Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale: Dhalinyarada Uu Moorgan Ku Soo Daad Gureeyay J/hoose Waa Dadkeenii

BN   

I don't mean to sound like some of our cheerleaders here

Hayee...

but MP Barre Hiiraale has proved himself as rightous man.

"MP" kulahaa, horta xildhibaanka baxsadka ah Barre Hiiraale meeshu joogo qofna mayaqaan; lakiin fadhigiisa barlamaanka maha. And wax 'rightious' ah barlamaankeena ma ku jiro.

There was a threat, he acted against. There were very regrettable and heinous incidents that happened of which he had no control over, but he still established a shir and worked things out. And now today he has shown he is a man who stands for cadaalad.

Acuudi billahi mina shaytaani rajiin. War haduu shaqo la'aan ku qabsado barito, George Bush baad u shaqeyn kartaa sidaad brobagaandadaa u fiicantahay. Isku xishood walaalow....

Saxiib, sababtaa taageersantahay xildhibaanka baxsadka ah Barre Hiiraale ma garanaa. Isku beel baadtihiin lakin waxaan mooday inaad 'nationalist' tahay. Marna 'nationalist', marna 'qabiiyaalist'! Kalasaar labadooda ee midna choose-garey...

xildhibaanka baxsadka ah Barre Hiiraale wuxuu ku sameyey dhoobley iyo meela kale waad taqaan, dad buu leeyey, guryo buu gubay, iyo siduu xoog ku haystaa magaalada kismayo iyo dadkaas waa xaaraan. Waa gacan ku dhiig-leh oo ugu xun wadankeena.

Saas weeye.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

You hate puntlanders and thats very clear..I'm a big politics fan and I read what you guys write except I don't agree with non of you because kala eexasho ayaad wadaan...... hada marku Jab garay MORGAN alalees baa bilowday sidii in aad aroos dhex fadhisid..lol..

eh..eh..eh.. :D:D ! Marba mid aya so butacaya..! Garaba tuujiye huuno garab aad tuujisiid Allah ku sahlo..amiin dheh.

Mida kale hadi aad wax dhalileysiid waxaa habon in aad labadaba dhalishiid madama aan aniga iyo Smith iyo inta weheliisaba aan isku af-aheyn. You are not wrong that I love jabka Morgan, now I ask you is that a crime?

So huuno by criticising my belief and saying it is inhuman, you clearly show you agree with Smith and his belief regarding Somaliland and all other Somali people safe for those living in Puntland. Marki Garaab tuujiyo dhex-dhaxaad ma tihiide ee so tafaxayto oo gobta dagalka iskeen. Illahey waa ii badhey sidi aan adiga iyo Smith iyo wixii lahalmala aan uu garbashi laha. De wa hadal uun, haso qalab qadan oo ha uu maleyn in uu yahey dagal gacan ka hadal ah.

So huuno I ask you my opposition to puntlanders is the same parallel level to Smiths, Wd's and co. opposition to the Rest of Somalia and S/land. Therefore why you distatste mine and approve theirs, am asking you 'shoulder-massager'.

Xarago   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

On another note what in the world are you yapping out? Fighting has occured, it was unfortunate and alot of dhibaatooyin aa kaso dhexbaxay, but now there is hopefully peace looming and as I have been saying Kismayo is a SOMALI city and all Somalis have a right to settle there.

Horn you are right..I will stop yapping if just for once Smith accepts that it was wrong of Morgan to attack the inhabitants of Juba and that he is responsible for the dead of the hundreds of innocent lives in the recent fighting.

If you get that from Smith, barri Nomad and WD then I will stop yapping.

Ok Horn.

OG_Girl   

Salam All...

I was taking break from my books ..hmm eedo xarago you most be bored ..they ban ONE of your favored people Waryaa Dude..Don't worry eedo only tomorrow then my weekend...I will keep your company :D :cool:

Salam

Gabbal   

Sanaag_Nomad I will ask you but ONE question.

What would you have wanted MP ( and his position as Member of Parliament was not and is not up to you, it was up to the people who chose him to represent them :cool: ) Barre Hiirale have done in the face of Morgan's aggression? :confused:

Just answer that ONE question for me.

If you get that from Smith, barri Nomad and WD then I will stop yapping.

Ok Horn.

Xarago, Xarago, Xarago, always the clever one :D . You know more then I, that those abovementioned men will never do as such, especially from the supposed nuetral :rolleyes: Bari "Sanaag" Nomad.

OG_Girl   

Horn, allow me to be a nosy and say that it is very difficult to be a neutral. I am bias on some things. everyone is bias in one way or another. People support those who support their ideas and criticise those whom don't support their ideas...

Eedo xarago NOT a different ;) . eedo will learn more she is just new ..right eedo ;)

Salam

Gabbal   

is very difficult to be a neutral

But to parade as neutral is another thing Og.

Our friend here Sanaag_Nomad, had nothing to say about the man who brought all this tragedy on the Jubba Regions. The man who tried to destroy the peace process, and who is now begging and crying in Kenya to be given a position of power. redface.gif Is that neutral :confused:

In all honesty Sanaag_Nomad is coming off as the biggest qabiileyste in SOL as of the moment.

Atleast Smith and others are upfront about it and honest, but our friend here is quite ludicris to think we're buying his (pardon me for stealing this Oodweyn) spleen.

For example he said:

xildhibaanka
baxsadka

The man went to Kenya on his own accord, and he left Kenya, (not the peace process) on his own accord period. :eek:

Let's laugh with him :D since obviously to Sanaag_Nomad the peace process is a jail :rolleyes: redface.gif

You wanted us to laugh? Well there I'm laughing with you :rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

سبحان الله . صدق الذي قال السكوت من ذهب

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

PS: ***Edited By Me****

Salam

BN   

Horn,

In all honesty Sanaag_Nomad is coming off as the biggest qabiileyste in SOL as of the moment.

How predictable. I point out your inconsistencies, and instead of correcting it, you attack the messenger. Saxiib, I do not support Morgan or any other warlord who I am in some fashion related to. I thought I made that very clear, but it seems you are unable to comprehend that. :D

And It is clear where the responsibility for the lives lost lies in both of their blood socked hands.

As for being neutral, I have never stated I was. There is no neutrality when it invovles warlords. One is either for or against,--I am against. Can you state the same?

I(and most others here), do not consider a 'nationalist' someone who is constantly cheerleading for a warlord(in this case Barre Hiraale). And someone who attempts to wash the hands clean of a man simply because they share a lineage. You are better than that.

Barre Hiirale have done in the face of Morgan's aggression?

I am not here to excuse Morgan's actions. Quiet the opposite, it's clear that this warlord attempted gain on the ground what he could not at the table. He failed(again) and is now attempting to scrounge for whatever he can in nairobi(like many others). His actions can only be termed ****** or idiotic, and in the worst moment possible.

And last, please do not insult our intelligence by attempting to show us how "righteous", "pure" or "good" your particular warlord is and how awful the others are.

This would be a good time for self reflection.

Tuujiye   

BY XARAGO:

So huuno I ask you my opposition to puntlanders is the same parallel level to Smiths, Wd's and co. opposition to the Rest of Somalia and S/land. Therefore why you distatste mine and approve theirs, am asking you 'shoulder-massager'.

LoL..yarta waa hadashay koow dheh xoogaana waa igu tirtiratay sidii staraasho lonly ah oo in la isticmaalo u baahan..Boota weynidaa ma dhaantaa tumataa..lol..any ways sis...

Fiiri Aniga dhinac ma xigsan oo waana kuu sheegay sida aan uga soo hor jeedo fikradihiina oo dhan. Smith dhinaciisa marna ma xigsan dhinacadana sidoo kale; marke xagee ka keentay la jirsiga..Waxaad soo qoute gareesay xooga yar aan adiga run kuu sheegayey waana ii qirtay in ee runtahay laakiin maxaad u soo qoute gareen weysay meesha aan ku iraahday kuligaan ma jecleesan fikradaha aad kala qabtaan..lol..

By me..

walaal qofkii wax garad ah sheekada hunqaaco baa ku qaban laheed maxaa yeelay qabyaalad baa hoos idiinku wada qarsoon..Adiga iyo smith iyo specialy WD iyo kan iga koreeya^^..

Walalayal isku xishooda ee waxaan waa gadaal u socod ee iska daaya.

So sis here you see I made you all =.........

Soo sis ama ku xaragoo dirac baalaleey ama califalaax..lol..aniga dhinac uma eexan..

Ps. sis puntland is another land of somalia to me just like how Somaliland is another land of Somalia..What matters to me is being Somali..Aslong as you are a somali speaking person, you are a somalian wheather you call your self a puntlander or Somalilander or banadirland or jubaland..lol..or dhulkiihore-land, ama dhulka-jiridoono-land, or dhulkii-jirijiray-land..looooooooool..Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh...

Aloo yaa ku masaajeeda oo gacma duub kuu tuuujiya..

wareer badanaa!!

Gabbal   

Bari_Nomad I'm the last person to allege Barre Hiiraale is a saint, nor have I ever alleged as such. My calling him "rightous" had to do with the fact that he did not let Morgan's doomed actions in clouding his judgement and lumping together people and man. The man made a strong distinction between choosing peace or choosing to keep the current hostilities where they are.

As you can see from the title of the thread, my calling the man " rightous " had to do with the fact that he was unequivocally "right" in welcoming all, even those who were in arms with Morgan, into Kismayo, despite what Baashi, Libaax, and others nomads were saying.

Now that, that has been taken care of. YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

You chose to talk about what has already been talked about to no end, and that being how wrong Morgan was to attack Kismayo and especially at this particular time in history.

Yet, you cleverly by-passed my question of which I am still waiting for you to answer.

What would you have wanted MP Barre Hiirale to have done in the face of Morgan's agression? :confused:

...and please answer me sincerely.

BN   

Let us first agree on several key events:

1)Morgan brought troops/technicals into L/M Jubba, which increased tensions.

2)Morgan did NOT attack any positions held by Hiraale but positioned his forces in several locations(Kismayo, Jilib, Jammame).

3)Hiraale felt threatened and his position compromised by the ease with which Morgan entered his "domain".

4)Hiraale also felt the 'locals' clans were siding with Morgan(i.e. he still has a few troops/officials in towns/villages in L. Jubba).

4)Hiraale attacked Morgan's positions in Buula Xaaji, Hosingow, and Xaalima Caddey.

Having said that, I believe that there should of at least been an attempt to resolve/mediate the situation. I'm confident the elders in the region would have been more then happy to accommodate these two individuals.

If that had failed and Morgan had attacked Hiraale's militia then self defense may be employed. That of course, still does not excuse him for what occured in Dhoobley, but that is another debate altogether. ;)

Those are the views of a neutral person :D

Now would you be so kind as to answer mine: do you support this warlord, Barre Hiraale? If so, why?

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The man went to Kenya on
his own accord, and he left Kenya, (
not the peace process
) on
his own accord
period.

What would you say if one-by-one, all the warlords "left on their own accord"? What would be left of the SNRC? How ridiculous...

The fact of the matter is that there is currently no danger against his base(nor has there been in the past week), yet he is still somewhere in Jubadda. He has missed the vote for:

1)Speaker

2)Deputy Speaker

3)Second Deputy Speaker

4)Other officials

5)President(most likely)

Why is he not representing those who put him in that position as a member of parliament?

And yes, the conference should be a jail, no one should be allowed to run away(escape if you will), before a single unified government is formed. :cool:

To this day MP Barre Hiraale is AWOL :D

Gabbal   

and Morgan had attacked Hiraale's militia then self defense may be employed.

Waa igu kaa. You have established your position and I don't have the desire or the energy to continue this discussion.

All I have to add is I'm glad and overjoyed that Hiiraale didn't let Morgan attack first as I would be in deep mourning as of the current.

I have no reason to hide my feelings, yet YOU on the other hand have still not answered my question.

It is but a simple question requiring a simple answer.

What would you have wanted MP Barre Hiiraale to have done in the face of Morgan's aggression?

...and please spare me an answer if you're going to say I would rather have waited to see if Morgan attacked first. :rolleyes:

He has missed the vote for

Shows how much you think you know. redface.gif

MPs Ahmed Warsame and Barre Hiirale have both not been present in the peace conference, but their votes have well been documented and counted. ;)

I do not support Morgan or any other warlord who I am in some fashion related to. I thought I made that very clear, but it seems you are unable to comprehend that

Xarago, Morgan was wrong, Hiiraale is wrong both of them are wrong because those who suffer are the people wether from gedo or any other part.

Is that good enough for you or do you wnat us Southerners to keep on shooting at each other ;)