Sign in to follow this  
Faafan

Congressman Donald Payne Condemns Puntland/Faroole.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Waaa runta ThanksfulSp, it was a rumour and a lie.

Ma venuezluela ayaad ku koraty adigu horta? Somali warkeeda waxaad moodaa inaadan aad u aqoon? How do I know one was tortured and killed? Simple: Ilama-adeer ayaan aheyn waa will rer harruun ah oo rer cukur ah.

lol...A & T came forward with his evidence...Wiki ma laga helayaa magacyadaas to check in lafahan aad sheegtay jiraan...Just wondering su'aasha lagula damacsan yahay haddiiba la dafirayo Ilaah ha u naxariistee walaal xabsi dulmi uusan mutaysan loogu diley :D

Anyway, that is not evidence too.

Haben wanaagsan adeer. One good Amharic adage goes, "it is difficult to wake up one who is faking being asleep".

:D:D:D

lol....Waa runtaa ma qof aan hurdin oo is yeelyeelaya baa la kicin karaa?!

^^Thanks Zack. I just cant trust Somali websites with press releases like this. Still it's quite interesting that a press release like this one is not posted on Payne's web site.

Oodweyne, let me correct you, Pirate Land = ****** Land. The slogan SNM in 1980s.

Abtigiis   

The whole night as I followed Xinn's fatuous meandering around the issue, I can't help but shake my head at the enormity of this creature's insincerity. I mean wasn't it a confirmation of the press release that his beloved Bugland state come out with a rebuttal?

I think if he is not ready to settle for anything less than hearing from the mouth of Congressman himself, there is no one better placed to get it as he is in the same part of the world where Mr. Payne is. Ha lala xidhiidhiyo Xiin Payne si uu u rumaysto this press release is actually not coming from Mohamed Omer Osman.

As for the content of the press release, I believe PL needs to bring the men it says it has before courts as the congressman suggested. They denied handing one man to Ethiopia. But the ones they admit they have should be brought before court as we said before on this very site.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

The whole night as I followed Xinn's fatuous meandering around the issue, I can't help but shake my head at the enormity of this creature's insincerity. I mean wasn't it a confirmation of the press release that his beloved Bugland state come out with a rebuttal?

I think if he is not ready to settle for anything less than hearing from the mouth of Congressman himself, there is no one better placed to get it as he is in the same part of the world where Mr. Payne is. Ha lala xidhiidhiyo Xiin Payne si uu u rumaysto this press release is actually not coming from Mohamed Omer Osman.

Emotional as always. Press releases are posted on congressperson's web site, this one was not there. Asking where it originated from is all I have done.

Puntland coming out with rebuttal is neither nor there, awoowe when all they said is 'alleged press release'.

The Zack   

Xiin, Mr.Payne's staff don't post the congressman's foreign countries-related press releases on their website so you won't find this on that website.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Xiin, Mr.Payne's staff don't post the congressman's foreign countries-related press releases on their website so you won't find this on that website.

NOT TRUE

here is a one:

somalia

The Zack   

^ I stand corrected.

we don't know how often that is updated but I wouldn't question the press release's authenticity when it is on voa.com