Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Who cares who's better and who eva comes out of da Atlantic Division prolly finish 3rd and get swept by da 6th spot

OOOH yeah did y'all watch my boys win again

5-2

yo Wade needs to come back quickly cuz we need his penetration to da net

Raptors went from 4-0 to 4-3 wow what a turnaround hahahaha. QQ you tryin to tell me Vince is up there with the best? The best play the 3rd and 4th quarters. VC only 4 points against blazers hahahaha. Ray Allen wants to come in I say if the raptors do that they are a sure playoff team but with VC and Jalen they aint goin nowhere i aint even tryin to hate on them i'm just tryin to be realistic

P.S. J Craw hope you play today cause we all know that Starbury's 37pts and Nazr's 20pts 15rebs woulda went good with the J Craw #s.

Qac Qaac   

we were never 4-0. we were 3-0 brother get your facts straight... then we became 3-1, then 4-1, and now lost next 2 games..

but look the teams we lost to supersonics at their house, by 1, blazers got saved by the score time... pls don't even bring the knicks here is not worth of talking about bro..

quote from QQ last posting on page 5

t.o. is 4-0 and knicks are 2-3... and they'll loose the next 3...

So brother we all know who got their facts screwed up. I thought they were your team bro and you dont even know their record? Who needs to get their facts straight now? I think we beat the clips by 20 and you guys lost by 19 and want respect? Come on!!!

4-4 goin on 4-7 next 3 Denver, Seattle, San Antonio only 1 thing to say to that

HAHAHAHAHA GOOOOOOO RAPTORS

Qac Qaac   

u happy beating at beating the clippers. the lonely clippers, hey i admit, it was sad to loose to them.. but u know what i think the clippers are way better than ur undersized back guard knicks.. they carbage bro..

just incase u dont remember, raps beat, pistons, rockets, blazers, and jazz, blazers scaped, nuggets scaped from us tonite, and sonics scaped from us... pls don't bring the knicks here, i won't even talking about them.. u keep loosing to carbage teams, atleast we in the west.. damn.. bro.. 6 games, all of them 2 games back to back, the schedual makers really wanted to kill the raptors this year, but give them credit, they only are one game under 500... if that was the knicks, i expect them to be 0-9.. no exaggeration.. 4 real..

HEY QAC QAAC WE BEAT THE ROCKETS TOO

J Craw buzzer beater welcome to the team crawford

HAHAHA WE 3-4 AND THE RAPTORS WILL LOSE THEIR NEXT 2 AND GO 4-7 THEN YOU TELL ME WHO GONNA BE THE BETTER TEAM

Oh by the way vince and rose getting traded and please dont switch teams when they get the steppin to portland. I hope they are there when we face you guys so we can send them out of toronto. HAHAHA

nuggets scaped from us tonite,...

I don't know what you meant by "scape" qac qux, but the raptor's heads are still feeling the pain from lastnight's torture. K-Mart did a # on those raptor boys, he just dunked left and right, in/out, but I don't remember anything about nuggets scaping from the raptors lastnight, buT maybe you were watching a different game than I?

Qac Qux, I don't blame goldenchild one bit, I mean who can honestly take you serious when you yourself were quoted saying "forget the wolves, the texas trio, especially dallas and san antonio".

We all know that San antonio will stand tall among the league, as long as they have TIM DUNCAN ON UNIFORM, BUT "DALLAS"?

Where is your head @boy?

YOU THINK DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE A POWERHOUSE IN THE WEST? IF YOU REFERRING TO THE FANTASY B-BALL ONLINE, MAYBE, BUT IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY MIXED THE FANTASY B-BALL WITH THE REALITY, ITS OK, WE ALL HAVE OUR BAD DAYS.

DALLAS IS NOT WORTHY OF DISCUSSION, BECAUSE THEIR SITUATION IS SELF-EXPLANATORY, BUT I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU ANYWAY.

DALLAS WAS NEVER KNOWN FOR THEIR DEFENSE, AND THE MAN WHO DICTATED DALLAS'S OFFENSE WAS STEVE NASH AND HE NO LONGER RESIDES IN THE TEXAS HEAT.

DALLAS TEAM ISN'T AGGRESIVE, AND THE ONLY MAN WHO BRINGS A SENSE OF AGGRESIVENESS INTO HIS GAME AND TO THE REST OF THE TEAM IS MICHAEL FINLEY, AND HE SURE ISN't ON THE LINE UP DUE TO INJURIES, AND THE FACT THAT HE IS AGING SAYS ALOT ABOUT DALLAS'S FUTURE AND HIS NAGGING INJURIES.

OFF-SEASON TRADES WAS A HUGE DISAPPOINTED FOR MARK CUBAN, HAD HE PAID ATTENTION TO HIS BUSINESS INSTEAD OF COPYING "THE DONALD's" TO A TASTELESS REALITY SHOW THAT WAS DOOMED TO BE A FAILURE, INSTEAD OF RECEIVING WASHED UP STACKHOUSE FOR THE WIZARD TRADE HE PROBABLY WOULD A CHANCE TO SALVAGE THE SITUATION AND LOOKED ELSE WHERE, INSTEAD HE IS STUCK WITH HIM. DARE I TOUCH ON MORE ON THAT SITUATION?(I DON'T THINK SO)

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE GERMAN FROG AND HIS ON/OFF SHOOTING SPREE WILL TAKE THE TEAM THAT FAR AHEAD?(EVEN YOU HAVE YOUR DOUBTS ON THAT, QAAC QAAC)

LETS BRIEFLY TOUCH ON THE DALLAS BACKCOURT AND LETS SEE IF THESE WORMS ARE WORTH A MENTION, SHALL WE?

Marquis Daniels, WHO is he?(are u kidding me?)

Josh Howard, WHO?(u think having a hot streak during playoffs qualifies him as a legit shooter during regular season? hahahaha

Jason TErry, WHEN? (Terry is asleep half the time, and the other half he is shooting. The big question here is when will terry grt his act together, before or after the season.)

PS: Breaking news FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T HEARD THE RUMOURS. If you are as passionate as I am off getting rid of carter, then we almost have our wish coming true. This is the best news out of the entire league, SHAREEF ABDUL RAHIM WILL SOON BE COMING TO T.O, GO TO YOUR BANKY,GET THOSE SAVINGS OUT(if u dont have any savings, SAVE SOME $$$) BUY THOSE SEASON TICKETS IN AIR CANADA AND WARM THOSE SEATS BECAUSE SHAREEF IS COMING AND VINCE IS BYE BYE IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT ACCORDING TO PLAN.(JAY, too bad SHAREEF ISN'T GOING TO PHILLY, HE IS COMING HERE INSTEAD, HAHAHAHA)

Qac Qaac   

charles barkely just know after the game that golden child is so proud of it.. said Utah jazz are better than t-wolves and guess what i agree.. kg is good, but sam cassel and sprewell are old and dead sorry honey...

as u dissing me, if u watched the game u would know the raptors were leading by 14, and the nuggets came back on us... so get ur facts straight next time, don't just bla bla.. of course kmart would dunk, he is that kind of player, and raps are soft in the middle.. so no surprises there...

golden child i heard the trade,, but it is ****** raptors are loosing a lot for basically the same players, i would send vc for shareef and one more player, keep jalen rose..

r u so happy of a 3pt bank shot... and how u know the raps would loose the next 2 games, did u call the future...

ok let me start off with u lazy girl. The 6ers? Their second best scorer comes off the bench and it took them 6 minutes to even record a point. I know the spurs got defense but what happened to the "answer." I think he forgot what the question was to begin with.

As for you Qac Qaac get my facts traight? are you mad at me caue Capital Z keeps saying that to you so you go out and try to pull the same stunts on me? The bottom line is that the raptors lost and the knicks won, slice it anyway you want. Seattle is unbeaten in 8 and the raptors are on a 4 fame losing streak and are the inferior team wether you like it or not and we both know they got no chance against the spurs so you can hype them up in your little head all you want but the truth is chances are very high that they will lose the next 2 games.

PS I hope vince stays for the knicks home and away games with the raptors then we can send him a nice one way ticket straight outta T.O.

Lazygirl for real sis thanx for the good laugh,lol

Excellent critique for Sho!

Qac Qac, Saxib word of advice , you see the cardinal rule of this line of work is that you NEVER admit defeat no matter how bleak things maybe, learn the art of refutation, you must at all times reciprocate with swift and witty comments! Excuses are you key arsenal. Make notes of your opponent’s flaws even if their minute, use them to you advantage especially when they think they have you subdued!

Watch this;

Golden_Child its funny how a knick fan actually fines the courage to diss Da Raptors.Hold up....

HAHAHAHAH

Ya Habibi Stop fantasizing about our lost to the Clippers, so what, we are a game ½ behind division leaders. Its all about the butter Saxib, who cares what you go through along the way, as long as you get it! You may not have notice but the defeat served our purpose, it highlighted our deficiency, now we have time to recuperate and mend our weak points! As you see Vince maybe saying his farewells, perhaps he may not go alone. But rest assure, we are still in the playoff race and the season is still young! Seatle and the Spurs hahaah I suspect you haven’t read†David and Goliath†should be a walk in the park Saxib! Just wait and see !

Jaylaani   

Whuz up with this war about the Raptors and the knicks. They both stink. Lets have a healthy, objective debate about the game of basketball. I love the Sixers but I know they’re not power house team so you don’t see me or Lazy talking about them like they gonna win a championship tomorrow. With the exception of Detroit, no team in the east including the Heat has what it takes to much up with the powerhouse of the western conference teams specially Spurs and maybe T-wolves. Any one who thinks that the Mavericks are good team is sadly mistaking and knows nothing about basketball. Same goes for the Suns and Seattle. This is early of the season so lets watch and wait.

P.S. Some body mention about AI and his lack of offensive productivity. He is averaging 26 points and 7 assists. No any other point guard or shooting guard in the league has a better offensive out put so shot the **** up and do your home work before you speak. However, the Sixers are struggling due to lack of size and G. Robinson living up to his ugly reputation of being real DOOOOOOOOG! Having said that, the Sixers will be a playoff team and will have a better record than the Raptors and the Knicks.

Lazy,

I knew Shareef wasn’t coming here. It was wishful thinking. The reality is Big Dog doesn’t worth much these day thanks to the Sixers upper management for making him look bad.

Ok we have too many so called experts here" one guy is saying unproved Jazz is better than T'Wolves, we have another saying the east is almost locked for pistons, yes forget about the Pacers because they have one of the best PForwards in the league and they can shoot the ball and also play deffense as good as any team, Sonics and Suns are not that good lol.. They have the best record in the west.

And dallas as much as i hate them you gotta admit they are always contenders. Josh howard and M.Daniels are the reason that nash was traded, if you watched the playoffs those guys can play some deffense plus they picked Eric dampier for the center position which is also a good defender. and you call that off season failure?