Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

looooooool @ shooter not scorer..waar shutt up young blood...first off, i am not gonna even argue with you, because you just said i'm a flight 13, does being here almost 2 decades still make me a flight 13, so don't put your weight on me. anyways, you slippin on your facts, shooter kulaha...a shooter is kyle kover since this broad likes da 76'ers..a scorer is redd who is avg atleast 30 now, named to all star team o4 i think and he avg 20 pts in his career, top 10 scorer last yr in the league..bla bla....if redd is only a shooter who do they go for to score??? are you really that demented sxb. get your facts straight. Bulls was classic, i never liked the Lakers or kobe, but homeboy you can't go wrong man, coz hate it or love it, kobe is fire at the end of the day. im still laughing at shooter looooooool man that was a flight 13 comment just so i may let you know..u gave me a laugh walee lol

Jaylaani   

Reggie Miller was a shooter,

Joe Dumars was a shooter

Greg Hodges was a shooter,

Michael cooper was a shooter

World B. free was a shooter

Kenny Smith was a shooter

Kyle Korver is a shooter

Chauncey Billups is a shooter

Rip Hamilton is a shooter

And

Michael Redd is a SHOOTER.

All good players but never have or will win scoring title.

Michael Jordan was a scorer

Dominique Wilkins was a scorer

Clyde Drexel was a scorer

AI is a scorer

Kobe Bryan is a scorer

D Wade is scorer

T Mac is a scorer.

These type of player always win scoring titles.

Learn your basketball. The game is a lot more than putting the ball in the basket.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with being flight 13. Stop being so sensitive man.

LOL@ Co-signing, it was all in the name of fun, but you gotta admit, most flight 13 do pick the well known teams such as the old bulls, the lakers, and those that caught up to the game the last 3 yrs or so when the Pistons were a big threat.

One thing I do like is how the lakers have come together, and now that they got a young big man in the middle, they don't need K-Brown and his sorry excuse for a basketball player. He is worthless, worse mistake MJ made in his lifetime.

I like lakers enough to say they are exciting to watch, (I said this after the 1st game in the opener) take for instance the show they put on against the clippers two night ago, that was one hell of a game, at the same time, I have to say putting a show and actually winning 50+games are two different things.

We are talking about playing against houston 4x,dallas, san antonio,Denver,Golden State, Clippers, and they may or may not win the Utah series.

Those are some tough teams to overcome for full 4 games. I didn't even get started on the east, I mean, we are talking atleast 4 good teams they gotta win against, plus all the non threatening teams on both conference's, a game here and there.

Lakers still got another 2+ yrs before they even think about competing in the west conference finals, that is if they continue to play team game, and let Odom do what he do.

I mentioned Golden State because that is another exciting team to watch with the way Baron Davis came alive, this goes back to his Hornet days when he made the team reach the Semi-finals of the east, Baron is finally healthy and teams better watch out because he is coming for them.

Houston Rockets going to reach the playoffs, as long as T-MAC and Yao stay healthy, but I don't see them going far from playoffs, maybe come out of 1st round.

Dallas is slowly coming back to the dallas everyone saw last season, and as long as they keep that up, they might get passed 1st & 2nd round but I don't think they will reach the finals this season.

Nuggets and JR Smith, this might be the year they come out of the 1st round, but again, nuggets just ain't ready for more than that.

Clippers just keep on coming, and this time, they are even more together than last season.

Stay tuned...

waraa Just-A-B, Don't try to convince jay and LazieG about how good the lakers will be..they are just kobe haters..

B.T.W Jay what is happening with your early surprise pick chicago bulls? your boy B.wallace had Zero rebound and Zero points last night and they lost their 6th game in a row.. nice pick son..

lol they don't sweat me, because they think they know but yet they pick 76'ers and bulls. 76'ers are short-term, trust me on this, they will most likely strive to make the playoff berth, quote me on that. Bulls have no offense whatsoever only role players, which won't help u carry ur team for 82 games. The addition of Ben Wallace gives them defense but they still need an eddy curry to give u 17 pts night out at the centre position. I never liked the lakers to be honest, but i've been watching them closely and you can't hate, here you see a young team emerging to be stars. they are upcoming but the good thing about them is when you have a great player like Kobe who expects to go far, than possibility is you will go far as a team, its like MJ back in early 90's, who carried his team, till he made his players better, and than they added a couple of drafts..which i believe LA will do. Clips are playing well also, so is Utah, but they have to stay injury free all year to continue. Quit saying flight 13's and Bulls, because Bulls weren't always good, they progressed to be elite, u hater, and i didn't jump on the bandwagon, die hard always...even though i don't like the addition of Ben Wallace, i really don't. he doesn't give them much, when they got blockers like young tyrus already. they need an all around scorer not shooter, maybe a michael redd lol

Jaylaani   

Just

Do I smell damage control?

With additional quality pick in the draft and free agency no one said the Lakers won’t improve in few years down the road but we’re discussing this year. YOU said the CURRENT Lakers will come out of the west this year and I was disagreeing with you.

Unlike some people in this forum, I’m a loyal Sixers fan..good or back, they’re my team. I don’t fall in love with teams based on their popularity.

Play,

According to their payoff success last year, I thought the Bulls would be better this time around. Obviously that isn’t the case. I was just making prediction not that I care about it.

BTW, the Bulls are only ONE game behind the defending champion, your Miami Heat.

How come you don’t talk about the Heat anymore?

The Heat don't have the big fella and that puts them on a downfall, besides the first quarter or half of the season means nothing, for a caliber team like the Heat. With the Lakers, they will go through the first round with no problem, they will advance to the second rounds, and from there, we will see. But, they will surpass last year's success; the playoffs mean a different story. They almost beat the Suns, if it wasn't for Boris Diaw to step up, and they were a 500 team when the Suns we're playing well.

but my two teams to come out from west are Lakers and Spurs.

If you were so certain at first that the lakers were going to make to the western Conference Finals to face off the spurs, since you picked those two teams to come out of the west, then somewhere, somehow you changed your mind because now all of a sudden you are uncertain.

With the Lakers, they will go through the first round with no problem, they will advance to the second rounds, and from there, we will see.

I have seen tail riders like yourself, they are there one minute, and disappear the next. You are no real fan of the lakers than the fake 5 million fans that were laker fans when they won those back to back championships, and now are nowhere to be found...

Sweetie, save your tough guy act, "look at me, I know what I'm talking about" ways for someone else.

Sweetie, save your tough guy act, "look at me, I know what I'm talking about" ways for someone else.

LazieG If it ain't for your cockiness you could learn one or two thing from the experts..

Anyway how about the magic being 11 and 4, looks like Grant Hill is back..

Originally posted by Just-A-Brotha:

and yes if it isn't the lakers this yr, i believe Suns will come out for them instead..along with spurs from the west. I will stick with the lakers even though.

Read what I said, before going off. It clearly says, Lakers are my favourite to go far, and if they don't than the Suns are the only team, I see besides Spurs that can take it away from them, especially with Amare back and Jalen. So if the Lakers loose it will be because of the Suns. There style of game is hard to defend against for the Lakers. We'll see how they do throughout though. Initially i chose lakers and spurs whoever they are to come out. The suns is just a third option. I dont know who will play against who because its only 1 month of ball to be played, so breathe out and relax, you ain't gettin paid to talk trash. Besides, i can be a lakers fan but i am predicting the outcome, i can not say Lakers will win for sure, even though i want them to go to the west finals. Even an analyst can't. So, I am predicting what is FAIR. So sit tight and remenisce about your 76'ers.

and yo playmaker..on da real..dwight howard 16.7 pts and 13.7 boards..wallahi the sky is the limit for this dude...ma boy jameer nelson..is also steppin up..his boy dalonte west keepin it real as well.

True but the only problem with dwight howard is he has been inconsistent so far this season, when he brings his A game no one can't stop him..

My nets are slipping damn, they need a center and P/F big time..