Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOMALIA: No high school, no hope in Gedo : Thank you Barre Hiiraale , Barre JVA

Originally posted by The Zack:

^What did u expect from a bitter secessionist?
:D

I am just saying.

LOL I'm bitter yet I'm the one saying lets leave this old man to rest. LOL Parading around in that Green Uniform for the so called victory Pinoneers LOL is out dated. I'm just saying.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Adigu na secessionist ayaay kaga dagtay and you missed the queer situation of a Shababi supporter praising the former president of Somalia.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NGONGE...waxa ka dhiman uun WAX FAHAN :D

The Zack   

Ace, LOOL. Sing this song with me :

Guulwadow Siyaad

aabihii garashada Gayigoow...

Suaale Dadweyne:

Adigoo garmaamo gabbal dhaciyo waa goonyaha magaalada

Hadba gaaf wareega, gaaddada ku gaartay il-guduudan

Guulwadow sheeg? Maxaad gashaa, guulwadow sheeg?

Aragnee. Hadda Sheeg, bal noo sheeg, maxaad guddaa,

Jawaab Guulwade:

Kii gaabinaayee, u gargaara cadowgee,

Gacan siiya nacabkee, guulaha kacaankiyo,

Garab mara wanaagaaan, godka biyo u gelinnaa,

Goondaha gammuuniyo, rasaas aan ku goynaa.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Ace of Spadez:

quote:Originally posted by NASSIR:

Thanks to President Mohamed Siyad Barre for building roads and sea ports in Berbera and Bosaso.

SL and PL are relatively in advantageous position because the residents of the said regions and their core leaders simply inherited the economic infrastructure left in tact by the last legitimate Government of Somalia and late Mohamed Siyad Barre,
the last national leader Somalis had.

Why do you need to dig Siyad Barre from the grave? LOL Have people nothing else to soothe their low self esteem? Siad Barre died 15 year ago. You no longer get anything for clapping for Kacaan. lol You missed out on the free lunch. Tough luck bro.
Ace, why forget? I agree that people's opinion on Siad vary, but many countries continuously refer back to their past leaders...in the U.S look at Lincoln, Kennedy and others.

Maybe you wish Somalis to forget about Siad because you have an unfavorable opinion of him. Yet one thing is for certain there is a lot that can be learned from him, both the huge mistakes he made and the unprecedented development he is credited for.

Other countries don't forget about their past leaders, I don’t see why we have to.

Maaddeey   

Ace, in your opinion there's nothing in between to sing along GUULWADOOW SIYAAD & to discredit all he did, his nationalistic attribute?.

NGONGE, cheap shot! try again, by the way whats ur final verdict of him?, his justification acceptable to you?.

This report is not true. There are secondary schools everywhere in GEDO:

Baardhere

Garbahaarey

Ceelwaaq

Ceel Cade

Luuq

Beled Hawo's one closed due to repeating conflict between sub clans but there are two secondary schools currently being built there.

All the above towns have secondary schools so the reason the poster created this thread is there everyone to see. He(the poster) wishes all the bad things to happen to the people who hail from GEDO. waa iska cadahay.

Cuqdadloow fooqal cuqdadloow. Xiqdi iyo Xaasidnimo aa ka buuxdo maraxa

It's sad that one of the largest regions in Somalia such as Gedo is performing so badly in terms of education. The diaspora has spent hard cash in militias and forging relations with the people of Mogadishu instead of educating their own and in there lies the fault.

There were to busy fighting in the port town at a great cost in human and material terms whilst neglecting their home region of Gedo which they have nothing to show for now. The city is not in their hands and Gedo is poor and neglected as ever.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Ace, in your opinion there's nothing in between to sing along GUULWADOOW SIYAAD & to discredit all he did, his nationalistic attribute?.

NGONGE, cheap shot! try again, by the way whats ur final verdict of
him
?, his
justification
acceptable to you?.

I know it was a cheap shot but I never any shots pass me dee. :D

Opinion of who, Ace or MSB? I like Ace and I didn't like MSB. Ace didn't do much for SOL but MSB did a lot for Somalia then undid it again.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee HIM kapital letters ku qor ama bald ka dhig.

Haa, I thought his justification was more than acceptable. It's an issue of semantics and language (intentions are not my job or yours - wax fahan).

يعطيك من طرف اللسان حلاوة ويروغ منك كما يروغ الثعلب.

car qabo. :D

NASSIR   

Ace, as Zack said, we can't forget abt the flaws and achievements of our past national leaders. Their triumphs and struggles. His past achievements nevertheless outweighs his erstwhile flaws. He has been dearly missed. (RIP).

Originally posted by NASSIR:

His achievements nevertheless outweighs his erstwhile flaws.

Subjective logic there...Barre was good to you? Cool, to each own.

Jacpher   

^Yeah he was so terribly bad to you that he helped you learn writing your language. Jizaar waaxid.

Back to the topic. What happened to guryihii dugsida dowlada? Ma dad baa dhaxlay?

Gabbal   

The article is obviously without merit. There are numerous secondary schools in the region and recently formed higher institutions. Besides this, youth in Gedo region have access to Kenyan educational facilities with some estimates of more than 75% of all qualified secondary schools students in Beled Hawo and Dollow, for example, being enrolled in Mandera secondary schools giving them access to the only tangible and existing nationally and internationally qualified curriculum when compared with the rest of educational opportunities present elsewhere in the rest of Somalia.

This is an article detailing Shabab action of stopping children from going to Kenya for their studies. They have since rescinded because of pressure from the local community.

Somali militants ban school children from crossing to Kenya for

education

05 May – The Al- Qaeda-linked Somali militant group Al- Shabaab has banned school children in the border town of Beled Hawo from crossing into the nearby Kenyan city of Mandera for education, according to residents.

Elders in the border town of Beled Hawo confirmed that for the second day running, school children are not attending school because they were forbidden to cross into Kenya in search of education.

“The Al- Shabaab authorities in the city told us that we cannot send our children to the Kenyan side of the border, alleging that education there is illegal according to the Islamic religion,” an elder in the town, Hajji Ahmed, told reporters by telephone on Tuesday.