Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Qac Qaac   

bro doesn't matter about the record.. we all know pistons and pacers when they get everybody is the best in the east..

besides heats can't shoot man.. damon jones will lead u somewhere looooooooool.. come on bro.. shaq is great, wade is too, who else u have ZERO..

warya qac

VC jus been traded

Vince- NJ nets

To T.O

Eric Williams

Alonzo Morning

Aaron Williams and 2 first round picks

1 via philly and da other from nuggets

CapZ, at least you got the point, Djones aint $hit but a buck up guard. The trade i think nets get the better of it, vince carter wanted to be out of toronto and he got what he wanted and because of that nets are contenders now, watch out!

Capital Z, the next thing that will come out of your mouth will probably be, why wasn't damon jones selected to the all star team?(I honestly wouldnt be surprised if you asked that question next)

Where did you get the nerve to come out here and praise Damon Jones of all pple? A former backup guard from the detroit pistons.(A no good guard, who at times was selected as a third option to come out of the bench for the pistons is all of a sudden the best 3 point shooter in the league? Which league is thaT? the "reject league" maybe, but not in the national basketball association, not that league)

He was traded from team to team, until he landed his behind with the heat.(that really says alot about how good of a player he is, doesn't it capital H?)

All of a sudden your backcourt got hotter because of his hot hand?

The heat have nothing going for them besides shaq & wade. Eddie jones is the next best thing, and he is no show, damon jones is just impressing the coach because he wants more minutes, there is nothing else that needs to be said about your precious team.(NOTHING)

Here you are talking about how Damon jones is this and that, have you forgotten that you are speaking about a former backup guard. Is that how much you know of this game?(or do you really believe this man can save the heat if they ever find themselves digging a hole as they had recently with the wizards? I just believe that you are praying for a miracle to happen, and you are hoping the miracle might be damon jones)

Remember where he came from and why he was traded in the first place. The next time you praise Damon jones, you better remember his ugly days as a pistons backup ... he was nothing and he is still nothing and that shot he made during crunch time against the wizards last week means nothing....(HE JUST HAS A HOT HAND AT THE MOMENT, IT COMES AND COMES WITH EVERYONE...)

Y'all got lucky that one time shaq was fouled out against the wizards, dont think djones will repeat that shot again, and dont let your hopes trip you on the way to the bench.(If he doesnt make plays or shots, he will be going back to the bench, COUNT ON IT)

SPEAKING OF VC AND THIS SILLY TRADE, I THINK THAT ROB BOBCOCK FELLA(RAPTOR's GM) IS EITHER SMART OR VERY St*PID .(I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO LEAN WITH THE RECENT MOVE HE MADE, BUT IT BETTER NOT BITE HIM IN THE BACK BECAUSE THIS MOVE MIGHT MAKE OR BREAK HIM AS A GM)

PS: CAPITAL H,YOU BETTER PRAY YOUR PRECIOUS BOY KEEPS THAT HOT HAND HOTTER , OR ELSE YOU ARE GOINGBACK TO SQUARE ONE;PRAYING NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT INORDER FOR SHAQ & WADE TO STAY INJURY FREE SEASON.

shyhem   

lazieGirl

Are u by any means an ESPN analyst, coz u know more than a girl is supposed to know about sports.I wonder if u ever get time to do u'r brazillian wax :D relax i was just kidding

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

SPEAKING OF VC AND THIS SILLY TRADE, I THINK THAT ROB BOBCOCK FELLA(RAPTOR's GM) IS EITHER SMART OR VERY St*PID .(I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO LEAN WITH THE RECENT MOVE HE MADE, BUT IT BETTER NOT BITE HIM IN THE BACK BECAUSE THIS MOVE MIGHT MAKE OR BREAK HIM AS A GM)

you're not saying anything here lol, thats basically the case for every GM that makes any kind of trade

if the deal goes well for him hoooray for him pads in the back, if it all falls apart it could break him right

I WASN'T SAYING MUCH ABOUT THE TRADE, BECAUSE IT WASN'T WORTH DISCUSSING FOR A PENNY.

I STATED PREVIOUSLY and SAID YES, THE DEAL IS DONE. YES HE(ROBBOBCOCK) GOT RID OF THE ROTTEN APPLE(At this time, I'm actually spelling it out for you in abc format since you weren't able to read between the lines had your life depended on it), BUT HE WENT ON AND GOT MORE ROTTEN FRUITS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE ROTTEN APPLE.(in which case, it could turn either way)

YES, THEY WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THESE ROTTEN FRUITS AND THE REMAINING ROASTER MIGHT INSTANTLY CLICK AND WORK TOGETHER, OR THEY MIGHT NOT...(THAT WILL DETERMINE THE GM'S FAITH)comprende?uh ah, ok, buh bye

PS: I WANT ALL MY READERS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING JUSTLY. IF YOU WANT CLARIFICATION ON SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE, BE SURE TO MENTION IT...(DONT BE SHY, AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY)

Always on some next shlt and so defensive relax girl lol

Moving on......

So did everyone seen the big game more like Kobe vs Shaq today?? LOL@kobe trying so hard to out do shaq that was pathetic...He came out swinging

, taking some wild shots

11 game winnin streak da be da Heat

and to all da DJ19 hataz da team is undefeated when he starts and to all da ppl dat say we a 2 man team y'all know squat

u guys jus think dat writin 5 paragraphs makes it look like u kno wah u talkin bout dat remark is directed str8 at lazy be e-z wit da typin ok

bout Damon jones all i have to say bout dat is Pat Riley left a system dat will get da best out of all of his guards

last yr it was R.Alston and da yr b4 dat was Mike James this yr is Damon Jones

wah more can i say bout damon leads da league in 3s and da team is undefeated as him as a starter

22-7 aint dat impressive record da southeast division is da eastern conference coupla nites ago da southeast beat da whole texas triangle

bobcats beat rockets

hawks beat mavs

magic beat spur

ahahha ahahahhaahhaha

11 game winnin streak yeah

Was it my eyes, or did we drop 45 & ll on capital H's team. Impressive isn't it, boy?

We are first in our division, even thought we are under .500, which doesnt matter, because we know that even with injuries and all the struggles we went through so far, we can overcome and still be #1 in atlantic.

yeah y'all beat us but thnx 4 wakin us up we jus took out our anger against y'all division rivals da raps my boi EJ6 started playin sum serious ball again 20+ points and went to da line quite alot and Shaq jus dominated them and we still in first in da east jus incase y'all 4got

MZanzi   

Do u guyz think lakers will came to playoff i mean by any chance cuzzz dey been loosing almost every game? n also do u guyz think lakers make nice choice of trading derreck fisher n grey payton n dere best player shaq??

Lakers will probably make it to the postseason..who knows, right now things are not going for their way. Kobe being out and all but they are still playing good ball without him to my surprise, they still have solid squad

They had no choice but to trade Shaq..I don't think it was their choice to keep him, and gary payton well/hell he was a thing from the past..all grey and wrinkled up

ps. Suns are not going anywhere, don't be fooled by their record, they are pontential first round knock out just watch..Steve Nash is probably the uglies Point guard I have ever seen..his style is just blahh..his shooting form is ehhh..he has no control of the ball what so ever..you all should check out his turnover ratio is disgusting...

Wiilo   

Lakers, lakers, lakers my lakers, i cant watch them lose everynight, couch resigned, Kobe is out, the team is not playing well, wat happened to my Lakers :confused: :rolleyes: well I hope they make it to the postseason this year,,,,,wow poor lakers................

Go figure:...................