Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

shyhem   

^^I have No idea since the whole playoffs this yr is freaking boring.

Right now,i'm typing this here while boston and pacers are playing on TNT.That's how boring the playoffs this year are.plus i'm not rooting for any team this yr.

Qac Qaac   

The best series is the Dallas vs. Houston one.. all this blow out games are making the games boring so yeah i agree with u.. but it would be fun soon...

Sonics vs kings, pacers/Celtics(game7), houston & Dallas(game7) AI was doing his thing big time and look at the second rd also, Spurs vs sonics, pacers/celtics vs detroit, Dallas/rockets vs Suns! c'mon if that didn't get you exciting maybe baskeball is not your thing, but personally i am loving the playoffs this yr.

we still didnt lose and to all those ppl sayin u dun wanna play da nets cuz they hot wah happened

Then da Wizz kids Shaq didnt even play da 2 games in da MCI and we still swept then

8-0 in da playoffs wah can i say otha then

dayum we on fiyah

next round we gonna face either da Pacers or da Pistons

da team we lost to las yr or da defendin champs either way its gonna be good

Now to all da haters hatin on DJ19 at da beginnin of da season callin him jus anotha back-up pg now wah da guy is playin injured and he dun even practice but durin da game he does his thing keep throwin up those 3 fingaz all nite hommy and da old Eddie seems to have returned and Zo is showin his shot blockin skillz and Dooling wah can i say otha then props to Riley he knows how to make back up point guards how every yr anotha back up makes his name that goes thru our camp

Dooling - Alston - M.James - A.Carter

and now im gonna finish by sayin wah i been sayin da whole season we got da east on lock and big ups to mah boi Wade showin y'all how he perfected dat midrange jumper and did y'all see him at da freethrow line he was actually hittin them cuz durin da season dat line been a big prob for us specially E.Jones in da 4th quarter but now EJ6 slashin hittin 3s and playin sum mad D

and Haslem wah more can i say Heart of a Champion i jus wanna see him on da offseason resignin wit us cuz he a real big part of our team

^^^I would respond if understood half what you wrote, but i am guessing you still big on the heat and rightfully so. But they didn't see any challenge yet i thought the nets would've give them fist but they ran out of gas at the end, for now Let's jut hope Pistons beats the pacers then there will be a competition.

Hey how about the West all the series are tied, I got my money on Suns and i got seattle upsetting the the Spurs! any takers?

Lol@^^^.

PM, Seattle upsetting the sonics........ please dont get my blood pressure high..

The only upset that sonics will be part of is a 4-2 defeat in beans town tomorrow night..(if they are scheduled to play that is)

I believe that dallas could win @home on game 6, and force a game 7, but it be pointless for both teams because neither team will advance to the finals.

Spurs are coming from the west, and the east is up for grabs right now but I still have faith in pacers, i think they still have plenty of energy to make a push for the conference finals.

PS: capital Z, soon we might have to ask a translator to speak on your behalf yao style.

Only thing I could make out was "d-jones this or d-jones that, your newly found admiration for damon jones is so yesterday.

LayZiG, Put your money where your mouth is! Even know the seattle is down 3-2, i am still gonna pick them and you know if R.lewis wasn't hurt they could've won game 5.

I got Suns and the Pistons in the final.

CapZ, I guess you don't have much to say now huh! I told you all alone the heat can not match with the pistons, Dwayne wade will be shut down by prince for the entire series.

As far as the west the spurs stole one but that is about it, i believe Suns will came back tonight more focused and destroy the spurs!

^^^PlayMaker, your name ought to change to BsMaker. This isn't about what you believe, lol@"I believe suns will come back" hahaha.

Suns got beaten down badly in game 1, and again in game 2, with spurs not even playing their best on game 2. Excuse me when I say, "I TOLD U SO"

The only team coming off the west is SPURS, I've said it before, I will say it again until you get it through your thick skull, as for the EAST, I said it before, its up for grabs, let the best man win.(STILL SAD ABOUT INDY'S LOSS BUT THEY AREN'T MY TEAM, SO I COULD CARE LESS)

I'M EXCITED THOUGH ABOUT MR CHEEKS AKA MR WONDERFUL, LOVE HIM, I STILL CANT BELIEVE CHEEKS ACTUALLY CAME TO US AFTER 2 YRS OF SOLELY SEARCHING FOR HIM ONCE BROWN BAILED ON US...(I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON, CANT WAIT TO DESTROY TEAMS)

ps: YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS....SIXERS #1 IN ATLANTIC DIVISION, AND POSSIBLE #1, OR #2 IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FOR 05-06 SEASON(IF THERE IS A SEASON)

BsMaker? LaziG that is cold! I gotta admit spurs surprised me so far in this series, and it is not like the suns are not playing well they played well to win in both games but couldn't play D in the fourth quarter, I guess that is when the experience pays off or something, but however(as S.smith will say) this series is not over..the Suns have the best record on the road and the spurs have the best home record, so something have to give..and i think suns are capable of winning atleast one game if not two over there..

I wonder if she's going to jump on the bandwagon if Iverson gets traded (that's for likely btw)

I'll forever be a Knicks fan lol,

Amare is a becoming top 5 best baller in the game without a doubt, its like his unstopable in the paint, could dribble , run the court , shoot free throws...Suns better lock him up, but Spurs will the west and hopefully Heats from the east

Originally posted by Lake Da agony:

I wonder if she's going to jump on the bandwagon if Iverson gets traded (that's very likely btw)

I'll forever be a Knicks fan lol,

Amare is a becoming top 5 best baller in the game without a doubt, its like his unstopable in the paint, could dribble , run the court , shoot free throws...Suns better lock him up, but Spurs will the west and hopefully Heats from the east

Yo sum translate to da PMS kid and her lil side kick Lazy we up 2-1 we got home court advantage we dun usually lose at home game 1 was juss a slip

da only reason why i bring up D.Jones is cause y'all we dissin him and callin him nuttin more then a back up point guard rite there juss proves to me that y'all dun kno nuttin bout da NBA cause ne fan of da NBA woulda known how good he played for da bucks last yr after T.J. Ford got injured but y'all wouldnt know nethin bout that

u guys juss come in here write like 1000 words and then think y'all are tru analysts but now lemme get back to mah boys H E A T

EJ6 is playin like da way he was playin for hornets hittin 3's and playin top of da line perimeter Defence and Rasual Butler stepped up game 3 dats why Pfund and Riley re-signed him and Dooling wah more can i say Riley knows how to find back up point guards

Yo PMS dats wah u soundin like u & lazy havin a lil girl talk back and forth ahahahahahha

i was readin ppls previous messages looks like wah i been sayin da whole time came true PMS and lazy both said DJ19 sux he aint nuttin but a back up pg lazy even said he got traded to us once again proven she dun kno nuttin cuz we signed DJ19 aka Alfred aahahha (For all u ppl dat dun watch TNT dats his nickname dat Kenny & Charles came up wit) as a free agent from da bucks where he did "START" to remind all of y'all.

U guys as in PMS & Lazy said dat da Nets would give us a series but wah happened we swept them

U guys said da Wizz would give us problems but i guess y'all once again were mistaken even if u look at da numbers we swept da last 2 season series against them yeah even las yr when we didnt have Shaq we swept them

Now for detriot we gonnna do sumtin where ya boys Lazy as in da Sixers couldnt do and finish'em off. Hopefully we gonna do it next game at da Palace if not we got them in the Red Zone in da Triple A American Airline Arena