Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

What I said are well documented here, please go back and re-read it.

Sure they are!

...and I have reread what you have said, and here it's. I copied the time, the day, and all that good stuff that is needed for everyone to see of you saying exactly that, that Siyad Barre wasn't a dictator but rather a doctor. ;)

Let me sum up what I always say. Siyad Barre was a dictator that ruled with an iron fist. Siyad Barre hit all Somali rebel groups equally, he spared no one.

Okay, here you denied he was a dictator:

Nomad

Member: 6546

Judge Me:

posted 02-14-2007 11:29 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siyad Barre a dictator? hell no, Siyad Barre was a doctor at a madhouse, now the patients have chased away the doctor and they are unstoppable. Somalia misses Siyad Barre.

--------------------

All men dream but not equally. those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind wake in the day to find it was in vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible

Posts: 1504 | From: Hargeysa, Waqooyi Galbeed, Somalia | Joined Somalia Online: Oct 2005 | Identity: Logged |

Siyad Barre led a corrupt regime.

:D according to that quote, he was a doctor...go figure.

Btw...without wasting too much time on flirting with Xanthus, you should know that Ayoub is STILL waiting some explanations from you Qurbaawi boy. smile.gif

AYOUB   

Mr ME

You've achieved F all but making a spectacle of yourself. Well, at least we now know you're a second rate "afweyniste" motivated by supposed "qabiil discrimination ". You've been a good sport, 10 points for effort. Macaa Salaama.

Ibtisam   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me sum up what I always say. Siyad Barre was a dictator that ruled with an iron fist. Siyad Barre hit all Somali rebel groups equally, he spared no one.

Okay, here you denied he was a dictator:

Nomad

Member: 6546

Judge Me:

posted 02-14-2007 11:29 AM

Siyad Barre a dictator?
hell no, Siyad Barre was a doctor at a madhouse,
now the patients have chased away the doctor and they are unstoppable.
Somalia misses Siyad Barre.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow wow You better put your hand up and say you was suffering from Temporary Insanity or suffering under Duress when you said that.

These are the assumptions I was hoping were false, but the evidence speaks volumes and double confirms them, considering this is the first time i have ever seen/ heard anyway say such thing :rolleyes:

Red:

Find a better way to pull his ear than using my name dear, i Shall not have my name in the same sentence ;)

RedSea   

Xanthus..okay, if you are saying be merciful I will listen to you and let my hometown boi of the hook.

mr. me pretend this 17 page thread was never started by you.

nigh night peeps.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Yea I need to be there to know I will be killed there, just like I need to be there to see other people building on my land, just like I need to be there to see squaters in my house. I know I need to be there experience all that first hand, but a question Badacase, if this secessionist enclave is so wonderful, what are you doing here, why don't you go back? I wouldn't be a refugee is I had such a wonderful enclave.

Just for one good measure_______^ :D

Adaa roon alahayow. Inader, do you seriously think that anything will happen to you?

you must be out of your mind to think such, ileen wiilka wuxuu la cabsanayey waxa ay ahayd. Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun dheh. hmm. :(

on side note: I can't promise that you would be fully save, because there are ciyaal xayraan naqaska xooga kugu yar dhajiya @ Hargeysa river channel. taa iyada waa iska caada. Waa la iskaga baahanyey in yar oo ah, smackdown. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^No i meant you have enough
to beat him with,
without
using me as a stick

:D okay...actually I was empty handed when I got here, I used his stick instead..

Ibtisam   

^^^That is the most painful stick you can beat someone with, I remember when i was little and my edo use to tell me to go and get the stick she was going to beat my *** with :D

Aaliyyah   

Soo mal,

Good job, you were fair and didn’t take sides, and more importantly you tried to offer some solutions.

Xanthus,

Why don’t you leave Garaad alone? Since you started criticizing Garaad, unless you want to debate with him about real issues.

Both Garaad and Red sea are arguing about secession and unity, they both made similar comments, I don’t see why one should criticize one side of the conflict and not the other.

Maybe you need to reduce your contributions to political section, like you suggested before.

RedSea   

salamu calaykum Aaliyah,

I am cool with the Garaad, we have agreed on somethings most importantly.

Don't rekittle the dust inabti, it has settled.

Aaliyyah   

Don't rekittle the dust inabti, it has settled.

walaal arinta waan dajinayay, waxay aheed in aad si positive ah u aragtid. Aniga hada miyaan wax xumeeyey, taasi wa maya. Waxkastana wax weyn ayaad ka dhigta, take it easy, wax walbana negetive loma qato.

wa salaaaam