Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

RedSea   

LOL....Aaliyah, you are great sister, cidkale waxba haka maqlin, aniga iga maqal, inan fiican ayaad tahay. Haltaa tada hay. lool

Waana qaatay advice kaaga.

thanks,

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:Originally posted by me:

What I said are well documented here, please go back and re-read it.

Sure they are!

...and I have reread what you have said, and here it's. I copied the time, the day, and all that good stuff that is needed for everyone to see of you saying exactly that, that Siyad Barre wasn't a dictator but rather a doctor.
;)

Let me sum up what I always say. Siyad Barre was a dictator that ruled with an iron fist. Siyad Barre hit all Somali rebel groups equally, he spared no one.

Okay, here you denied he was a dictator:

Nomad

Member: 6546

Judge Me:

posted 02-14-2007 11:29 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siyad Barre a dictator? hell no, Siyad Barre was a doctor at a madhouse,
now the patients have chased away the doctor and they are unstoppable. Somalia misses Siyad Barre.

--------------------

All men dream but not equally. those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind wake in the day to find it was in vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible

Posts: 1504 | From: Hargeysa, Waqooyi Galbeed, Somalia | Joined Somalia Online: Oct 2005 | Identity: Logged |

Siyad Barre led a corrupt regime.

:D

according to that quote, he was a
doctor
...go figure.

Btw...without wasting too much time on flirting with Xanthus, you should know that Ayoub is STILL waiting some explanations from you Qurbaawi boy.
smile.gif
badacase, lame attempt, I know I said much much worser things, please do better investigation.

Was Siyad Barre a dictator? No doubt about it.

Did Siyad Barre rule with am iron fist? Hell yea he did ( now looking back in my opinion, he should have been allot harder with the rebel groups)

Now comes the other bit, is Somalia a madhouse? Well looking at how things have developed the past 16 years it is.

was Siyad Barre better for the Somali people then everything that has followed him? Yes he was. Without a shaddow of a doubt.

Would the averadge Somali rather live under Siyad Barre's regime then the warlords and the thugs that follwed him? Well I know I would.

So what are we talking about?

So people, don't waste time, please spit through my posts and find some real evidence.

Clearly I am guilty (of whatever) in your eyes, so find that smoking gun.

Xanthus & Badacase, I see there is trouble in paradise ;) work it out will ya!

N.O.R.F   

Wooooow, 18 pages lol

Would the averadge Somali rather live under Siyad Barre's regime then teh warlords and the thugs that follwed him? Well I know I would.

Depends what life was like under Siad Barre's regime no?

Good for some and bad for some.

me   

^ We are going for a record. :D

Northerner you are right, it was good for some and bad for some, but the overwhelming majority had it better under Siyad Barre, so the averadge Somali had it better under his regime.

Edit: should we go back to the Siyad Barre era? No we shouldn't, we can do much better then a dictatorship.

Ibtisam   

AAliyah416

The bus left long time ago dear, catch another ride please, Otherwise open your eyes and read what I said rather than guessing. I know you know the difference between insulting and comments, so please read what I said to him and show me the insults he and you speak of that I made? MAybe I’m going crazy, maybe I cannot comprehend my own words, or maybe y'll just paranoid people.

Here let me quote for you how it all Started, see I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you must have missed this. It was three post one after the other, I did not see Red post until I submitted mine, never the less, I did not see a reason to change my post even after seeing his!

I open the thread and I see the last reply, and it is someone called Garrad Caanood, I have no idea who the dude is but this is what he wrote:

Garaad Caanood

I seek islamnimo and somalilinimo, However, red sea you exalt and worship somalilandnimo=tibalism/hatred, colonial legacy British Somaliland,

And you worship socalled Somalilandnimo like idol more than islamnimo, keep you idol/british legacy and we will keep our islamnimo, somalinimo, midnimo

You support the aggression of snm militia against people of SSC, you have so much hatred for Somalis from specific regions like SSC,

People in SSC decided to stay as an integral part of united Somalia, and I support their wise decision, people from SSC don’t recognize the old British colony, but some still worship for British colonials

Ma rabno inaano wax ku darsano your snm militia (Somaliland)

I’m like “what the “F…” is this dude on! this here above^ has no substance or meaning, who is this “we” he speaks of anyway? And how on earth does somalilandnimo =tribalism/ hatred, last I knew it was just a region with many different tribes, who have had (like southern Somali) their own civil wars, when did they become a united clan who sole purpose is to “hate” Somalinimo, they are just poor people struggling to make ends meet and better themselves, and most do not give two toss anyway but their family, they just want to live their life, without conflict and some stability. What kind of crazy *** accusations is that anyway.

Then Red sea said

looooooool...Garaad Canood, inadeer maad iska kay daysid. Sowtii aan heshiinay.

Okay I will keep whatever that I have, as long as you promise you will keep yours.

I do also respect the wishes of the people of Sool, Eastern Sanaag and some parts of Togdheer like Cayn. Yes I do.

NOw, abti, take it easy.

^^^Now exactly what I am suppose to criticise him for here??? He did not say anything about somalinimo or insult the legacy & history of different people. So show me what I am suppose to object to? Especially as I did not see his post until I posted mine!

And I said

Garaad Caanood ^^^^Wow Lovely Insults dear^ I can see you have so Much love for everyone No wonder everyone is falling over each other to reach your welcoming arms Sometimes people need to read their verbal vomit before exposing them to the public. ish......

Now where is the insult in my comment, sure I am being sarcastic, this was page 13, for the next 4pages G. Caanood consistently refereed to my unfair attack on him and not red sea to justify his insults leveled at me.

Further more AAlyia You should stand by truth and the Xaaq honey, Don’t get it twisted, if this was the case, you would have objected to how Garaad jumped from post to pillar to try and dig whatever he can up, with cheap shots at me being a women and not able to speak with men should be enough to annoy any women, add his arrogance and lack of comprehension.

Add all this up, how on earth do you expect me to debate with someone who thinks women are second class citizens :rolleyes: As for my time in the Politics section, hmmmmm....

me   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Mr ME

You have unashamedly put Gen Barre in the same bracket as Axmed Gurey. Was this a "joke" too?

"The ones that matter, are the immortals, those that make history.

The ones that people here on SOL want to be associated with, the Axmed Gurays, Sayd Maxamed Cabdile Xasans, Said Barres, Xalenles."

quote:

Its a fact, that I can not live in my hometown because of qabiil reasons, but that goes for allot of Somalis.

Another baseless allegation not a fact. Tell us why YOU can't live in Hargeisa. No riddles. NO verbal gymnastics. Go on spill the beans. I'll even start the sentence for you:

" I can't live in Hargeisa because .....
Ayoub, I hope people read the link you posted to see what I wrote there, because it does not support your allegations whatsoever. This is another lame attempt to descredit my SOL reputation :D

Ayoub if you had anything worth mentioning you wouldn't have posted a link, but you would have posted a direct quote.

So please quote what I said.

1. Did Siyad Barre make history? I will let you answer that.

2. Are there people here on SOL that would like to be associated with Siyad Barre? I will let you answer that too.

Edit: and to finish you sentance.

I can't live in Hargaysa because of qabiil reasons and qabyaalad.

Ibtisam   

Edit: and to finish you sentance.

Well here is a few rules to avoide this problem.

1) Do not write your qabiil on your forehead, or wear a top that says "Bring Siyad back"

2) Hang around with old men

3)Avoid Ciiyaal suuq

4) Don't insult anyone or be rude.

Now if my White friend can go to work in Hargansia for 3months and come back well and allive i don't see why a somali should have a problem.

5) Fuuleenimaad isska daah, you will not die before your time or after it for that matter.

Then you should be fine smile.gif

me   

Sleep tight dear :D

ps. I should open a debating school for you folks. It's getting silly now, I mean, work together, PM each other, form a united front against me hold meetings anything will ya. Write petitions to the admin to ban me, kill me like Oodweyne suggested. Ignore me, just do something.

It is weakness to run away everytime that the debate doesn't go your way. I mean Ayoub & Badacase surely you must have a case to argue for.

For the past 18 pages allot of folks have TRIED and failed to find flaws in my reasoning and the case I am presenting.

I give you folks who are arguing for secession the chance to bring forward your case so that we can debate about that. This is an invitation folks, not accepting this invitation can be seen as that you have no case. So don't let this opportunity go past you by.

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

quote: Edit: and to finish you sentance.

Well here is a few rules to avoide this problem.

1) Do not write your qabiil on your forehead, or wear a top that says "Bring Siyad back"

2) Hang around with old men

3)Avoid Ciiyaal suuq

4) Don't insult anyone or be rude.

Now if my White friend can go to work in Hargansia for 3months and come back well and allive i don't see why a somali should have a problem.

5) Fuuleenimaad isska daah, you will not die before your time or after it for that matter.

Then you should be fine
smile.gifWhat happened to living peacefully in a city without fear and intimidation?

What happened to free speech?

Why should I sacrifice my rights? because thats what you are suggesting.

Ibtisam   

Really dear?? I live in London, the home of "democracy" and we are a lot more restricted than I have suggested above. There are things I cannot say or do, and in certain places I cannot dress a certain way. So please do not get it twisted. If I speak of other African countries, I only have to think of the Slumps in Kenya (right next to the fabulous houses with swimming pools).

There is a saying in Somalia I can't remember the exact words, but the English say "when in Rome, act like Romans" Do you what I mean.

me   

^ Xanthus you suggested that I hand in my rights and that I should choose to live in fear of intimidation and that I should accept the fact that I will be intimidated (your when in Rome act like romans saying, is suggesting that I should accept to be intimidated in my hometown.)

When in Rome is not applicaple when you will get killed for clan reasons or when your property is fair play for every thug.

So are you serieus when you are suggesting these things or are you playing around?

me   

Originally posted by Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

in OWKOMBE'S WORD IN THAT SAYING: MEESHA JOOGTID DHEG HADI LEESKA GOOYA DHEGAA LESKA GOOYA.

Aw-Koombe is a very wise man, but I am rather fond of my ears.

Xanthus a question for you, would you rather live in city where you are in fear of intimidation, where you will get killed for clan reasons, where your rights are not respected and where you can't even speak your mind and where you have to lie about who you are OR would you rather live in a free, fair and just city (society)where everyone is treated equaly, where no one should live in fear of intimidation, harrasment and where if I choose I could walk around in a tank-top (pink one ofcourse) saying Siyad Barre rules.