Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^

Lily, 50yr olds have different frame of mind, don't worry about it!

C. Garrad (what a pun on the name :rolleyes: ) It seems like I speak better Somali then you dear. Call them what ever fancy names your want secessionist, Somaliland, north etc, they are a community of people, which have many different deegaans, So as I said before, if you want to address someone use their name, otherwise do not be suprised if someone else tells you one or two things. Also I know both of my names (so does everyone else), no need to write them both every time, save your self the trouble :rolleyes: This site has moderators and if I insulted you I would have heard about it, (if you were to tell the truth you would have simple said I was insulted because a women spoke to me ;) << and now the xishoodless women she is, she has just winked at you.

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Again sorry I'm not a women, fall flat on your face in assumptions.
:D

(if you were to tell the truth you would have simple said I was insulted because a women spoke to me << and now the xishoodless women she is, she has just winked at you.

:D

Earlier we said, this was the coming out of the closet thread. Ooh boy were we right.

Ibtisam   

^^^Waa maaxa? He already said i was "naag" Xishoodla" Oh you mean when i said i was not a women, you thought i was a man....Oh no you did not! :D maskeen, sorry dee again that is your mistake, I'm not a man, or a women or naag or whatever else you guys call people. :rolleyes: I'm Xanthus

me   

I know you are Xanthus, the talking horse. But isn't it hard to type with hooves?

BTW, are horses consuidered people?

me   

I'm not a man, or a women or naag or whatever else you guys call people. :rolleyes: I'm
Xanthus

Well when you said this, you were implying that you were 'people' and now you say.

Now I am confused Xanthus, what are you?

Are you a horse? a man, a woman? a girl, boy, naag, nin, bicycle...bal noo sheeg.

Ibtisam   

^^That is the problem in SOL!, people try to be more than just user name, I'm just a fake name, in fact it is a Greek name which means yellow and girls and guys and pet animal share the name. What I am is not important in this discussion, I am just a user name with views. Why does my views have to be a “Women’s view” or a “Man’s View” or “Horse’s view”

Ibtisam   

^^^Woow^^^Check that out! You might get banned from this section for saying that :rolleyes: maybe you are not so madaax aadeek after all lol

me   

^ :D I am glad another assumption of yours is dispelled.

ps. I heard the bones on a horses skull is denser then a human one.

Ibtisam   

^^Small assumptions, which don't hurt anyone, it is my big assumptions that I hope are wrong ( and no I’m not telling you what they are

But I do have a question for you, do you seriously believe everything you argue for on this forum, or do you purposely say things for distant and irritation or press buttons to get a response?

me   

^Depends on what I am talking about and who

I am talking to. Sometime it is kaftan, sometimes serieuse.

^^That is the problem in SOL!, people try to be more than just user name, I'm just a fake name, in fact it is a Greek name which means yellow and girls and guys and pet animal share the name. What I am is not important in this discussion, I am just a user name with views. Why does my views have to be a “Women’s view” or a “Man’s View” or “Horse’s view”

So why do you have BIG assumptions, if I am just a username? aren't you making things more then they are? afterall I am a username with views.

Ibtisam   

^^Hence my question, if you believe in all your views then my worrying assumptions will stand against that username.

me   

What assumptions are we talking about, I would like to confirm them for you.