Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Defence Forces in control of Las Anod

JB:

Baruurtii tukaha doonatee daamanka u buurey

Oo dalaq kasiiyayoo laqayoo daacay maraqeeda

Dabcigaaga maahmaahda waa laga dareemaaye

Adigaaba baruur ahee maxaad dadka is adkee tiraahdaa!!!

Isla hadalkaas ayaa waxaan isna kusoo xusuustey, ileen waxba waxbaad ku xusuusataaye. Nin reer woqooyi galbeed ahaa oo u boola-xoofeeyey reer woqooyi bari ayaa yiri "Ishubsada Haaartiyoow yaan hoobal kuu tumine"...

Jawaabtu markaas waxay ahayd:

Hay'haataa laga arkaa qoorta Haajaha e

Maja hoolan bay leedihiyo baalal heerya ahe

Maxaynu hubsanaa ileen goroyo waa haade

Afeef: Waxaan u isticmaalay ereyga qabiilka anoo sameynaaya minguurin toos ah "Direct Quote". Taasi asxaabta ha iga raali noqoto.

Erey Bixin:

Boola-xoofeyn: Waa Falax-goodan oo caata ah, ma aha hanjabaad run ah.

Kaftanka waa furanyahay…..

Tuujiye   

LOL Somali Thinker...looooooool.. You must see SL as a country yaah? loooool well sorry my friend is not yet so their couldn't be any borders for them yet because the world still sees them as somalia..

This was a war to kill the peace in puntland so that the oil is not touched.. Somaliland had to make a move before January and is a smart move for the Riyaale silly government because puntland troops are all over the place.

I hope that the Puntland government will not change it's plans of getting that oil and just help the people of Laascaanood defend them selfs; because I really believe Somaliland is not even stronger than Laascaanood's trible based troops. for real...

JB you know this is about money and Oil and not about borders, you know somaliland could never even think of fighting Puntland even if they could because the losses will be greater on their side, and you know Somaliland doesn't want anything from Laascaanood other than just creating Buuq!!

AAliyah abaayo don't talk in personal ways by calling others ignorent. thats wrong and everyone have their own views, like it or hate it.. Somali thinker blieves in borders and you think is wrong so argue about does facts laakiin ninkaan maskaxdiisa iska daa nooh..hadii ee raqiis tahay xitaa lol...

JB waraa qowdhan kaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!! get the news from other sites not the one from Hargeysa Kili. qamaam yahoo!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

AAliyah abaayo don't talk in personal ways by calling others ignorent. thats wrong and everyone have their own views, like it or hate it.. Somali thinker blieves in borders and you think is wrong so argue about does facts laakiin ninkaan maskaxdiisa iska daa nooh..hadii ee raqiis tahay xitaa lol...

markuu soo baraarugo ayaan si wacan ula hadlaya.

wa ku mahadsantahay nasiixadaada.

bilan   

can someone tell me why someone who is from hargaisa wants to claim LA,or sanaag, what connects these two cities.

soomaali waxeey kumaah maahdaa ninkii soo joogso laga waayo soo jiifaa laga helaa.

Mid kalaa tiri HABAR FADHIDA LAG DIN LA FUDUDAA. KAALAYA SOO XIRTA XUDIIDII GUMEEYSIGA.

WAXAAN KA BAQAAYAA IN LAGU SOO DUKADO SALAADA CIIDA BURCO LOL

RedSea   

Hadii aan hadalno waxaa laleeyahay reer Sool iyo sanag ayaad necebtahay.

markii aan aamusnayna wakaso waanalagu kortimunaya...

Waan iska samri, dhib maleh.

RedSea   

^Currently the SL army chief in the east hails from Sool. It's fact that some reer Sool were fighting along side the SL troops.

It got Faahiye (SOLer) upset.

RedSea   

Okay I have no time for this nac nac..you either bring proof that Las Anod is in Pland hands or plz save the time and energy.

by proof i am speaking pictures, vidoe etc..taken recently.

^^^Adeer LA is in Puntland hands, go ask Yusuf Garad and your war chief.

As I have said a few days back, it is nothing more than a Dhhar fiasco in which you claimed you won initially and then went quite, changing the subject.

RedSea   

I am not claiming that Laas Caanood is in the hands of Somaliland, but you made the claim, so back it up wiht visual evidence.