Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Garoowe The New Capital City..!

OG_Girl   

Sky.African wrote : yall have to get your own act straight, cuz when this shit goes i still have puntland and the inheritance

LoooooooL.Man you are so mean but atleast honest.Just "if" you could advice your uncle to leave the office and sit in his Puntland that would be a big favour for rest of Somalis!!

Salam

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

Garoowe has a population of approx. 57,000 (2000 censu)

57 000? Including the livestock are we? smile.gif If not I demand re-count :D

Anyways how many of the 57 000 are children? How many are OAP's? How many are sane? Because the capital city will require a helluva (no pun) more civil servants and other professionals than the whole (inclusive ;) ) population of Garow - which is less than the number of militiamen in Xamar - can provide.

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

Some Pictures of Garowe City:

Nationaltag.jpg

Look in the Cupboard they even have got Weetabix The Picture above was taken in the UN Compound of Garowe.

Oh my! Wow it is Weetabix in the cupboard! :eek: Holy.. Hang on, that's the same as processed Garow, innit? :D:D

bilan   

regardless whether people were joking or did not think before they wrote i am 100% sure almost every somali have heard the city wherever they come from. i do not think any wise somali person will insult any somali city at this time unless they are sick with clan hatred because every city,town and villege belongs to some qabiil,and insulting the city= insulting the qabiil,so i hope people will think before they write.

how come people did not react this way when baydhabo,or jowhar were mantioned as candidate for new capital,if you guys were jelous because of mogadisho?

Sky   

walee meeshaan dagaal macaan baa ka qarxay, im loving this. :D

furthermore i was enlighten by the fact Eyl used to be a headquarter to Mr. Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan,did you knew that?

true true i gota pic right here my man. if youre a somali nationalist, heres a shrine to visit. this is where soomaalida ay ku shirayeen how to bing maximum damage to the british

eyl12ti.jpgeyl8sy.jpg

Emperor   

A.Yusuf mala soo dhaafay, oo Puntland malaga soo talaabsaday, Caawa Garowe miyay cayda iyo xumaatada maraysaa!

Dhib malahan iska caaya intaad doontaa idinku un iska ciil baxa!

Duke,Sky, Wiil and the rest Sxbyal naqaska haku xirina mar mar baa dadka lafasaxaa marka daaya haneefsadeene!

:D:D:D

Intel   

as far as im corcerned garawe doesn't exist

hahahaha

Garoowe my beautiful birthplace.... the heart of majestic nugaal valley…regardless of these ningnongs are saying.. our booming capital city :D where the moral, civilized & peace loving Somalis reside, one of not many places in our country where barely a bullet has been fired in last 15 years.

popcorn.gif

Rokko   

My hometown Garoowe. Born and raised.

Garowe is the best designed, best organized, best looking city in Puntland na'mean. This is where the rich and powerful build their bungalows and villas na'mean.

Beautiful and safe na'mean. Pretty girls also. ;)

Garoowe, Garowe, Garove, Garoe.

Intel   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

This is where the rich and powerful build their bungalows and villas na'mean.

aboo aboo.. shaaha sonkorta uyara kaadi sxb :D

OG_Girl   

I never thought my grandy even been there. I just heard he used to be in Taleeh .But Garoowe and Sayid!! I shall back to grandpa and ask before you give me a wrong infos icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

rokko, you rock cousin smile.gif

Salam

Wiilo_Duco, Duke_Valentino and walaalkey Rokko...ka raali noqda erayga aan ka dhahay magaaladiina Garawe....of course waan u oqoonsanahay iney tahay gobol soomaaliyeed oo dad walaalahey sida idinkoo kale dagan...waana ka xumahay inuu hadalkeygi dhibaato idiin keenay...laakiin walaahi bilaahi naceyb waxyarba xitaa haba ahaate inaasan u qabin. Waxaana rajeynayaa inaad iga gudubtiin raali gelintaan.

Laakiin weli waxaan ku adkeysanayaa inaan u rabin Magaalo madaxdeena in LA BADALIN.

Is maqal damboo xiisa leh!

abaayo ii qaleenooh magaca ha iga badali lol caadiyoos waaye waa Iloowday ayaan u maleenaa Wiil_duco "O" iga reeb waa iqarxinoosaa lol

abaayo cafis iyo nus marbaa naga nixisay markaad tiri Garoowe wax ladho majirto <---- qof waxaa taxay caqli badan oo qalad kiisa garatay dhankeeyga iyo dhanka reer Garoowe cafis aa ka tahay.

by sweeter_than_your_tea

Laakiin weli waxaan ku adkeysanayaa inaan u rabin Magaalo madaxdeena in LA BADALIN.

Fikradaada wax ku gu diidan malah ileen adigee gooni kuu tahay sax. :D