Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Qac Qaac   

Ar lazy girl, ma saan baa kuu danbeesay, qac oo miskiin ah aad iska bursan jirtay, hadda waalagu helay, mac sonkor looooooool..

Golden child, u barely beat the hawks damn.. raps beat miami heat..

add the heat into the list... spurs, heat, pistons, rockets, jazz, blazers, i am not adding the knicks into this list, coz i feel anyboy could beat them.. only contenders i talk about looooool...

so golden child, when knicks. could come back from 19 pts down to spurs and win, and beat jazz in delta center, and miami in american west.. then talk to me..

^^^ Thank you..

I mean damn ,where did he come from?

lol@captain-save-a-H.. attempt to come at me, relax homie that had nothing to do with you..ur going out of your way to impress your girl or something? should I fall back on purpose and say that you knocked me down?

and Lazie..B* never stood for what u thought, my intention was something else, how do you know I was trying to call you that

Your Quite right Lazie that particular post by Lake was quite insulting and i should have deleted it on first viewing.

Should have, could have.(ancient history)

The only hand you have is up in your behind, why don't you go hide your face somewhere because you are pitiful

This particular statement served its purpose, after all he brought up the hand part, and I told him where to look.

lates just say your not exactly clean urself sis

Totti, lets just say that you are not exactly doing your job either.

However it doesnt mean that i took the wrong course of action and i'd like you to accept that . I adviced both of you to keep it Civil in light of the tit for tat exchanges that you where both becoming embriolled in.

War waaye haddii aad meelkale aad fiirineysid whenever aad maqashid layzie girl lasheegaayo magaceeda, aaanad waxna kasameyneynin but aad attentionkaaga soo jeediso mar walba oo aan jawabaayo, waa war aad ucad, ee ii sii wado shaqadaada totti.

And dare i say it, we have been here before lazy havent we?

There is no "we" involved here.

The only person I see who has been here once before is you.(fact: Had you done your job all the other times, we wouldn't be in this same predicament in the first place.)

Haddii aan "bet" sameen lahaa inta mar aaa dooroyinkaan afka layzie kusooqaadeen, millionaire aan noqon lahaa maanta. In fact, I would have been much much wealthier had I counted the amount of times you pple turned your backs on this same nonsense, but u somehow find the energy turn your attention to me whenever I react to it.(funny how that works eh, totti?)

First I will start with Jay.

I am addressing him for the same reasons I have addressed all the over dooro's before him.

Attempting to take a crack@the Layzie one is like praying for bush to grow some brain cells.(THE IMPOSSIBLE)

These dooro's have all taken the same path, it all starts with "notice me comments" and ends up with their emotions scattered all over the forum.(Its humiliating for their manhood, and for the entire forum)

We have been having very civilized discussions in this same thread that Quc Qac opened a while ago, over 7 pages and still counting.

All of a sudden I have to start being civil, in this very thread?(THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE, JAY)

i been here with you layzie...and u know it girl...

Yes, you have. Look@where you are now, behaving like a real human should.(All thanks due to me TUUG, because I have made you human again, showed you the light at the end of the tunnel. More importantly,these members can actually take you serious for once, and might even have open debates with you in the future, time will tell where you are concerned)

getting back to

u even cried for my post to be deleted one time...

Crying is for wimps, and we all know how the story of the lonely wimp ends.

If I remember correctly, you were disrespecting another member and you had to be deleted because you were crossing the line.(FOUL MOUTHING MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM IS INTOLERABLE AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED.)

Ar lazy girl, ma saan baa kuu danbeesay, qac oo miskiin ah aad iska bursan jirtay, hadda waalagu helay, mac sonkor looooooool..

Qux Qac, am I suppose to get all bothered by that statement, and throw a fit over it now?

We are not children here Qux Qax, let us continue with the subject in question and that is y'all almost got lucky tonight against the heat.(Carter must have had his heart bumping like a bomb that is about to blow up, because he sure was acting as if he was in the eastern conference finals those last minutes, getting all tough and ish, pleaseeeeeeeeee?)(rematch; they will be burned, mark my words)

PS:Finally,

nd Lazie..B* never stood for what u thought, my intention was something else, how do you know I was trying to call you that

...and I was born yesterday. Quit crying and lets get it over with....(LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM)

lol i dont know what else i could have said, i gues you have an imagination of your own lazy.

What i will say is Lake, one more outburst like that and dont be supprised to see your posting privilages confiscated.

It shouldnt and isnt too difficult to moderate your own contributions, the vast majority in the sports section do it, so either keep up with the standard or fall off the show

Relax, U had your pms for a lil too long, when does it end?

Saxib Totti i cant believe u tolerate this crap.... Saxib command the good and forbid evil!

Dont understand why his post is still there!!!!Errrm?!? :confused: :mad:

Moderator's dont operate on the site 24/7 saxiib, i dont like the personal attacks on there in the first place aswell. However i mentioned again in my last post that it is the responsibility of the Nomds to behaviour as adults and treat each other with respect, otherwise those offenders will be delt with accordingly.

[ December 01, 2004, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Totti ]

I apologize for what have said, I thought it wasn't out of the line, but if others see it differently i'll change the way I post

it was unnecessary

I still think the girl is a bit hard headed though

Uno

Deeq A.   

Lake we have recieved many complaints about you. The next time we recieve one more complaint about you we will have not choice but to block your posting rights and delete all your previous posts.

Please respect our website and nomads here. Don't call Lazie anymore names. This is your last warning.

Thank You.

ogaaysiis! ogaaysiis!!ogaaysiis!!

waxan halkan ka cudsanaayna! in la iska dhayo Xaajid la yiidhado leeziegal! waaayo waa Xaajid Wanaagsan oo taqaan Ciyaarha Reer Galbeeka! oo ay o sharxii karto walaalyaal iyo walaalooyin farabadan!!

damn! i am listening to bbc and hearing the notice!! home-gal,,,, i am not worthy bow bow!!

it also says u been hired by bbc sports!! yuh hoo! go gal!!..

so what somali team u think is gonna win this yr the basket ball? i believe wardheeglay is gonna kick some butt!! :confused:

yo Lake i see u been holdin it down since i've been away ahahahahh i see Lazy still be cryin dun worry i bet O'brien is cryin too ahahahahha

yo Qac wah da hell is American West we dun play thurr our court is called American Airlines Arena like i told u do ur homework then talk yo wah u mean by makin Tuug human again ahahahahh wah u give him sum spiritual _______ or sumtin (i'll let u fill in da blank) and yo Jay u officially becama pu$$y dayum hommie tryin to be a hero

but yo da place is goin crazy like da Palace in motown da admin had to step in so admin who's suspended now ahahahahahahha

Qac Qaac   

lazy girl the name is qac qaac not qux qax, balaayo kula qux qaxleedey yaa ku dhihinee...

u all tough and grown up, that u can't even see the difference between ninka ku agtaagan iyo kan kaa soo horjeeda.. Defence time it is i guess..

Capital z...lol..

yo Qac is ur pg gonna retire or wah

and did u hear wah he da only team he played in da NBA whurr he had fun and da whole team wanted to win was in MIAMI

wah did u y'all do da kid when he left us he was happy y'all took him and he played like only 18 games wit u guys and da guy wants to retire dayum T.O all they do is make ppl wanna retire

i see Lazy still be cryin dun worry i bet O'brien is cryin too ahahahahha

Capital H, I wouldn't laugh if I were you or worry about Jim O'brien's tears.

Had the playoffs started today, you would be facing the Wizards on their homecourt.(how pathetic, since the heat are suppose to be a powerhouse of the eastern conference?)

Whatever happened to "We have the SOUTHEAST DIVISION on lock down?"?

I can understand why the Magic are the leaders of their division(THE RETURN OF THE GREAT, AND A COMBINATION OF BOTH FRANCIS AND DWIGHT HOWARD:-ROOKIE OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE),but what is your excuse with the sorry-excuse of a ball team like wizards ahead of your team?

Atleast the sixers are two games back on the Knicks on first place, and a game behind the celtics, with a lengthy road trip ahead of them.( injuries among other things were a factor for the sixers poor start, but what is your excuse, CAPITAL H?)

WAAAAAAAAAAW

waaaaaaaaaaaaaw

I havent been on for a while but i think you guys took the hype of the pistons pacers fight and just ran with it

Lazy just as long as you know my knicks are ahead of your sixers

AND QAC QAAC ORLIKE LAZY SAID QUXQAX HAHAHAHA

RAPTORS STINK WHAT IS IT 7-13??Like Mitchellsaid just QUIT! No need to be a raptor fan

Another thing,it looks like there is a trade going down in the next few weeks between our teams

I hate it but you guys are getting allan huston(purest shooterin the nba thats why the named him H20)

We gonna toughen up VC but ya ALLAH i hope rose doesnt come with him to NYK