Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Defence Forces in control of Las Anod

^^^Adeer, why dont you like the audio verbal evidance, or the textual evidance.

Its a afact LA was never lost to us, its the time for you to realise this, and look for a new subject.

Audio from the BBC Somali -

Laascaanood, Oct 03 - "Magaalada Laascaanood waxaa si buuxda gacanta ugu haya maamul goboleedka Puntland...xarumaha dawladda waxaa wada jooga ciidamo ka socda Puntland, oo isugu jira booliska & Daraawiishta" Weriyaha BBC-da, Laanta Af-Somaliga...

Audio

Audio from the VOA Somali

Audio

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

JB:

Baruurtii tukaha doonatee daamanka u buurey

Oo dalaq kasiiyayoo laqayoo daacay maraqeeda

Dabcigaaga maahmaahda waa laga dareemaaye

Adigaaba baruur ahee maxaad dadka is adkee tiraahdaa!!!

Isla hadalkaas ayaa waxaan isna kusoo xusuustey, ileen waxba waxbaad ku xusuusataaye. Nin reer woqooyi galbeed ahaa oo u boola-xoofeeyey reer woqooyi bari ayaa yiri "Ishubsada Haaartiyoow yaan hoobal kuu tumine"...

Jawaabtu markaas waxay ahayd:

Hay'haataa laga arkaa qoorta Haajaha e

Maja hoolan bay leedihiyo baalal heerya ahe

Maxaynu hubsanaa ileen goroyo waa haade

Afeef: Waxaan u isticmaalay ereyga qabiilka anoo sameynaaya minguurin toos ah "Direct Quote". Taasi asxaabta ha iga raali noqoto.

Erey Bixin:

Boola-xoofeyn: Waa Falax-goodan oo caata ah, ma aha hanjabaad run ah.

Kaftanka waa furanyahay…..

loooooooooooooool ,, sheekadaa kaftanka ah mar dhow baan u soo noqonayaaye ii kaaadi ,,, gotta rush for a meeting now. I like your kaftan niyow.

Intiina kele ,,, don't worry guys ,,, anything can happen in this crazy world and no need to boil your blood ,,,, it is a lil operation that is almost finished now. Laascaanood soo geleytigii wuu iskaga cararay iyagaana inta hadhay ka tashanaya ,, just like the Makhirians did.

Tuujiye ,,, No one saliid ka soo saar kara dhul aanuu lahay ,,,dadkan dhulkoodu ha ku filnaado haduu saliid leeyahay. :D and i read the news from every side .....

RedSea   

lol@ Duke and Samuria,

Bring pics and vids that AF qudhac went to Las Anod that Pland troops are stationed in Las Anod.

The interview was done on VOA and BBC allright, but the interviewee were Planders therefore what do you expect them to say?

Somaliland side also gave interviews to BBC claiming to be in control...they have went further by displaying pictures of what said to be prisnoers from Pland.

I am waiting pictures and vidoes.

Why is it so hard that these news source outlets bring anything that is factual other than non visual and opinionated articles who hold no water.

RedSea   

^wow...what interests me is that folks may not realize that this socializing board and not battle ground.

As everyone I'd like to find out the truth..but I have no power to make peace rain down on LA or otherwise.

MJ There is a saying which says "All talk and no action" in the case of our Puntland supports they bring, news outlets from Puntland, BBC interviews with Puntland commenders and assume woow, we got control of LA, like brotha Red Sea said show us the MONEYYYYYYYYYY, lool were is the pics

SOO MAAL   

Somali thinker,

Since you were claiming that Somaliland captured Laascaanood in the latest battle few day ago, why don't you provide us pictures to prove,

Duke doesn't have to provide pictures, because from Puntlans's side, Laascaanood is still under the Puntland's rule

Why do you need pictures? Of course, it was lie and daydream that Riyaale clan militia captured Laascaanood, beeni lug malaha horaa loo yidhi

Soo Maal we are running in circles, show us the Pics of your troops or dont say nothing at all. Its funny you expect us to belive Pro-Puntland outlets lool and from views of the Puntland side looool. There were pics and list of Puntland troops shown to the world on our side old boy on your side nothing but sliences in this respect. Cade Clan milita who are underpaid, stretched to thin are in the out skirts of the town just like somaliland is.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by bilan:

can someone tell me why someone who is from hargaisa wants to claim LA,or sanaag, what connects these two cities.

On a face value, naked aggression I must say..

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

lol@ Duke and Samuria,

Bring pics and vids that AF qudhac went to Las Anod that Pland troops are stationed in Las Anod.

The interview was done on VOA and BBC allright, but the interviewee were Planders therefore what do you expect them to say?

Somaliland side also gave interviews to BBC claiming to be in control...they have went further by displaying pictures of what said to be prisnoers from Pland.

I am waiting pictures and vidoes.

Why is it so hard that these news source outlets bring anything that is factual other than non visual and opinionated articles who hold no water.

Red-Sea, abti dont you know the guys beign cuptured in the war are true Soolian and Sanaags. There was nearly from my little information 6 POW, and all of them are from Sool and Sanaag. One of them was battle ground bregaider and had been in military for so long. To cut the story short. Those cuptured these guys were non from Hargaisa,Boorama,Burco or even the West of Ceerigaabo. They were a so called mercinary forces, I must say that flank backed them and intercepted b/w the Puntland forces. Xaqiiqda yaan markasta laga baydhin. Dhulkan dad ayaa iska leh, una dhimanaya. Waraabe iyo Siilaanyo markay isticmaalayaan erayga ah Dhulka ******teeniya ama wax sidaa u dhaw. Waa inaad la socotaa in raggan maskaxdooda ay ka buuxdo qabiil iyo bukkaan. Hadalkayga waxan kusoo koobayaa. Gudin iyo Geed ayaa wada hadlay. Geed-kii ayaa wuxuu yidhi "Gudineey hadaan badhkeey kugu jirin wallaahi imaad gooyseen" Waadna aragtayoo Gudin-ka daabkeeda Geedkaa laga gooyaa kaddibna isagaa lagu garaacaa. Markaa abti dadku haday wanaag doonayaan inay ku wada noolaadaan ma xuma. Laakiin kaa uu qabiil ahaan ku maagayo iyo kan Laascaanood dagan waa wada dhasheen. Taa ku darso buugga...

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro :D adiga Hargaisa ayaan isugu iman doonaa. I think, we should have one dedicated long Guba of Gabay and Geeraar exchange smile.gif Meeshiiba silsiladii Guba oo caadi ah ayaad u badashay lool

Jamster   

Redsea: are you reffering to Caado qaatoyaasha and when the guns were fired left you high and dry? Oh come on dear lad, dont be such delusional.