Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale: Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii

BN   

Horn, that was my answer. It could not be more clear or simple. Take it as you will.

And let me have a 3rd go at it of getting an answer out of you... :D

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Now would you be so kind as to answer mine: do you support this warlord, Barre Hiraale? If so, why?

Gabbal   

^^^Acuudi Bilaah. I asked you but a simple question and you dodging like you're dodging bullets in the Matrix or something.

As for the Barre Hiiraale thing, you will get my single answer when I get your single answer of the question I asked you a long time ago.

What would you have wanted MP Barre Hiirale to have done in the face of Morgan's agression? :confused:

Wareer badanaa

BN   

Horn,

Alas, the times of stalling in the hopes of reprieve are at an end... :D

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

I believe that there should of at least been an attempt to resolve/mediate the situation. I'm confident the elders in the region would have been more then happy to accommodate these two individuals.

If that had failed
and
Morgan had attacked Hiraale's militia then self defense may be employed. That of course, still does not excuse him for what occured in Dhoobley, but that is another debate altogether.

That is my response, let others judge if I was "dodging", as you eluded to. :D

Now would you be so kind as to answer mine: do you support this warlord, Barre Hiraale? If so, why?

Simply state your conviction, worry not how others may interpret it... :D

Xarago, I support neither Morgan nor Hiiraale, trust me on that. However much I detest the JVA its not a hatred of the clans of Galgaduud.

I made that point to you a number of times, but you dont want to understand thats you icon_razz.gif

Che, I believe Abdullah is the best candidate in the race, he has his detractors and I respect their point of view. However if the security situation that exists in Puntland could be replicated to the rest.. South in Particular then you agree this would be a posative step towards the restoration of the state right?

Now the only man who has the strength and tracke record to build up a Police force and security apparatus in the race is Abdullahi, not Adow, and definetly not Abdiqasin.

My support for him aside I think its practicle and necessery for Somalia, to have a government that is all inclusive, supported by the international community, recognised and has the strength and commitment to disarm the various millitas that exists.

Gabbal   

Alas Bari_Nomad what am I to do with you? :D

You said Barre Hiiraale was a "baxsad", yet you have still not answerd my question.

Would you have wanted Barre Hiirale to stay in Nairobi and let Morgan attack a leaderless people or do you believe he should have waited and see a peacekeeping force pop out of the conference.

You are saying here and there how Morgan was "wrong" to attack Kismayo, yet you say rer "Puntland" are oppressed in the Jubba :rolleyes:

Let me ask this. Who was Morgan fighting for? Who were Morgan's militia composed of? Who did Morgan get support from?

Shan't we say it's hypocritical to say we support the reason for fighting and the fight itself, but we don't support the fighter. Who would you have wanted to be the leader of the attack in place of Morgan, Col. Garamgaram? redface.gif

We weren't born yesterday and it's making you look like a fool.

As for the question you think I'm avoiding, I'll give a straight answer.

I support fighting against agression and to defending your freedom and peace. As you know Bari, there was peace, before the man you privately support/ publicly against :rolleyes: embarked on a fruitless escapade.

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

You are saying here and there how Morgan was "wrong" to attack Kismayo

Incorrect. You are becoming quiet the liar... :D I stated Morgan was wrong to, a)leave the conference, b)bring troops into the Jubba's and raise tensions. It was Barre who attacked Morgan's troops. You yourself, HornAfrique, stated:

"All I have to add is I'm glad and overjoyed that Hiiraale didn't let Morgan attack first as I would be in deep mourning as of the current."

That does not seem like the words of a 'self-styled nationalist'. Rather that is someone who cheers at the prospect of innocent blood being spilt in Somalia. One who's only thought is of his clansmen coming out ahead.

Glad to see the mask has been fully discarded...

yet you say rer "Puntland" are oppressed in the Jubba.

It seems the trash Otali was spewing actually convinced you...All of the local inhabitants of Jubba are oppressed by your warlord and his 'Isbaheysiga' of walaalaha Galgaduud.

Shan't we say it's hypocritical to say we support the reason for fighting and the fight itself, but we don't support the fighter.

Ala, beentaan xaguu ka keenay? Not only the fighter, but indeed the fight itself was wrong. Indeed, the real reer Jubba can free themselves by peaceful means once Somalia has been reborn.

Who would you have wanted to be the leader of the attack in place of Morgan, Col. Garamgaram?

Sow ninkaan maha ninkii aad sheegtay indaad qabsadeen? Miskiinkaan oo siyaasada ka baxay ee nairobi joogey. Magaciisa afkaaga ka saar.

We weren't born yesterday and it's making you look like a fool.

War ninkaan eeg. Saaxiib jooji hadalkaas...adiguna is-ceebinaysa icon_razz.gif

I support fighting against agression and to defending your freedom and peace.

Alas, if that were only the case. No dear friend, you support a mad man, a warlord, and a war criminal.

As you know Bari, there was peace, before the man you privately support/publicly against embarked on a fruitless escapade.

Subxaan Allah! I was under the imppression that only Allah(swa) knew what was in the hearts of men. Perhaps that "god-like"(your words) figure, warcriminal Barre Hiraale came to you and whispered it to you last night. I haven't the faintest.

Your line of reasong seems to be, if I dont support your warlord, then I must be supporting the opposing one. A flawed logic, if I have ever come across one.

Do not forget that I, like you, am related to both of these men. Yet I see these warlords for what they are, while you are blindly supporting the one more closely related to you. Very sad indeed.

They neither need nor deserve our support.

Gabbal   

I stated Morgan was wrong to, a)leave the conference, b)bring troops into the Jubba's and raise tensions.

War ninkaan fiiriya :D .. You support the reason Morgan brought the troops in, but you don't support him doing it :rolleyes:

And you still want us to believe you did not support Morgan's failed agression?

OOokay.

That does not seem like the words of a 'self-styled nationalist'.

"Self-styled" nice term. And is being a Somali nationalist a selective term?

Meaning of Nationalist: adj. & n, one who loves and defends his or her country

Under that criteria SmithNwestern, Otali, Rahima, Baashi, Mobb Deep, and even Waryaa Dude are Somali nationalists, and just because we differ on a lot of major issues, does that mean one of us is not a nationalist?

O.k if it makes you happy Bari, you're the only nationalist :rolleyes:

Rather that is someone who cheers at the prospect of innocent blood being spilt in Somalia.

Actually Morgan has already spilt enough of my own familyt member's blood, so please cut the pundit.

Morgan's defeat, whether you like it or not , stopped more blood being shed.

One who's only thought is of his clansmen coming out ahead.

We've finally reached this state haven't we? I would say Morgan is my clansmen, as were his militia.

Now you tell me if you were against Barre Hiirale's defence, simply because you don't support self-defense or because his JVA is multi-clan grouping ;)

All of the local inhabitants of Jubba are oppressed by your warlord and his 'Isbaheysiga' of walaalaha Galgaduud.

Yet you didn't support Morgan's attemp to "free" them.

I would rather be friends with someone who stuck to his convictions, then someone who pretends to be against them. redface.gif

War ninkaan eeg. Saaxiib jooji hadalkaas...adiguna is-ceebinaysa

Intaa isku aamusi icon_razz.gif

Alas, if that were only the case. No dear friend, you support a mad man, a warlord, and a war criminal.

Bari_Nomad in all honesty whatever crimes Barre Hiirale has to his name, I would be more then happy to let him be tried in court.

However we are talking about this particular incident that happened, and I do believe Barre Hiiraale was right in defending himself.

Your line of reasong seems to be, if I dont support your warlord, then I must be supporting the opposing one. A flawed logic, if I have ever come across one.

Your line of reasoning seems to be, if I support Morgan privately, I don't have to support him publicly. Be honest, no one is going to blacklist you :eek: