Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

G.Canood, He replied while i was at the same time replying to you, check the times. And i did tell him to calm down he her started generalising people. I think again you are making the classic mistake of assuming I'm taking sides based on other than what you type.!

RedSea   

Xanthus,

I find Somalinimo as total BS seriously.

Does one who is American, tell other Americans about Americanism.

Does one from Egypt tell one from Saudi Arabia about Arabism...seriously, as you can see Somalis are the lowest of the low yet they have their head up so far deep in some ocean sand, yet they THINK they are right.

When things don't go well, what do we do?

Exmaple: a Chemist in labartory, doesn't do the same expirement over and over again knowing that the previous expirment has failed. Perhaps he changes the balance and the quantity of the chemicals that he/she is mixing then they try again. Somalis are still stuck on the failed experiemtn of Somaliwayne, I say let us puruse a differnt path which is more reasonable than imaginatio of Somaliland which we don't have 3/5 of.

Some people here have their priorities mixed up.

As somalis we are not even on the first step on the ladder, yet we are talking about and arguing about what lies on top of the roof.

Somaliland is already taking/has taken that step, to organize, make their region peaceful and stable.

Jabuti is already there,

However Southern Somalia still is in mess and undner occupation, they need to be freed first from the Ethiopian invasion. Everything else has a chance of happening.

A peaceful dialogue could be opened, that is how the civilized world works and that is how the rock stars have seperated themselves from groupies.

However as I stated some somalis are too darn blidn for that, their head is still in the sand, they can't seperate reality from imagination, they can't they priorities straight and all that is left for them is blame blame.

Well gues what lads, Somaliland has moved up, praise their good work, when you reach their level then we can see each eye to eye before that I suggest your folks work on lifting your head up from the beach sands.

good luck,

Redy, out.

Liibaan   

Red sea,

If you respect people of SSC and their decision to stay union, then I will respect the people from northwest if they wish to leave the union?

As Xiin said Garaad isn’t asking much, Garaad only wants his Garaad-dom (SSC) to be an integral part of United Somalia, and he doesn’t recognize the old brith colony or the current snm faction (Somaliland)

I never name call anyone, in fact its you who insulted some

From today there is peace between us two

Xanthus comments were filled with hatered against some

Badacas....Be on your way with your Somaliland, but respect those that don't come on your little adventure. Let southerners figure their own problems since you are not part of Somalia.

Ibtisam   

^^^OUCH. that almost made me laugh...

Garaad Caanood, i don't hate dear (well unless you are a criminal, murder, rapist)

Liibaan   

Xanthus,

Well explain why you insulted Garaad and NOT Red sea

The reason is you agree with red sea and disagree with Garaad

Who is talking about criminals and other evil doers, unless you want to charge some crimes without evidence (those people, you hate them because of their political views)

I was responding to red sea comments, that means red sea's comment were before my comments

I told you I only rewrote his earlier comments in reverse

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:Originally posted by me:

So again Northerner, whats your stance on Somali Unity and the Xabashi invasion in Somalia?

Though that question isn't for me my 'hometown boy' let me take a wack at it.
:D

- Somali unity doesn't concern only Somaliland and somalia, it something that concerns all members of the five pointed star. As we speak, it seems to me you are stack with addressing only two.

That being said, if the people in Somaliland have chosen (choice is human right) to be seperate entity, then gues what? I am 100% behind their decision, I respect it, and I will go along with it, after all that is their wish and the path which they have chosen to puruse.

- Where do I stand on the Xabashi invasion?

I need to not explain that I hope. From the begining til now, I have been opposing it and have come against it more
than you have mr. me.
;)
This thread has been a classic for me. I have learned one valuable lesson on this thread and that is. Do not make accusations that you can not back up with evidence, I learned that the hard way and I am sharing my lessons :D

So Badacase, you said From the begining til now, I have been opposing it and have come against it more than you have mr. me. So prove it, prove that you have opposed the the Ethiopian invasion, more then I have :D ( No dodging, no ducking, just prove it)

On the issue of me stacking 2 of the 5 Somali entities together, well one has to start with what one has in his hands. You can not say that the people of the North West have decided to secede, because I am a part of the people from the North West and I am not in favour of secession. So you saying that the people of the North West have decided is a generalization of the worst proportion and what do you say to the people from the North central areas, who are against the secession? Who are all these people you are talking about. Do not come around here with lies, present your case in a fair way, then maybe you might get somewhere, but lying about issues like these while there are people around who have knowledge about them, makes you only look foolish.

I want to start assembling my 5 pointed star on my own back yard and my back yard is called Waqooyi Galbeed, Soomaaliya

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^OUCH. that almost made me laugh...

Garaad Caanood, i don't hate dear (well unless you are a criminal, murder, rapist)

Glad I could humor you, but how's that funny?

Taleexi   

Very sad development if it is true.. I think something big is coming from this infinite tragedy that touched all corners of our homeland. Jamhadda xoraynta soomaaliyeed has to be coined and the slogan of "Be Somali enemy or die trying" has to be averted

RedSea   

Che-Guevara,

Once again, if there is anything I can do to help Southern Somalia, I want to do it. I will not hesitate, however that is something that Allah has made requirment upon us all, therefore I am not waiting a free pass from YOU to get involve, I am hope you getting my flow. ;)

'Little adventure'? My little adventure seems to be going quite well, however some can't avoid to hating on it. :D;)

As for Sool and Sanaag issue, well, adigu Xamar ii joog, the sool and Sanaag issue is between I and G. Canood, okay Saaxib.

Garaad Canood,

Adeer, no one insulted you, be a man dee waa kusidee. Besides, yes run away with your Garaadom. lol

Mr. me,

Go to the search button on top of your page, then type 'Red Sea' select political section. Read it yourself, then come back to me. Unlike you I have a proof nor do I accuse others for no apparent reason.

Don't be lazy, because I can't paste every single thread here.

AYOUB   

ME

You just want to turn the clock back to 1984 when your hero Gen. S Barre's junta used to rule Hargeisa, don't you? What then makes you think you're better than Caydiid and Yey cheerleaders?

Liibaan   

Red sea,

As for Sool and Sanaag issue, well, adigu Xamar ii joog, the sool and Sanaag issue is between I and G. Canood, okay Saaxib.

You are wrong, the SSC issue is between your secessionist faction and my Country Somalia, it’s a national issue, unless you are confused and don’t know what you are talking about

Besides, yes run away with your Garaadom. Lol

Aduu igu heysta yaanan ku arkin

Adeer, no one insulted you, be a man dee waa kusidee.

Sxb the little girl insulted me because of my views,

Now I discovered why xanthus (ibtisaam) is defending Bad Cas and insulting me

1) because both you are harline secessionists

2) there is affairs between you two. The evidence is the following :

Originally posted by xanthus in another thread

i remember when you told me you "loved me" before your exams. haha lool exposed

she exposed you. Waan ka xumahay

You are wrong, the SSC issue is between your secessionist faction and my Country Somalia, it’s a national issue, unless you are confused and don’t know what you talking about

Thank You!

Badacas......Your self-rightious attitude is getting boring saaxib.

RedSea   

Garaad Canood,

lol...stay out of my love life okay dude. lool

Again run away wiht your Garaadom, I will not chase you. lool

As for Somalia?

Che and you do not agree on one thing, how can you even side against I?

Because you support the TFG, and he doesn't.

a Question for Somaliwayne advocates here. I am really confused how many Somaliwayne are there. Because those who support the Ethiopian invasion are waving the blue flag, those against it are waving the blue flag. Each one of them is chanting 'somalia ha noolaato', so just how many of you are out there?

Ayoub,

Abti, xishood. Don't expose the fellow. To be honest without a doubt in mind, that is exactly what he wants. He calls the days of Hargyesa/burco bombardement as the 'glory days'.

Besides, this man that we are trying to reason with, said in one of his posts that the COMBINE population of Hargeysa+ Burco = about 75,000 in 1988. looool

That was the day, I got of the bus anigu.

RedSea   

Che,

It's time I turn my attention towards you mister.

Now answer this question: Garaad Canood supports the TFG which you wholeheartedly are against?

So if we go by the logic of you and Garaad Canood sharing the same country, then could you first agree on one thing, just what is Somalia?

Thus far, you support the UIC (this the favored position) and he supports the TFG ( a position which I am not so sure of).

Clearify that for me if you don't mind.

P.S, there is no self rightousness going on here, this a public forum we simply air our opinions, nothing else. So without wasting too much time on that, reason wiht me.