Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Z and teh company,

Let me say this first. I’m a HUGE fan of ZEKE. Have been since his days in Detroit and always will be. I think he is a great businessman and he has a great imagination in basketball. He will do wonders for the Knicks fans and he will bring winning attitude to the Garden. If any one can convert Stephan and motivate him to play team basketball, it’s Isaiah Thomas.

Do you know ZEKE once scored 16 points in 94 seconds in playoff game against the Kninks?…I just thought I should share it with the kids up here that watch basketball for the sake of the highlights (Lake).

Lets be honest Kurt for Q? I don’t think Isaiah would do that deal straight up. What makes the trade acceptable is the additional draf picks NY gets, Midget Robinson in particular. Q is one dimensional player. Everybody knows that. Kurt on other hand is a banger, though defensive player and strong rebounder. He also has a decent offensive game. Players like him don’t come to the league that often.

P.S. for those of you who think Cwebb is washed up watch out. The style of basketball that Philly will employ this season will benefit Cwebb in great deal. It will be inside out offensive scheme where Christ will initiate the offense and let it develop from there. AI will be the ultimate beneficiary because the zone defense will be ineffective with the ball out of his hands early and getting behind screens. The Sixers will come back with improved Andre (the best athlete drafted last year) and Green will get his minutes behind AI. KK will go back to the bench where he is more effective. He has the ability to change the flow of the game with couple of quick threes. And there is Sam in the middle….

BTW, the kid the Sixers drafted was the best high school basketball player in the country last year. Since he refused to work out for teams, he didn’t get drafted early. He will be special player in the near future. The Sixers don’t need him to make immediate impact. That isn’t what he was drafted for.

I agree the knicks got the best of this deal, Q is a good player unlike that overwight kurt thomas..

Hey jay, Call him midget or whatever but you know that boy got a game and 43" inches vertical..

I also like the Twolves pick. Mcants type of player is excactly what we needed..

Jaylaani   

Child,

Incase you haven't noticed, I was Sixers fan from the day I joined the forum and I spoke about it countless times. Read on child…

War waxan yaryaree xagee laga keenay ma suntii ayaxaa...adigana ma tan yarbaa kaaga cabaadisay...like I said to the others , grow some balls and learn how to repond to her instead of bad mouthing people around here.

Play,

I know the dude has a sick talent that is why I said the deal was made. I think he will make Stephan expendable. They're already shopping around his asz.

yo i aint no Knicks fan or nuttin but Zeke gotta steal and if ya read my responses from b4 i said it was steal b/c of Nate Robinson and they said that they expectin Marbury to be returnin next yr so Robinson would be a energy player off da bench

Samuel Dalembert is a Free agent so i wouldnt yet be puttin him in my future plans unless if u kno sumtin we dun Jay

Jaylaani   

Play,

He’s restricted free agent and he will be signed long term contract with Sixers, so as Green and KK….

Sorry i couldnt respond fast enough jay, my balls where with your sixers friend.

Listen, its the worst time to brag about the sixers to begin with, i mean 3 free agents that are average players but key to this team. I agree dalambert will probably be resigned but greene is out, trust me. He will be offered more.

Here's some breaking news now that the boring sixers talk is over, Larry Hughes is headed to Cleveland. They are going to probably resign Z so that team is looking dangerous now however they need a point guard imo.

P.S. it's spelled "respond" jay, just thought i'd give you a little lesson. And oh yeah my fave pick of the year is....... Charlie Villanueva hahahaha!

Jaylaani   

Child,

Just correcting my spelling, that is it? You ain't get nothing more to say? Yeah I thought so...I suggest you to grow up and be man….oh I forget, you’re a child as your name indicates.

Speaking of the Sixers, I never said they're gonna win championship this year but I'm sure they will make a lot noise and trust me Willie will be in Sixers uniform.

Oh hahaha good one, i must also be made of gold as my name indicates. (thumbs up)

If i said i was your daddy would u call me that too? hahahaha

We both know your the kid, so i'm through with you homeboy. Just like i'm over with the raptors (QAC QAAC thats for u) and the crippled sixers.

yo da Bucks gonna sign Bobby Simmons and da Cavs got Larry Hughes and now they after Jasikevicius da Luthuanian PG dat played in da olympics and teared da US team up. The past 3 yrs he won da European Championship w/Barcelona & Maccabi Haifa and they plannin on re-signin Big Z & they wanna take my cuzzin Haslem there too Danny Ferry lookin like a genius as a GM

Nets want Dooling so we gonna see wah Riley & Pfund gonna do. Big moves goin on durin this 3rd part of da season

Miami Summer league watchout for

Woods, Wright, Wayne Simien, Miralles, Matt Walsh, Juan Mendez, TJ sorrentine

The heat got dominated by the raptors in summer league. Graham and the #58 draft pick slovenian kid took over from what i've read. Lets be real, the only thing the heat got in the summer team is simien and he aint sayin much so far. As far as the raptors #s, they're over rated because the draft picks play like 40min/game so that babcock can say look at their stats, i didnt make a mistake picking them hahahaha. Yo they sad.

Summer League?? u makin a big deal outta summer league?? da only reason why i brought it up was to see how a coupla players be doin but u stressin on summer league dayum but wah did we expect from a guy dat sayin dat da Knicks are da big shots in da east. Must i remind ya where y'all were last season atleast da sixers made da playoffs so i dun even kno why u be buggin on'em didnt yall finish bout da same place as da raps?? maybe dats why u always talkin bout them aahahahaha ur competition come talk to me when y'all finally make da playoffs and get out of this lottery stuff

P.S. Wayne Simien NCAA Senior of da yr

Why bring up the summer league roster if you didnt want to talk about the summer league???

if you think the heat are going to win a championship now, hommie wake up from the dream. Lets be real, you guys just found out you got a crippled version of the most dominant player. He's retiring soon.

I never said we were the big shots of the east, but it wouldnt surprise me if we take the division this year, once we have all of our pieces set.

Lets now forget the win-loss ratio between the heat and knicks in the playoffs homeboy (3yrs in a row)

Now on a side note. Larry Brown is getting fired. Reports say he doesnt want to quit because he has 3 yrs $15mill contract left and so he doesnt want to give up the money. Now, if he gets fired, he'll be paid in all. Why would the pistons fire him? Because he said he cant guarantee that he will be healthy enough to be at every game coaching. Another chance for I.T. to catch us a coach then we'll see how much damage we can bring.

Win Loss ratio btwn da HEAT and knicks??? wasnt dat like 5 yrs ago we were rivals back then wah happened since?? da two teams cant even be compared to each other now

Knicks nuttin serious

HEAT we been makin BIG NOIZE in da east.

Dream not winnin???? yo this guy is wack he dun nuttin bout nuttin imma leave at dat

like i said we actually contenders for next yrs title while y'all lucky if y'all dun end up in da lottery draft

Now imma say this for da last tyme ppl start thinkin wit ya heads b4 ya post anything dun juss go on ya emotions ight then maybe u could be reliable