Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Okay smart guy, let me break it down for you.

quote:

So you were actually projecting your own ideas on me, it is you that would make the sacrifices. And this makes my original assumption true. Read below

Originally posted by me:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for everyone sake I hope "Somalinimo" does not mean shoot everyone with a different view

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that’s an assumption and I think it says more about your views then mine.

Wrong, that is what is happening, for the last 16yrs every war lord claims to be defending "somalinimo" "midnimo" Etc, Then he gets his votes and the goes and kills people or precuates them in the name of upholding the "midinomo" It is an educated assumption based on history my friend, it is nothing about what i would or would not do.
Are you calling me a warlord or are you comparing me to a warlord? We are just having a discussion nooh/dee. You claimed that I would make sacrifices, and then you came back saying you would make sacrifices and then you call me a warlord? I mean what’s up?

quote:Originally posted by Xanthus:

[QB] Originally posted by Xanthus:

And yes I make 5assumptions from every point you make, just like you do. ( I just happen to be a bit more accurate

Nope you made an assumption based on something I was not talking about hence my statement still stands. Now if you have finished your little games, I'm done with you :rolleyes:
:D
daad cajeeb aah baad teehin here in the Politics section, you would argue with tress and rocks :rolleyes:
smile.gif

p.s.
I already wrote a book atheer now go ahead and write yours
Give me the ISBN number, I would love to read it & Please do not besmear the name of our respectable section.

Ps. Why do you assume that the people on the Politics section would have discussions with trees and rocks and on what evidence are you basing your assumption? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Waar iimtiixaan kaan baal ferish, what i'm gone do! No mr. me. I'm not calling you a war lord, but i am calling you paranoid! Accudubillah

I did not think anyone in here had any power, just bunch of old outcasts, trying to get their voice heard by all shouting at once as loud as they possible can.

me   

^^^Waar iimtiixaan kaan baal ferish, what i'm gone do! No mr. me. I'm not calling you a war lord, but i am calling you paranoid! Accudubillah

And now I am paranoid, why don't you sstick to one thing :D You keep changing your position left right and centre and you are calling me names, warlord, paranoid...whats left?

I did not think anyone in here had any power, just bunch of old outcasts, trying to get their voice heard by all shouting at once as loud as they possible can.

No comment.

p.s.
I already wrote a book atheer now go ahead and write yours

And about that book, were you assuming that you wrote it? :D

me   

^^loool^^^ You are trying to be too smart now dear

When a woman calls you dear, you know whats up :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Whats up?? baal suuk wuux laa yimaado, :rolleyes: Again sorry I'm not a women, fall flat on your face in assumptions. :D

me   

^^^Whats up?? baal suuk wuux laa yimaado, :rolleyes: Again sorry I'm not a women, fall flat on your face in assumptions.

You win :D

me   

^^^baada kuu daaca in that case, and i did not win, you gave up,
smile.gif

Please don't make Operation Safe Xanthus's Face a failure.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :rolleyes: Please brother, i refuse to go around in circles with you again, i get dizzy for no reason and you still don't understand!

me   

^^^ :rolleyes: Please brother, i refuse to go around in circles with you again, i get dizzy for no reason and you still don't understand!

the circle of life right?do I understand it correctly? :D

Liibaan   

) because both you are harline secessionists

2) there is affairs between you two. The evidence is the following :

quote:

Originally posted by xanthus in another thread

i remember when you told me you "loved me" before your exams. haha lool exposed

Xanthus (Ibtisaam),

afxumada uun jooji, the reasons you support red sea is very obvouis

Adaa is ceebeeyey markii aad is kashiftay

Your insults against me have nothing to do with what I said, I am sure

You didn't point out no contradictions, because what red sea and I said were samething and very similar

Red sea started offending some, and I responded

but You choose to go after me solely because of my views

poor girl, you see the imaginary contradictions of "me", and Garaad, however you failed to see your contradictions and your fellow secessionists

Gabadh baa tahaye xishood oo raga kaftamaya ka dhex bax, waad ku luntaye

Ani iyo red sea waano is hishiinaynaa sida korba ku cad