Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Mr. me,

Go to the search button on top of your page, then type 'Red Sea' select political section. Read it yourself, then come back to me. Unlike you I have a proof nor do I accuse others for no apparent reason.

Don't be lazy, because I can't paste every single thread here.

Badacase, thats rich, first you accuse me, then you call me lazy. :D

I asked you come with evidence, stop the naac naac and show me the evidence.

That nickname the question Dodgers team is a well deserved name I see.

Liibaan   

Red sea,

ol...stay out of my love life okay dude. Lool

hadaba labadiino igala fogaada nacamleentiina

Che and you do not agree on one thing, how can you even side against I? Because you support the TFG, and he doesn't.

You support snm militia based in Hergeysa and individuals like riyaale, siilaanyo, waraabe,

We are both from same country (beloved Somalia); I will side with my fellow countrymen when it comes to foreigners lol

Che and I might have political differences like democrats and republicans in America,

United We Stand, God Bless Somalia

Anyways take it easy sxb, we are both Somali at least dadka kale waano iska xignaa, waxba islama weynano, waano iska hishiinanaa hadii Illahay idmo

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

mr. me,

Adkayso, adba you refering me 'lyers' and latest my comments are 'nac nac'.rich in it's own terms isn't?

So you can't back your claims up with evidence, yet keep holding on to them, that shows me with what kind of person I am dealing with :D

You have now disqualified yourself as a conversation partner.

In the future don't make claims you can't back up with evidence.

Thats the differnece between you and me, I can back my statements up!

[ April 26, 2007, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abwaan   

It is very sad if this is true although I have no doubt it could happen as it did before.

I am just wondering what happened to many who I think oppose what the dabadhilifs who claim to lead puntland are doing and the complete silence there. Does this mean the Ethiopian occupation has deeply penetrated there?

I know one day that Amxaaro will be kicked out of Somalia insha Allah. I just hope that anger doesn't take over our people and the struggle to get a decent goverment is not replaced with revenge.

RedSea   

mr. me,

Patience boy, patience. I have my evidence here that I was against the Ethiopian invasion from the get go. Notice most of the time I am arguing against the Ethiopian wasakh who was here then, I think he is banned now or something. Read.

Evidence #1.

#2.

# 3.

#4.

#5.

Pledging full support for Sh. Shariif Axmed.

Just for the state of mind mr. me, here I blasted SL admin. and forge my full support for the Islamic courts union.

Check out the dates below, it was 2006 when Ethiopians were reported to be moving into somali territory. I don't see your nick anywhere mr. me in those threads. Where were you? in all this time when I was cornered, the good somali nationalist that you are didn't bother to show up. :D Even the good people like Northerner, which you accused of not being sincere ( sidee buu ku ogaaday bal) was there.

For further more, you can simply do little research as instructed above mr. me.

In addtion, you said, you could back up your claims, well weren't you the one accusing Xoogsade and yet could not prove anything.

The real difference between I and you mr. me is that you are Qurbawi and I am wadani, because you have been living abroad for so long, and for that apparent reason are far fetched from reality.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade, waan kaa gafay!

Japanese hadii aan ahaan lahaa, tooreey ayaan iska taagi lahaa,

Bal tooreeyda soofee marka hore. Markaad diyaar tahayna nala soo xiriiri aan kuu soo daawasha tagnee
:D

One a serious note though; how very noble of you to apologize. Nin rag ah iga dheh. Xoogsadana would accept your apology hadii kale isaguuba xaal cusub fuuli doona. Ragbey qayilaad meesha uga bislaan doontaa
:D
I didn't feel offended at all. Waa fiican tahay in lagu qabto qaladka qofkii balaayo iska dhigo :D:D:D

Meeshaan cafis ma jiro, one mistake, and one becomes the talk of sol-politics-town for few weeks :D:D

No apologies needed because I am not perfect.

Tobikaan intuu ka socdaa, oo u socdaa?

Waaba la qabsan waaye, oo si walbaa u aqriye, oo cursory glance ugu sameeye since it is too long to read each post?

Should we discuss the original first post about leadership ku sheega at Bari and their alleged 'extraordinary rendition' of wadaadadda to Amxaarland.

Then it was hijacked from left to right, right to left.

Then it turned to personal accusasions of what one supposedly, innerly believes.

Then personal insults. Me, I hate to interfere, but you cannot simply and directly call members of this site 'liars' without bringing forth any evidence. That last post will be edited, unless you bring wax caddeys ah oo dadka beenaale ugu tilmaamtid. Until then, it will be edited.

I, however, do agree some qeyladooda orgiga ka weyn about Xabasho invasion. It seems, yes, more oxymoronic and contradictory.

However, I don't believe you should have raised those points now, at this crucial stage. Nevertheless, you did, so let me add a few taano of mine.

Some's SOLers grievance what is happening today in Soomaaliya stems from more about Maxkamadaha's defeat than seeing Xabasho occupying Soomaaliya, especially Xamar. To them, showing a real concern to a particular political movement or group is better than the subject of occupying Soomaaliya and her citizens suffer.

Some have personal clan issues against the Frail Stooge of Xabashadda, C/llaahi Yuusuf.

Some others already ayaa laga hayaa inay Soomaalinimo jirin dhahayn, and they don't believe in Soomaalinimo, yet show that much concern about Soomaaliya because of "Islaanimo." Well, Kaashmir Muslim ayaa joogto, maalin walbana la isku laayaa; same with Falastiin, yet no body has shown about their plight more than this emotional, conflicting state of ours on SOL. What is happening in Soomaaliya touches us more than what is happening in Kashmiir, Shishiin, Falastiin or any other Muslims oppressed, suffering on their land.

What is this touching? Of course Soomaalinimo.

It is a real sad to see some comparing and equaling Soomaalinimo to the Stooges of Xabashadda -- i.e. Cabdillaahi Yuusuf and Geedi and their ilk -- and their qabyaalad-influenced few worshippers of theirs.

They have nothing to do with Soomaalinimo, and some of you are doing injustice equaling Soomaalinimo to those few individuals. They are opportunists, Soomaali ku sheeg ah, let alone being caring about Soomaaliya plight.

I will, however, for the sake of finishing this long post, tell you what Soomaalinimo is and is all about.

Soomaalinimo IS about iskaashi, isbaheysi, iswehelsi, iswadaag, isdhowr, iskufilnaan, istaageerid, midnimo, walaaltinimo, cadaalad -- these and much, much more are qualities about Soomaalinimo, not what a few Soomaali ku sheeg stooges and puppets of Xabashadda do.

Soomaalinimo is not about what some Soomaali ku sheeg leaders claim. Soomaalinimo is about what you feel when you had never seen a Soomaali some few years and suddenly come across in some foreign land's small town -- you come across a Soomaali person. It is about exactly what and how you feel inside your beerkaaga iyo uurkaaga. The happiness, the comfort, the walaaltimo, the almost-cannot-wait welcome you have for that individual.

Soomaalinimo is about why you never feel stranger to a Soomaali person around you. Never.

If iskaashi iyo isbaheysi naga dhaxeeyo, Xabash nama soo haweysan lahayn, let alone kuwa usoo horseedo dalkeena. That was tested in both 1964 and 1977, both which Soomaali gacmaha iswada heysato defeated Amxaaradda.

Can we defeat currently Xabashadda while each clan enclave is watching halhal loo cunaayo the other limb of Soomaali body? Yes, Eebbe ha idmo.

However, it will be long way, a long way to go, especialy looking the current Waqooyi and Bari leadership are practically sovereign in their local affairs and both juuq iyo jaaq Xabasho ma u dhihi karaan; worse, they try harder to see which one pleases more the Master in Adisababa. They are both avowed enemies of one another, unnecessarily shedding our young brothers' blood. A misplaced hatred, though, where the real enemy is just right there, in our midst. We blindly ignore it. We, even worse, consult with the historical foe how to kill the brother, how to deceive, how to subject, how to enslave.

That is what it is, what Xabasho always wanted, having each clan enclave isku ah waraabo iyo dawaco, oo cadowtinimo isku qabo. They also, almost, got other things they wanted the last 500 years -- broke, disunited, each clan enclave under their sphere of influence and domain.

The South soo hartayna iskaba dhaaf waxyaabaha ka dhacaayo ma sheegi karno.

If Soomaali isbiirsan lahayd waxaan ma dhacayn.

We collectively as a Soomaali dareenkii naga dhamaaday and are practically watching what is in Xamar, watching to see part of our own Soomaali body Xabash cuneyso. Why there is no uprising in Baydhabo? In Kismaayo? In Beledweyne? In Bari? In Hargeysa?

Why?

Anaga waa iska adagnahay, laakiinse the moment Xabasho soo gisho meesha, shib shib naga dhacdaa, cabsi iyo psychological waxee tahay Eebbaa og.

Look at Kismaayo today? Laba qabiil xoog inay ku qabsadaan rabo meel ayba shaqo ku lahayn, which is not the point and I digress. The point is the same week Xabasho soldiers abandoned that city to Xamar, maalmo kama soo wareegan when suddenly clan wars started. Many of us do not know this fact, oo la iswada heystaa.

Sad.

I am not accusing anybody, including myself, but we at least need to be honest, some of us at least have to. That is where the healing of unity starts from.

Soomaalinimo haddaa ka cararteen, ogaado nothing, absolutely nothing else will unite Soomaalida. Taas bal ogaada. The only golden time we all united in one goal, from late '40s to mid '70s, we reached the pinnacle of our collective Soomaali height. What united those yesterday Soomaalis?

Soomaalinimo.

Soomaaliyeey, aan hurdada ka kacno. Soomaaliyeey, aan wada toosno.

N.O.R.F   

Wow, this thread has developed.

MMA, its what i said earlier. Many throw Somalinimo iyo unity around without knowing what it entails. Maybe we all have Somalinimo (showing concern for Somalis etc) but the other version of Somalinimo will take a long time to be realised.

me   

Xoogsade: Waad igu laydahay taas :D

MMA: Its good that you edited that, I have the evidence, but there is no point for nit picking. This topic has derailed :D but atleast waa la soo qabtay.

Soomaalinimo iyo daacadnimo hadii aan wadankeena iyo dadkeena aan u heyn, maalin walba war aad ka naxaysid ayaad maqlaysaa.

Midnimo iyo wada jir un ayaa tan aan maanta ku jirno naga saaraysa.

Midnimo iyo wadajirna waxaan ku gaaraynaa, hadii aan daacadnahay oo aan runta isu sheegayno, marka uurka waxa ku jira soo saara, meesha idin xanuunaysa soo bandhiga, aan ka wada hadalno aan is dawayno aan'na isku raacno wadada toosan.

wadado la afduubay oo cadowga loo dhiibay ayaan ka hadlaynaa, laakiinse bari hore ayaa wadankeena la afduubay oo cadow gacanta loo galiyay anagaana taas sabab u ah. Anaga ayaa xilkeeni qaadi waynay.

me   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

ME

You just want to turn the clock back to 1984 when your hero Gen. S Barre's junta used to rule Hargeisa, don't you? What then makes you think you're better than Caydiid and Yey cheerleaders?

You got it wrong there, I don't want to dwell on the past. Why go back to 1984 when we are at 2007? Lets look forward at 2050, were do we want our nation to be in 2050 and work towards that goal.

I am saying we need to resolve our issues today, we need to look at the future and build a future for our country and ourselves.

I would like to see a free, fair and just Somali government, that looks out for the interests of its citizens, a government that is free of corruption & nepotism.

I would never want my country to go back to the times of Siyad Barres junta.

I said and I will keep saying that we need to look at our history objectively, we need to be fair in our judgements of our leaders, we need to be critical in our thinking. We need to investigate our past, we need to understand what motivated them and why they did certain things.

When we understand our past better, we will also move on quicker, we need to come to terms with our past.

So to sum it up, Siyad Bare is not a hero of mine. Once he was Jaale Siyaad, aabihii garashada ....Once Oktober was, Oktoober waa daruur dilaacday oo noo da'day?

But the past fading, Siyad Barre is fading away, just like the songs of kacaanka.

So isn't it time to look towards the future? because whether we are prepared or not tommorow will come.