Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale: Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii

Gabbal   

barretal.gif Xildhibaan Barre Hiiraale: "Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii Oo Nalaku Laayay Mana Ahan Wax Lagu Farxo Dhibkii Gaaray Oo Aan Ka Danqayno, Iyo Hadalo Xamaasad Uu Maanta Ka Jeediyay Kismaayo

Gudmoomiyaha isbahaysiga dooxada jubba Col:Barre aaden shire hiiraale ayaa maanta shaaca ka qaaday in uu nasiib darro ahaa dagaalkii dhawaantan ka dhacay ee gobolka j/hoose oo ay isaga horyimaadeen maleeshiyooyin uu hogaaminayay iyo kuwa daacad u ah jeneral Maxamed saciid Xirsi moorgan.

Hadalkaan ayuu yiri Barre hiiraale mar uu maanta ka hadlayay munaasibad uu mamaulkiisu ugu damaashaadayay guushii uu ka gaaray dagaalkii ka dhacay Koonfurta gobolka jubbade hoose ayana ka soo qaybgaleen saraakiisha ciidamada, golaha hogaaminta, iyo qaar ka mid ah ururada bulshada rayidka ah.

Xildhibaan Barre Hiiraale waxaa uu hadalkiisa ku bilbaabay Xog waran ku saabsan sida uu udhacay dagaalkii 15kii bishana ka dhacay aaga hoosingaw iyo waliba dareenka dadka ku nool deegaanada ay dagaaladu ka dhaceen waxaana uu shaaca ka qaaday in aysan gabi ahaanba jirin maleeshiyooyin Moorgan taabacsan oo jooga j/hoose.

"Waxii ay haysteen waan soo qaadanay odayaasha beelaha miyiga degana waxaan u sheegnay in aan waxba loo dhimi doonin dhalinyarada hawdka gashay oo qaarkood ay yimaadeen magaaladana qaarna ay ciidamadu soo daad guraynayaan" ayuu yiri Barre Hiiraale oo intaas ku daray in ay dantu ku khasabtay in la dagaalamaan Moorgan balse uu ka xumaa dagaal dhexmara dadka ehelka "dhalinyarada uu Moorgan ku soo daad gureeyay J/hoose waa dadkeenii oo nalaku laayay mana ahan wax lagu farxo dhibkii gaaray oo aan ka danqayno, iyo hadalo xamaasad uu maanta ka jeediyay kismaayo" ayaa ka mid ahaa hadalada Barre Hiiraale oo u muuqday kuwo uu ku muujinayo Baahida loo qabo in la iska ilaawo colaada.

Nabada diyaar unahay hadii ay fogeeyaana waan la sii gurinaynaa kuwaan qabanayna waan usheegnay in ay nabada qaataan hadii wax uhareena ay soo jabhadeeyaan" ayuu yiri Ninka koowada ee ugu sareeya isbahaysiga dooxada jubba oo markaas ka hadlayay in la adkaynayo hanaanka maamul ee isbahaysiga dooxada jubba lagana qaybgalinayo beelo yar oo aan horay ugu jirin.

Dhanka magaalada kismaayo waxaa uu gudoomiyaha isbahaysiga dooxada jubba si kulul ugu nuux nuuxsaday in aan loo dul qaadan doonin dhalinyarada hubka la istaaga dariiqyada waxaana uu sheegay in laga bilaabo barri aan lagu dhex arki karin magaalada Wax hub ciidamaduna ay tagaan saldhigyadooda loogu talogalay ayna u diyaar garoobaan tababar iyo dib uhabayn.

Hadalada maanta ee Barre Hiiraale waxaa ay ahaayeen kuwa bidhaaminaya in uu sii laba kacleeyay maamulkisa oo billo ka hor markii u ambabaxayay shirka kenya u muuqanayay mid yeeshay mucaarad faro badan laakiin maanta waxaa garbihisa fadhiyay aqoonyahan iyo siyaasiyiin caan ah oo ku farxsanaa xilliyadii hore in isbadal lagu dhaqaaqo waxaana uu maanta barre hiiraale gacanta ugaliyay xubnahaan agaasimida hawlaha lagu dhisiyo maamul baahsan oo loo wada dhan yahay.

Nasteex daahir faarax

kismayo-somalia

"Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii Oo Nalaku Laayay Mana Ahan Wax Lagu Farxo Dhibkii Gaaray Oo Aan Ka Danqayno, Iyo Hadalo Xamaasad Uu Maanta Ka Jeediyay Kismaayo

Good point, it was a waste of life that was lost in that conflict.

MP Hiiraale spoke well, gave a good account from his point of view. I can sense a glimmer of hope for the Juba's and Insha Allah we hope it becomes more than a glimmer and leads to peace.

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

MP Hiiraale spoke well, gave a good account from his point of view. I can sense a glimmer of hope for the Juba's and Insha Allah we hope it becomes more than a glimmer and leads to peace.

How humble and wise you are at defeat..I suggest you listen to this interview see if it could rewaken the animosity and hatred in you..! I appreciate when you are yourself Smith not when you are faced with defeat...Soomaalida waxay ku mahmahda 'hadad dhimaneysiid dhareerka waa lays ka duwa' ..or something like that.. smile.gif

Soo dhaweynta IGAD ay u sameysay Morgan waxay noo cadeyneysaa tuhunka aan ka qabnay in IGAD ay gacan siineyso tallaabooyinkiisa dagaal. "Col. Bare Aadan Hiiraale" (25-09-04

Xarago, I did not know one could have a shadow on the net. :D

Its seems you celebrate in all this conflict, is it the case of "those southern fools cant make peace"? :D

Well we can, we have a Parliment, we have an upcoming presedential election. We are on the road to recovery and I will be truly defeated if Somalia does not get a government.

So you see dear I want peace while you are clamouring for war ;)

Rahima   

Good point, it was a waste of life that was lost in that conflict.

Inshallah it will.

Gabbal   

^^^Inshallah

I suggest you listen to this interview see if it could rewaken the animosity and hatred in you

:confused:

Acuudi Bilaah dibaata laga dex shaqeenayo redface.gif Barre Hiiraale is talking about Morgan, his adversary, not some people simply because they are of the same sub-clan. :eek:

If you want to know what Barre Hiiraale thinks of the people here it is:

dhalinyarada uu Moorgan ku soo daad gureeyay J/hoose waa dadkeenii oo nalaku laayay mana ahan wax lagu farxo dhibkii gaaray oo aan ka danqayno

Kismayo is a SOMALI city. Period. Regardless of your "beel", everyone and anyone should have the chance of settling there.

Xarago why don't you make a trip to Kismayo, since you are so aversed in "Southern" politics :D

Gabbal   

^^^Yet the other side labels him as the world's most evil man.

I don't mean to sound like some of our cheerleaders here, but MP Barre Hiiraale has proved himself as rightous man.

There was a threat, he acted against. There were very regrettable and heinous incidents that happened of which he had no control over, but he still established a shir and worked things out. And now today he has shown he is a man who stands for cadaalad.

This was my favorite part. It actually made me very happy:

Dhanka magaalada kismaayo waxaa uu gudoomiyaha isbahaysiga dooxada jubba si kulul ugu nuux nuuxsaday in aan loo dul qaadan doonin dhalinyarada hubka la istaaga dariiqyada waxaana uu sheegay in laga bilaabo barri aan lagu dhex arki karin magaalada Wax hub

Xarago   

I sense of the change of tone set by Smith and so blindly followed by HornA as if he was a charecter with no conviction and tenets. It is clear that Smith like his Morgan after loosing and eating his own words in regard to Kismayo is gromming around now the tribal card. Ironically though that was absent from him few days back when he had a go at Hirrale from all corners and naming him everything.

Strange as this World is Smith though is not accepting that Morgan was defeated and that Morgan and the dreamers in Puntland were responsible for the whole fiasco and loss of innocent lives. If Morgan and the puntlanders did not embark on their ill-fated mission then there would have been no war.

Horn says :

And now today he has shown he is a man who stands for cadaalad.

What is cadaalad horn, that the men responsible for this brutal war which resulted to the dead of innocent to be welcomed as a delegate in Nairobi?

That is the question Hiirale and everybody else is asking.

And as for us in SOL we should bring, Smith and WD to court for inciting,encouraging and applauding Morgan.. :D

Xarago, in conflict things get clouded, emotion get high. However what we have done botth myself and Horn was report the events as they happened. I was against the conflict as I am any conflict wether my clan, region or country is in the wrong or in the right.

Now this article posted above Hiiraale made some posative remarks I comend him for that. I welcome the moves by IGAD to get Morgan to negotiate as we are in the final phase of the peace conference.

So Xarago, what are you barkin about? Does it bother you so much that the people of Kismayu are chosing peace and that the factions are being forced to negotiate.

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Does it bother you so much that the people of Kismayu are chosing peace and that the factions are being forced to negotiate.

No Smith it does not bother me, infact on the contrary it gives me pleasure to see peace in the neighbouring State.

But what bothers me Smith is the 'thief' saying he turned saint, not because he voluntarily gave up his trade but the fact he was caught red handed and has blood in his hands. Hence I question this change of heart which was absent when there was peace, and present now at the face of defeat and after so much bloodshed..where is the responsabilty and accountability.?

Hence I question this change of heart which was absent when there was peace, and present now at the face of defeat and after so much bloodshed..where is the responsabilty and accountability.?

There will no peace untill all factions in Juba and throught Somalia are disarmed and that the people get back control. For I disagree that the JVA and others have a right to control Kimsayu, Just like Horn is totally against Morgan controling Kimsayu we want the people to control the city, region and country. Every man has a right to his home. As far as I am concerened its better to get a negotiated settlement.

I am glad you are pleased for us Somali's to get back on our feet. :D

Xarago   

And do you realise that in the scenario you depict there will be no room for either JVA and Morgan in Kismayo, but the real indigenuos inhabitants of Juba will control their area. Sadly though they are not armed. And by them I dont include those who have come to settle in there since 1960's. smile.gif

Paragon   

^^^

And do you realise that in the scenario you depict there will be no room for either JVA and Morgan in Kismayo, but the real indigenuos inhabitants of Juba will control their area.

Good to hear that smile.gif and we are happy for all peoples of Kismaayo. Now, what seems to be your problem? You wanted the war to continue?

And do you realise that in the scenario you depict there will be no room for either JVA and Morgan in Kismayo, but the real indigenuos inhabitants of Juba will control their area.

It would be a wonderful development, I neither want Morgan nor the JVA, SSDF,USC,SNM or any other acronym. I want peace in Somalia and economic development.

Like J11 asked what do you want?

Xarago   

Originally posted by J11:

Now, what seems to be your problem? You wanted the war to continue?

Where actually did u quote me on that huuno? By asking to name those who are responsible does not necessarily mean for the continuation of the war.

I can see Mr.Moderator that you are 'gadal kaso gadh' but these arguments actually started before the war itself started. Where were you when we were asking Smith and co. to stop applauding and praising Morgan because their mission was not right.

Hada oo dhulki cadhidhi ku noqdey ayey waxay bilabeen calacal qabiil iyo beer laxawsasho...and that is all my am pointing out...sawie but it is an opputunity I cant let go off it..eh..eh.. :D:D:D