I read what you guys write except I don't agree with non of you because kala eexasho ayaad wadaan..Somaliyana waad kala qeebisaan.. Laakiin hadii daacad loo hadlo Xarago waxaa muuqata in aad ku raaxeysaneysid jabka gaaray MORGAN. Hasa ahaate Smith baad waxaa la gashay ficil fool xun. Aniga waan lasocday murunkiini oo dhan ilaa inta uu ka bilaabanayey markaasna hadalkaada aad buu u yaraa laakiin hada marku Jab garay MORGAN alalees baa bilowday sidii in aad aroos dhex fadhisid..lol..walaal qofkii wax garad ah sheekada hunqaaco baa ku qaban laheed maxaa yeelay qabyaalad baa hoos idiinku wada qarsoon..Adiga iyo smith iyo specialy WD iyo kan iga koreeya^^..

Walalayal isku xishooda ee waxaan waa gadaal u socod ee iska daaya...

PS. Xarago Su'aasha J11 wili kama jawaabin!!

wareer badanaa!!

Gabbal   

^^^Waa kaa, Xarago wa kaa wax cadaalad ah hadaad rabtid inaad dhagaysatid. :cool: Dhageyso nin ka ladaho Garab_Tuujiye.

On another note what in the world are you yapping out? Fighting has occured, it was unfortunate and alot of dhibaatooyin aa kaso dhexbaxay, but now there is hopefully peace looming and as I have been saying Kismayo is a SOMALI city and all Somalis have a right to settle there.

Hiraale whom HornA labeled as being rightious .Could that cuz he is from Gedo/Caabudwaaq...lol

If that was the case then the late Siad Barre would be my biggest role model :rolleyes: Next time cut the petty remarks, it isn't very funny. redface.gif