Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

Xarago   

Originally posted by Baashi:

^Heedhe maxaa ku qaaday sowdigan mashxarad afkaba isku qaban la'
:D

Eh..eh..eh!! Smith oo ay jahadi ka lunsantahey aya god igu jidha..madhkasana hadba dacayada ka dharbaxa madhku ciyaba. Mashxarada aad maqleysiid waa intaas ee ha uu maleyniin in aan jab dad ku faraxsanahey huuno.

Midka yadh oo aan kala garaneyniin wuxuu shaley iyo mantey ku hadley ayey iga tustey.

Baashi   

^Alla qalanjooy xikmad badanidaa!

Ma waxaa leedahay maatada le'atay, dumarka ooyaaya iyo waxa hoy la gubay oo dab la qabadsiiyey muraad kama lihi oo baroor diiq ha iga maleysanina. :( marba hadii SW warkiisu hore iyo kii danbe is khilaafey.

Mashxaradaada darisku (Women, General, Camel Milk debate, and Islam sections) ka ladi waayey ee aan is niri malaha Xarago mataanaa u dhashay showba alalaasku waa kaa digasho iyo alla arkaay kuwii sida loo galay! :mad:

Adduunyo! Illeyn bukaan socodka liitaa damiir canaanta ma leh...walaal wax iskula har dee.

Xarago   

Xarago......alla arkaay kuwii sida loo galay! :mad:

Kuwee huuno?

Illeyn bukaan socodka liitaa damiir canaanta ma leh

ok..! ya bukaan socod ah?

Baashi   

Kuwii waa kuwii Morgan la socday, kuwii lagu laayey Dhoobleey, Hoosingoow, Xaliimo Cadeey, etc. Kuwii uu SW u hadlayey ee uu afhayeenka u ahaa addiguna aad xaqooda screenka iyo afka ku duudsiyeeysay sidii aad xaakim iyo waliga duula aad tahay.

Bukaan socodka liitaa waa kuwa baneysta in lagu maadsado dad Muslim ah oo walaalahood ah oo gardaro iyo aabi lagu laayay caadifad iyo qabyaalad aawadeed. Waa kuwa u diidan dad Muslim ah hoygooda iyo meesha xuduntoodu taalo ayagoo sabab ka dhiganay firkoodii hore iyo heybta ay Somali ka yihiin baa halkaa iyo Puntland ka soo jeeda.

Xarago waxna waa kaftan dhable iyo siyaasad ka sheekeyn; waxna waa diin ka bax uu qofku khadka dhaafo.

Waxaan idin leeyahay addiga iyo inta kale ee cirka lalmanaysa oo sidii wax qaadireysan macnaha siyaasada ay isaga darsantey cagaha dhiga oo sax iyo qalad kal aqooda.

Xarago   

Xarago waxna waa kaftan dhable iyo siyaasad ka sheekeyn; waxna waa diin ka bax uu qofku khadka dhaafo

Hadan idhi Morgan waa qaldan yahey ma diintan ka baxey. Wagar waxay socotaba ma halkaas ayey madheysa arrintu. Basho walal alalaska Morgan hadu ku dhibayo dhaxaad wadna xanuun la dhimaneysa adiguna. Mida kale dagal dineed masocon mesha madhki hodhana laguma adiin in gaalo laga so xoreyo mesha, ee halke kala timid Kitakaan aad hada gashanka ka dhigatey?

Baashi   

Hadaad tiri Morgan waa qaldan yahay waxba maad dhimin. Diintana kamaad bixin. Horta taa aan isla garano.

Dad badan oo yiri waa qaldan yahay baa jira. Laakiin addigu mashxarada iyo alalaaskaagu waa alamtara soo dhaaf. Naceyb Morgan hadii ay ku ekaan laheyd waan ka aamusi lahaa. Waxaadse moodaa in xamaasad alalska kaa keentay ay tahay mid fog.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I have to agree.

Time for a U turn? time to lick the CUT n bash Hargeisa ppl?

What is the RULE of engagement here?

you may laugh but never show ALL your teeth cause it ain your Victory?

Come on guyz ... don´t corner XARAGO who chooses to share the burden with us , She´d already been turned down by the international community , the AU the Arab league etc etc ...

JUST look away n pretend that she NEVER left.( she and her Somaliland actually NEVER left)

OG_Girl   

We understand where eedo xarago frustration coming from but we don't accept to make fun of our lost!! this is devil act.

She been chassing little boy WD then Smith.. Allah knows who is next Horn or Baashi. My self I know she never liked me and wont simply I am from her tradition enemy from west terrotory icon_razz.gif

Eedo just quit you are busted icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam :cool:

Rahima   

I just wanted to know what you meant by 'to hell with them', you're the one who brought up the comparison with Somaliland.

What I meant by to “hell with them†is that as far as the suffering of the innocent is concerned none of them should be of our preoccupation.

Also, I brought up the Somaliland comparison so as to highlight that whilst it is unfortunate that our leaders are corrupt :( , it’s not like the Somaliland leaders are much better ;) . There all basically the same, with only one twist, Somaliland like I said has less groups to reconcile smile.gif .

Just because I don't agree with everything going on in Kenya, it does'nt mean I want no peace in Somalia, does it?. I welcome your (and other's) opinions regarding Somaliland even if I don't necessarily agree with them and I suggest you guys do the same.

That’s fine and dandy, but a comment like

Are'nt some these people the MP's of 'parliament' which you all support?

Is very confusing :confused: . You guys support your leaders although I can say with absolute certainty not all of them have clean hands or are free of corruption.

I just couldn’t understand the need for that comments. It’s like me blaming you for something when I’m guilty of the exact same thing. It just seemed like a case of double standards, one set for us and one set for Somaliland.

Xarago,

Sister, we are fine with our situation and we make duca to Allah to make the best of it for us. That is the bottom line; it is us and our opinions which matter smile.gif . Constructive criticism and hopeful suggestions are welcome, anything outside of that leads to ill feelings which isn’t productive for either side.

Baashi,

At times walaahi I just think I’m an extreme idealist. I’m just so sick and tired of living in a land which is not mine. I want to go home so desperately, which is probably why I hold to any glimpse of hope. Twenty-one and I have not returned home since I was the age of six- I’m sure you can see my desperation to return smile.gif .

Gabbal   

Time for a U turn? time to lick the CUT n bash Hargeisa ppl?

What is the RULE of engagement here?

you may laugh but never show ALL your teeth cause it ain your Victory?

redface.gif

AYOUB   

I just couldn’t understand the need for that comments. It’s like me blaming you for something when I’m guilty of the exact same thing. It just seemed like a case of double standards, one set for us and one set for Somaliland.

Rahima

That was a legitimate question to ask and I think you’re a bit sensitive. Talk about double standards, I don’t question your intention when you ask sincere questions about Somaliland, is it too much to expect the same from you?

Xarago   

Somalida waxay ku mahmahda 'Ohinta ohiin orgi ka weyn'. My alalas, if ever there was any, was not for the victims of the war, but it was for those who portrayed Morgan as a saviour. Waxanse mugdi ku jidhin Basho in caradadu aysan aheyn mid uu tiranyoneysa shacabka mesha wax kuso gadhey ee e tahey mid la cadheysan sadash xumadi SW iyo WD.

I did not fly all the way from Toronto and made Dhoobley a military base, I did not armed Morgan to teeth and gave him troops from Puntland. I did not fire behind civilian lines knwing perfectly the reaction it would generate. It is the catalyst of these and the men behind them that have cause the human disaster in Dhoobley, and if it hurts you mentioning that, then pity, cause I dont waver from actual facts. My happiness nor my sadness will not alter the situation, but what is degrading and sad to see is those who were applauding this mission from the start are now retreating from the face of misery and weeping with the innocent victims. I will not accept from their likes at any given day sympathy for the innocent civilians.

She been chassing little boy WD then Smith.. Allah knows who is next Horn or Baashi. My self I know she never liked me and wont simply I am from her tradition enemy from west terrotory

Huuno hadu little yahey iyo hadi kaleba waa qushiga. WD and SW were on the rampant in giving and saying anything good and decent belongs to Colonel yeey and his co-horts and anything else is barbaric or either non-existant. I responded in their langugae and refuted everything they said. Now tell me where do you find the err in there? :confused:

And the other thing huuno deter from creating a hypothetical situation in SOL where you are John wayne.. smile.gif

Rahima

Constructive criticism and hopeful suggestions are welcome, anything outside of that leads to ill feelings which isn’t productive for either side.

Isn't part of the constructure pin pointing the cause?

HornA

I have to agree

Huuno hodhey ayaan kugu sheegey hadana waan kugu so celiin ' doqonka cusha agtiisa aya lagu dhufta, hadu gadhan wayo asaga aya lagu dhufta'.

Finally , do I sense in here collective,partisan and common policy which does not accept a parallel and different point of view.

Baashi   

Why would I be disappointed when I had exchanged posts with SW on the same subject? For your info I predicted Morgan’s defeat. I know the area and I weighed the situation objectively.

Here are the facts Xarago.

Before the civil war, people of Kismayo and its environs were from one particular tribe overwhelmingly.

That’s why residents from Mogadishu, who happen to have tribal affiliation with Barre, fled to that region as well as Gedo in search of refuge. Kismayo and the region it controls have changed hands many times during the civil war. Today, Kismayo is controlled by an alliance made up by two clans who used to be sworn enemies at the expense of the rightful owners of the city.

Because Kismayo have a functioning well-developed port (built by the Americans btw), it is an important city for any one who wants to have a big junk of the national pie. It is also important for the land-locked region west and the northwest of the city as well as businessmen in Mogadishu to haul goods in and out of the ports especially a time when the only developed port of Mogadishu is closed for security reasons. There are many important issues weighed by the warlords and the rights of the residents are not one of them. Force is what seems to matter and you, in particular, have shown your eagerness to cheer one warlord loudly and unashamedly while scorning the other. Your support for Hiiraale has no basis whatsoever except you hate one more than the other.

What you probably don’t know is the fact that Hiiraale was under Morgan. They both fought against Indhacade when he was under Caato! What you might not aware of is the fact that general Ahmed Warsame is the last commander in charge of the division that waged war against SNM in the Northwest region just before the fall of the government in Mogadishu. Because of Puntland/Somaliland have unresolved issues, you saw fit to cheer Col. Barre Hiiraale, General Ahmed Warsame, and their USC alliance. It just shows your poor judgment. Other than that, I don’t know what to make of your war-mongering exercise!

Here is more fitting Somali proverb and it goes like this: Rati diraac qooqey weyd ma aha! (diraac = abaar; weyd = caato). how he could be when he-camel is supposed to be grazing to survive through the drought! I hope you have the intellect to decode the message it conveys.