Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Qac Qaac   

lakers would not make the playoff...

man ppl.. start talking about teams like seattle, pheonix who cares the old lakers... and watch out for my rockets..

rockets are your team, Since when?

Whatever happened to the raptors, wasn't that the team you were rooting for all this time.

I knew u weren't a one team man, u just go for whoever is hot at the time...if thats the case, take a good hard look@the nets...vc and kidd making noise, that ought to make you a nets fan as well as celtic fan, becuz they hot on the month of march....

Watch out for the Nets and 76ers, It looks like they gonna grab the 8th and the 7th seed. Cavs and LJ are sinking fast. All the Vince carter haters, i guess this will be kind of in your face huh! and i will put my money on that they will make the playoffs. Once they are in and get RJ back, now what team wants play them?

who cares who finishes 8th we all kno dat my HEAT gonna sweep'em neways.

let RJ comeback he wont make a difference cuz we all kno wah happened da las 2 series that Shaq and Kidd had

yo for da Laker fans lets be serious da only bright spot y'all had all season was Caron Butler i knew da kid had talent since P.Riley drafted him but i really got to thank da Lakers for Shaq da most dominant player in da game today

like i told y'all from day one we got da southeast on lock and now we got homecourt advantage till da finals and we all kno record @ da triple A i think its sumtin like 33-6 or sumtin we cant lose in da American Airline Arena

now we gunnin for da NBA title

LANDER   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Watch out for the Nets and 76ers, It looks like they gonna grab the 8th and the 7th seed. Cavs and LJ are sinking fast. All the Vince carter haters, i guess this will be kind of in your face huh! and i will put my money on that they will make the playoffs. Once they are in and get RJ back, now what team wants play them?

In our faces nothin. Carter is still a cry baby, he just so happens to be playing on a better team thats all. God forbid Jason kid would get traded, than the Nets would have a tough time getting carter's cryin a** up off the parquet floor, Looking like someone shot him in the leg. Tomorrow's game between Phily and New Jers could decide who goes 8th. Should be a good one.

Its not like you're the 76ers fan, you DR Iverson so whats the difference??

Always looking for attention, too bad you didn't get enough of it growing up, you might wanna try harder next time. This whole "you ain't a fan" is really getting old.(your bitterness is just pitiful)

Getting back to the rest of you, zzzz, the only thing you wanna worry about is how will the heat get passed second round of playoffs. If and only if they get passed second round, how will they deal with the pistons, because we all know the only thing standing between that trophy and shaq is the detroit pistons.(one step at a time, CAPITAL Z, heat are far from capturing a title.)

ps:

who cares who finishes 8th we all kno dat my HEAT gonna sweep'em neways.

You really don't mean that, heat don't want to face the nets. Pray that sixers come out with a W, because right now, CAVS ARE THE ONLY THING YOU WILL SWEEP OFF THE 8th SEED AND THEY AIN'T LOOKING TOO GOOD TO EVEN COME ALIVE AND FACE YOUR TEAM, FROM THE LOOKS OF THIS AFTERNOON'S RESULTS.

LANDER   

Can anybody say repeat?

After watchin king james get trashed by Teyshaun with that spin move, only thing that came to mind is REPEAT. Detroit what!

u kno wah i wanna see

Heat vs Sixers first round jus so i lazy would finally realize how great a team HEAT really are but u kno wah thats okay cuz come June every hater will see its gonna be great to see Zo lift the cup for da first time

Is it jus me or is Zo been gettin more minutes and responded beyond my expectations if we can get Shaq and Zo playin sum 4 5 down da stretch that would make our low post D one of da best in da league EJ6 been steppin up lately too

LANDER   

^^That would be a deadly combination.

Only one that can threaten Sheed and Ben. (If Zo can play more than a few minutes a game)

I wanna see New Jers v.s. Miami in the first round just to see if what pretty boy Carter is made of when faced with a real challenge. If Miami jumps to an early series lead, I guarantee Carter's knee will start "actin up" :D .

lol@lander, thats so true. (what u said about carter's knee when it comes to tough times)

Capital Z, it looks to me that we will be facing the celtics once more,(if pacers lose that is) but I can't wait to see a series against the heat. Not to worry, heat have their hands full, not knowing who they will be facing, but I gurantee you that nets will give the heat a series, where as cavs wouldn't.(lets hope nets win caawa for cavs sake, their misery would come to an end)

Originally posted by LANDER:In our faces nothin. Carter is still a cry baby, he just so happens to be playing on a better team thats all.

Lander are you serious? the guy is averaging almost 30pts/game, and this team was at the bottom before he joined them. At least give the man his credit regardless if you don't like him or not

CapZ: I think miami will have tough time beating the nets let alone sweep, but first thing first the nets need to win tonight then we will see.

Guys how about the Cavs? that is too bad L. james is gonna make it but as a fan i rather see a real challange like philly and nets in the playoffs.

Well it is official! Nets in Cavs out.

CapitalZ you got your wish, i just hope they get R.Jefferson back.

Oh BTW Vince carter had 37pts

G 13-29, 5-6ft, 6-9 3pts, 37pts.

Wiilo   

Simple Question, y'all who do u think is gonna win the NBA Champinionship this year?

Go figure:.........