Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Wiilo   

blowing teams up is nothing u need to play defence to win games dear, yeah u can score over 100 points per game but u need to stop players and play defence to secure ur win each game.

All i have to say is that the 6ers showed their true colours

Cant even beat the crappy nets without kidd

HAHAHAHA

Iverson at point guard = more selfish play

= lottery pick for 6ers

Wiilo   

It is good to see another Laker fan, dear wlc to the West--Side, where u can find the only true team in the West. I know, I know, they will say somethin but the only best team in the West are the Lakers...hmmmmmm Go figured: :rolleyes:

The Philies will struggle little bit until they get adjusted to their new head couch's system. And then may be and may be they will be ok.

True Sports Fan:

but i have my reservations about the lakers winning the tournament without shaq o'neal. i want them to win the championship, but i dont think they can do it without shaq o'neal. kobe bryant is fine but he can't do anything by himself.

Wiilo   

Qa qaac i wasn't denying the possiblity ok...but i though it would be difficult for them to win that game that is all.

I am gonna jump on the bandwagon and say raptors are for real, Ex T-Wolv player sam mithcel is gonna be coach of the yr. I also like the magic in the east as the west T'Wolves baby! KG will repeat the MVP award again, so far he led the team in all the categories. Scoring, rebounding and assist.

Qac Qaac   

Sorry bro.. but as long as the 3 texas teams in the west.. specially spurs and mavs.. minni is going no where... kg could win anythng he like.. but not champion, coz of tim duncin,

Qac Qaac   

give up on the knicks.. raptors always won that game in seattle... and u guys beat the lonely clippers...

becareful what u wish for... those 2 days u mentioned u might lose.. we are not gonna be kacky will give u guys a chance maybe to consider that u guys could win...

Qac Qaac   

u might be right on that... but come on bro his talent wise he is up there with the best... what seperated him from the superstars of the nba is his lack of passion for the game. him standing around and not knowing what to do... is more mental then anything else... but bro we are not talking about individual players, we are talking about as a team... knicks vs. raptors.. don't change the subject into who u think is better, who cares.. at the end of the long talk what matters is that t.o. is 4-0 and knicks are 2-3... and they'll loose the next 3...