Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Defence Forces in control of Las Anod

That would be good for them in the past years but seems they are more divided now ...

I hope there won't be a civil war among those people ...

NGONGE   

^^ Get rid of them how? It's a bit too late for that now, saaxib. But I agree with you. Ultimately, the best solution for that place is if its own people run it without interference from either neighbouring entity.

Aaliyyah   

I am beyond angry shiekhjaacaylka that you are focusing on these fake propoganda that somaliland took over laascanod.

That been said, People of lascaanod they will defend their lands. I honestly don't understand somaliland's motives, it is time that they give up and return to their cities. Most ppl in LA are with PUNTLAND, so why is somaliland in this war??? As ppl of LA we have been patient way too long, it is time that we fight back, our patience is running out.

lool..AAliyah Are you from Laascanood..yaa dago laascaanood? if there is something good in there(laascaanood) i will also motivate mt tribe to WEEERER there ILAAHEEY AMARKIIS.

Yaabka.

Aaliyyah   

^^^maxa ula jeeda ya daga laascaanod, reer laascaanod ba laascaanod daga.

It is really simple people of LA will fight for their rights.

Next time Keep ur lame comments to yourself.

...get the gun and fight then i don't see any lame commect in my words ..i only asked question ..mind ur langauge naayaaaa...and for real i don't know wax laascaanod dago. Plus you also need to keep ur lame commects to your self ...

Yaabka.

Aaliyyah   

^^ suaalyada nacasnimada ah aa dadka waydiinasid ka fiirso. Hadii la fight gareeenayano iyo hadiikale ya ku waydiinaya.

Afkaagana edab u yeel.

Fabregas   

They are not in control.It sum subclan who had beef and they are the ones who are apparently in charge. The Somaliland militia is still outside of town, as my sources tell me and apparently Puntland militia also left.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Caamir:

This particular conflict rests theoritically on the security dillema in the region. "Somaliland" fears for its security or its assumption that they are the
next target
after Mogadisho's insurgency dampens, therefore, preemptive strikes ensures ultimate security guarantor.

The other problem is that Hargeisa feels that Puntland forces are overstretched thus lacking countervailing balance to counter the Clan-based Somaliland forces. In many ways, this is a great miscalculation that would cause the local tribe of Puntland to feel acute
existential threats
from their neighbors.

It is however very likely that this new conflict would challenge Adde's leadership to step up to the plate and manifest his military skills to secure resounding victories. Adde Muse has been engaged in activities of parochial interest that probably created an environment conducive to the fracture and division of the community. It is time that Muuse restores the sense of extended security assurances and mutual trust of the community

Dear Caamir, You nailed that on the tail squarely, the inexorable demise of the SL influence in SSC area is a reality to be reckon with. Horaa soomaalidu u tidhi 'Rag walaal wuxuu ku dhaamo la waa", balse taasi dadka qaar baanay u cuntamin...taariikhda hadaynu tib u tibaaxno waxay ka marag kacaysaa in markan mar laga wada itaal daran yahay, nabada **** jiirkeed laga raadin doono. War hooy maa la kala joogo ileyn "inta nabadu joogtaa ninba labo nin le'eg yahay e"

The security dillema is what it is all about, I am personally pro war as long as it is a just one, Mr. Caamir, if this isn't it, which one is it?, I question