Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

looool Wow. This place sure is funny.

GaRAAD Canood lol, please haasi ceebnaani you are niin waen :rolleyes: Even if i was a secessionists and having an affair (as you call it with red sea) It would have nothing to do with what i said to you or anyone else on this forum. I pointed out a contradiction between what you claim to stand for and your little speech (same way i did with "me") If you cannot justify that with out jumping from post to pillar then just ignore it, waaxab maar baa geed haa issku so toosin.

Che.

It will take a whole thread of its own, and something tells me i don't want to go down that road with you anyway smile.gif

me   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ Are you sure about that
Me
?

Some people clearly have no sense of humor, Siyad Barre is dead remmeber?

Plus I rather have Siyad Barre over any of these so called leaders today.

The question AYOUB asked was whether I wanted to go back to 1984 and my answer to that was clear.

Ibtisam   

^^You just made one right there^^ you are full of them to be honest.

The one I pointed out earlier was your Somalinimo theory V what your practice, you don't practice what you preach nor do you encourage "unity" you just bang the drums for it, then exclude people left, right and centre, just because they are not like Tom & Tim

me   

Xanthus show me the contradiction you are talking about, maybe you see something I don't. I tus bal waxaad ka hadlaysid.

About me excluding people left and right? I am not Mother Theresa. I speak my mind, so tell me, what does a Secessionist have to do with Somalinimo? Hasn't a secessionist excluded himself already? how about a xabash stooge, what does he have to do with Somalinimo? Have I excluded them or have they excluded themselves?

Somalinimo doesn't mean giving everyone a hug.

@Nomad :D , try again, I said worse things then saying clone Siyad Barre.

Ibtisam   

^^This is getting trying, baal wahaaye waad, for everyone sake I hope "Somalinimo" does not mean shoot everyone with a different view as "we all need to take the same path to reach the same goal" :rolleyes: "Somalinimo, Secessionist, Xabash Stooge, waaxaab maadxaa kuu khaado you guys are all as bad as each other, why cannot you not have your own views and opinions instead of just blindly following some kind of unattainable ideal, better you all start with basic baby steps (regard for human life is a good start). :cool:

I don’t want to get drawn into your contradictions, I already gave you at least one example and you still insist on its non existence so I guess we will just differ on that one.

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

for everyone sake I hope "Somalinimo" does not mean shoot everyone with a different view

Now that’s an assumption and I think it says more about your views then mine.

"we all need to take the same path to reach the same goal" :rolleyes: "Somalinimo, Secessionist, Xabash Stooge, waaxaab maadxaa kuu khaado you guys are all as bad as each other, why cannot you not have your own views and opinions instead of just blindly following some kind of unattainable ideal, better you all start with basic baby steps (regard for human life is a good start). :cool:

In case you haven’t noticed this is war; there is no more time for baby steps. We have been taking baby steps for 16 years; look at all these neutral people? They all want to see good things happening in Somalia, but they don’t dare to take a stand. We are here because of baby steps Xanthus. 16 years of war is because some people are thinking if we just wait ride it out it will all be fine. Its cool to say you are neutral, but being neutral won’t solve anything, being neutral and taking action will solve things, but when you are neutral and you speak your mind, you are labelled because there are those that don’t like what you say, so you become a part of the conflict.

Edit: For evil to prosper all it needs is for good people to do nothing

When I say we all need to take the same path, I am talking about the (we) Somali people and the path I am talking about is the path of unity. I know you disagree with that because I said it.

I don’t want to get drawn into your contradictions, I already gave you at least one example and you still insist on its non existence so I guess we will just differ on that one.

That was not an example, so back up your claim Xanthus. You said you showed me my contradictions and now you are claiming its tiring. Drink a red bull or something and show me what you are talking about. You already had made your mind up before you started this discussion and that’s why you are working on assumptions here.

Ibtisam   

^^^I think fair amounts of assumptions have been made on both side dear, no point pointing fingures about it. HOw funny you thin i will disagree with something just because you said so :rolleyes:

When i get the energy/ time to type endless and argue my "claim" i will do so, frankly i can't be asked right now smile.gif

I don't really have a problem with anything you have said on This post.

me   

^^^I think fair amounts of assumptions have been made on both side dear, no point pointing fingures about it.

So this is your way of saying you were just assuming things?

HOw funny you thin i will disagree with something just because you said so :rolleyes:

Waa iska caadi ;)

When i get the energy/ time to type endless and argue my "claim" i will do so, frankly i can't be asked right now
smile.gif

Well anytime you got time, come to this funny place to make assumptions.

I don't really have a problem with anything you have said on
This
post.

I see you are already warming up to Somalinimo :D

Ibtisam   

^^WHo said I had anything against Somalinimo in the first place? Assumptions will throw you off a cliff dear We differ on what you will scarifies to attain it, and at what cost is "Smalinimio" worth having, if I may clarify for you.

And yes i make 5assumptions from every point you make, just like you do. ( I just happen to be a bit more accurate

me   

^^WHo said I had anything against Somalinimo in the first place?
Assumptions will throw you off a cliff dear
We differ on what you will scarifies to attain it, and at what cost is "Smalinimio" worth having, if I may clarify for you.

See, there you go with your assumptions again, what will I sacrifice?

And yes i make 5assumptions from every point you make, just like you do. (
I just happen to be a bit more accurate

Accurate? Name one assumption of yours that was accurate? assumptions you made in this thread ofcourse.

Ibtisam   

^^^Allah ellaho. Dude you must be kidding me right! Yes it is an accurate assumption, I know what i would sacrifice for "somalinimo" and I already know that is not what you believe (based on your defintion of what it is) How about i name this one as the correct one, I'm not going re read all my posts.

You know you are something else Why don't you write a book dear? on your vision of Somalinimo of course, you might get few supportors who are on "the right Path"

me   

This is what you said before

^^WHo said I had anything against Somalinimo in the first place?
Assumptions will throw you off a cliff dear
We differ on what you will scarifies to attain it, and at what cost is "Smalinimio" worth having, if I may clarify for you.

Then you said this

^^^Allah ellaho. Dude you must be kidding me right! Yes it is an accurate assumption, I know what i would sacrifice for "somalinimo" and I already know that is not what you believe (based on your defintion of what it is) How about i name this one as the correct one, I'm not going re read all my posts.

So you were actually projecting your own ideas on me, it is you that would make the sacrifices. And this makes my original assumption true. Read below :D

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Xanthus:

for everyone sake I hope "Somalinimo" does not mean shoot everyone with a different view

And this makes this assumption of yours also false.

And yes i make 5assumptions from every point you make, just like you do. ( I just happen to be a bit more accurate

You know you are something else
Why don't you write a book dear? on your vision of Somalinimo of course, you might get few supportors who are on "the right Path"

Well I don’t need supporters, Somalia needs supporters, Somalinimo needs supporters, so since you already believe in it why don’t you write a book too? How about we write one together? I am serieuse.

Ibtisam   

Okay smart guy, let me break it down for you.

So you were actually projecting your own ideas on me, it is you that would make the sacrifices. And this makes my original assumption true. Read below

Originally posted by me:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong, that is what is happening, for the last 16yrs every war lord claims to be defending "somalinimo" "midnimo" Etc, Then he gets his votes and the goes and kills people or precuates them in the name of upholding the "midinomo" It is an educated assumption based on history my friend, it is nothing about what i would or would not do.

And this makes this assumption of yours also false.

And yes I make 5assumptions from every point you make, just like you do. ( I just happen to be a bit more accurate

Nope you made an assumption based on something I was not talking about hence my statement still stands. Now if you have finished your little games, I'm done with you :rolleyes: :D daad cajeeb aah baad teehin here in the Politics section, you would argue with tress and rocks :rolleyes: smile.gif

p.s. I already wrote a book atheer now go ahead and write yours