Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Garoowe The New Capital City..!

sweeter_than_your_tea

My sister, you have shown great maturity and bravery in what you just did. We all make mistakes and say the wrong thing at times but not all of us have the courage to admit it.

Accept, my apologise for any wrong my comments made had towards you, and also understand that I respect and share your position on the status of our beloved Mogadishu.

king_450   

Wiilo_Duco, Duke_Valentino and walaalkey Rokko...ka raali noqda erayga aan ka dhahay magaaladiina Garawe....of course waan u oqoonsanahay iney tahay gobol soomaaliyeed oo dad walaalahey sida idinkoo kale dagan...waana ka xumahay inuu hadalkeygi dhibaato idiin keenay...laakiin walaahi bilaahi naceyb waxyarba xitaa haba ahaate inaasan u qabin. Waxaana rajeynayaa inaad iga gudubtiin raali gelintaan.

Laakiin weli waxaan ku adkeysanayaa inaan u rabin Magaalo madaxdeena in LA BADALIN.

WoW Gents,all i have to say is The Sister is a Fantastic lady so she must be invited to visit Garowe to get her support for naming Garowe the capital city of all Somalia.

Sister No one was APPLYING that Mogadishu wasn't the CAPITAL City of SOMALIA and that it should be changed to GAROOWE. We aint that desperate :D just joking.

The whole thing was started off by that egg called JUMBO-HUTU-MUTU who vanished and must be laughing off his socks coz he managed to cause another hostility between the GEELJIRIYAAL.

I don't hestitate if questioned by non-Somalis what my CAPITAL CITY is I reply MOGHADISHU without thinking. But at the moment we need a transitional seat of the Government the isn't called Capital. Instead we could call it the "seat of the Government" like The Netherland they got one Capital City which is Amsterdam but the Government seat is in The Hague. South Africa is the same there CAPITAL is Pretoria but the seat of the Parliament is in sunny beautiful CAPETOWN.

The same could be implied to SOMALIA. The Capital city is and will always be MOGHADISHU but the seat of the Parliament could be in BAYDHABO JANEY.

Regarding us Garoweians we politely accept your appolgy that was very gracious and BRAVE FROM YOU. We're all BROTHERS AND SISTERS and NO misfeelings or hatred should ever devade us.

LONG LIVE OUR BELOVED SOMALIA, OUR CAPITAL CITY MOGHADISHU AND OUR GOVERNMENTAL AND PARLIMENTARIAN CITY BAYDHAO JANEY.

nuune   

posted by wiil-duco

abaayo ii qaleenooh magaca ha iga badali lol caadiyoos waaye waa Iloowday ayaan u maleenaa Wiil_duco "O" iga reeb waa iqarxinoosaa lol

loooooooooooool

Intel   

OG i do rock? thanks inader smile.gif

your Honourable grandfather has been to the place.. it’s not far-off from the darawiish headquarters Taleh, he mentions Garowe (small village then) in few of his poems

Eg. the poignant dardaaran

Get Motti to translate :D

---

Sweeter no worries walaashiis

still Beerkay adaa kuwayn ;)

wiil_duco hahahaha

there are 3 naturals before a a city can become a capital!

1- it has to have a stop sign!

2- it has to have one public restroom!

3- it has to have on shaneemo!

this place aint got any of these requirements! so what gives!! :D

OG_Girl   

Thanks rokko, dad listening , I had to repeat it more than 10 times for him..lol.

I learned some history too.

Salam