Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

^^^You have no friends? that is bit strange, how can a guy who sings songs about "Somalinimo" not be making friends with the very same people who's unity you need to have "Somalinimo" Not exactly trying to encourage collectiveness are you dear?

I also think you are misunderstood a bit as well, Slander or Secessionist as you kindly refer to them are not concerned with have a "Somalinimo" at this moment, they just think what is happening in Somalia to the Somali children/ women and largely innocent people is wrong, unjust, criminal, and the fact it is being committed by fellow Somali's (who by the way promised them peace, etc) and their compliances all the more painful. Just because someone advocate for Slander does not mean they are content with Violence, murder and injustice cross the street, the pain is shared and obvious to all, and I find it offensive that you are implying otherwise, peoples suffering is not something to use as stick to beat others with :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Me,

Again, you are blurying what i said. I highlighted something you missed (TFG fans are also shouting Somalinimo) and asked you how come you havnt questioned them.

I participation has been purely to highlight your reluctance to ask them (those who share your views on Somalinimo) questions. I think i have done that.

peace and out!

me   

Xanthus so now you are promoted to the new spokesman/woman of the secessionists? I hope you are more capable your predecessors.

The 'term' friend carries allot of weight with me and I don't take it lightly, I wouldnt call anyone who i talk with on SOL a friend, but I am glad that you are making so many friends.

I am stating my opinions on my political ideals (Somalinimo) if that encourages collectiveness then thats only positive.

About the issues of the secessionists all of the sudden taking notice about whats happening in Xamar, don't blame me if I doubt their sencerity, they are among others what has brought us to this situation. The secessionists are trying to score political points of whats going on in Xamar today. And theuir tactics is teh same old, my enemies enemy is my friend.

What I am saying is that we need to be genuine in our approaches, come to the middle ground first, drop this secessionism and lets have a common goal.

If we have differnet goals e.g. I support a Greater Somalia and Northerner supports his secessionist enity, they we can't work together because we have differnet goals and there is always that suspicion and there will be no (or weaker) resistance against the occupation in Koonfurta Soomaaliya.

So for the secessionists to be taken serieusly about their stance on whats happening in Koonfurta Soomaaliya, they should put their money where their mouth is, otherwise its just another political gimmick

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Me,

Again, you are blurying what i said. I highlighted something you missed (TFG fans are also shouting Somalinimo) and asked you how come you havnt questioned them.

I participation has been purely to highlight your reluctance to ask them (those who share your views on Somalinimo) questions. I think i have done that.

peace and out!

Northerner first you accuse me....then you take it back.

Then you come back and ask me to do your work for you, why don't you step up to them and ask them yourself. I want to see that.

I really would pay for it to see General Duke and Northerner discussing Somalinimo

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Labadiinu RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE baad u baahan tihiin ,,,,, and i'll be chairing that conference
:D

It has taken three pages for him to understand what i was saying and they were filled with a number of other misunderstandings. Now he is talking about my stance being opportunistic etc etc.

20 sanadood ayaanan la-isfahmayn hadu kani meesha joogo!

Ibtisam   

Firstly of "ME" Don't label me, I don't represent any label nor I'm responsible for anyone point of view. My stance changes everyday depending on events, I don not believe in blindly following one point or ideology.

Secondly:

About the issues of the secessionists all of the sudden taking notice about whats happening in Xamar, don't blame me if I doubt their sincerity, they are among others what has brought us to this situation. The secessionists are trying to score political points of whats going on in Xamar today. And theuir tactics is teh same old, my enemies enemy is my friend.

I cannot believe you just said that, :eek: Clearly you need some serious help, I cannot believe that you think normal everyday people are speaking out against injustice to capitalise or gain some kind of brownie/ Political points.

I do not see any "lander" flying the Ethiopian Flag, (and if there are then they too are sick people) but What I have seen is a lot sincerity "landers" who are truly disgusted and feel the pain of all those who are suffering and involved in the fighting. Further more I have seen "landers" leave the comfort of their homes (from the west, & from Slander) to help out in their own way (be it right or wrong to join armed resistance).

I will tell you what else for nothing: paranoid/ suspicious man lacks the essential elements to form a bond of trust, hence your talk of "unity/ Somalinimo" will always be just that, and that is the problem with most Somali people, they are too afraid to trust and let bygones be bygones.

Now if you have finished your crazy paranoid accusations, I’ll be on my marry way.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Labadiinu RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE baad u baahan tihiin ,,,,, and i'll be chairing that conference
:D

It has taken three pages for him to understand what i was saying and they were filled with a number of other misunderstandings. Now he is talking about my stance being opportunistic etc etc.

20 sanadood ayaanan la-isfahmayn hadu kani meesha joogo!
No Northerner, you took a silly jibe at me and it took you 3 pages of you backtracking. If you had any gutts you would have appologized for your mistake, but madax adeeg ayaa meeshaas ku dhigay.

N.O.R.F   

^^No saxib. As i said i did not accuse you but other in you unity camp. The gallery will decide (if they have time going through three pages in midweek). Many of your threads are lengthy multiple pages. Now i know why!

Xanthus, dont worry about me. He blows hot and cold as and when it suits him.

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Firstly of "ME" Don't label me, I don't represent any label nor I'm responsible for anyone point of view. My stance changes everyday depending on events, I don not believe in blindly following one point or ideology.

Secondly:

quote:

About the issues of the secessionists all of the sudden taking notice about whats happening in Xamar, don't blame me if I doubt their sincerity, they are among others what has brought us to this situation. The secessionists are trying to score political points of whats going on in Xamar today. And theuir tactics is teh same old, my enemies enemy is my friend.

I cannot believe you just said that, :eek: Clearly you need some serious help, I cannot believe that you think normal everyday people are speaking out against injustice to capitalise or gain some kind of brownie/ Political points.

I do not see any "lander" flying the Ethiopian Flag, (and if there are then they too are sick people) but What I have seen is a lot sincerity "landers" who are truly disgusted and feel the pain of all those who are suffering and involved in the fighting. Further more I have seen "landers" leave the comfort of their homes (from the west, & from Slander) to help out in their own way (be it right or wrong to join armed resistance).

I will tell you what else for nothing: paranoid/ suspicious man lacks the essential elements to form a bond of trust, hence your talk of "unity/ Somalinimo" will always be just that, and that is the problem with most Somali people, they are too afraid to trust and let bygones be bygones.

Now if you have finished your crazy paranoid accusations, I’ll be on my marry way.
Xanthus I will label you, because you came forward while spekaing in the name of the secessionists, marka don't blame me for labeling you the new spokesperson of the secessionists.

Ta labaad, who is talking about normal everyday people here? I am talking to Northerner.

You have a point there when you say that trust is lacking and the past is keeping us hostage. So let bygones be bygones and let everyone step forward and tell us where they want to see things going. If we have differnet goals, then that means we will take differnet paths.

So how can a secessionist and a Somalist take the same path if they ahve differnet goals?

What are those guys you are talking about who have taken up arms fighting for?

Please answer me Xanthus what should we fight for actually?