Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Social Life

Ibtisam   

^^^lool.

Zenobia; lool, I see you have changed colours since I saw you last. How bored are you guys??

For those of you who were expecting a show! shame on you!!! :D You know I'm not a bully... so get a life you big kids! smile.gif

NB: Did you miss my underlining sarcasm, ( erm I was kidding about being jealous oh well never mind. Good luck with your tea ahem *men* I mean.

Naomi_B   

Hahahaha

Funny pics,

Zenobia, what can I say, I dont wanna upset islaanta dee, dont wanna get an ASBO cos of her

and as for that 16yr old comment, young at heart is all I can say (and in looks 2!)

;)

Naomi_B   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^lool.

Zenobia; lool, I see you have changed colours since I saw you last. How bored are you guys??

For those of you who were expecting a show! shame on you!!!
:D
You know I'm not a bully...
so get a life you big kids!
smile.gif

NB: Did you miss my underlining sarcasm, (
erm I was kidding about being jealous
oh well never mind. Good luck with your tea ahem *men* I mean.

its COFFEE woman, C O F F E E ..

:rolleyes: Tea Drinking Duqyaal!

Blessed   

^Heh@ Ngonge. I'm not that pretty. :D

Naomi and Ghanima

Boring kittens, you disapoint!

72127l.jpg

Doing an Nogonge today, it's kinda fun, in a boredtoinsanitysortof way icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^loool^ Haha. I should try that sometime.

NB, I was referring to this

I do not keep a collection of 24yr olds, I like my men like my daily qaxwo.. Rich, Dark(marin lol), and hot

You do know Qaxwo means Tea right....maana Aaf soomaliga kuu baara haadab waa yaab eh! :D

Isslamaah maxa laaga see yaa baal?? :rolleyes: don't worry in time you too will lose our youth, your teeth and look old and wrinkly haadee allah naafta kuu taadyo! Death and/ or old age is a certainty.

Naomi_B   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^loool^ Haha. I should try that sometime.

NB, I was referring to this
quote:

I do not keep a collection of 24yr olds, I like my men like my daily qaxwo.. Rich, Dark(marin lol), and hot

You do know Qaxwo means Tea right....maana Aaf soomaliga kuu baara haadab waa yaab eh
!
:D

Isslamaah maxa laaga see yaa baal?? :rolleyes: don't worry in time you too will lose our youth, your teeth and look old and wrinkly haadee allah naafta kuu taadyo! Death and/ or old age is a certainty.
Damn your depressing, ever heard of eternel youth?

Anyway Ha-is ceebeenin QAXWO = COFFEE, SHAH = TEA..

which part of china were you raised woman?

Ibtisam   

^^^eternal youth/ young at heart etc is just a polite way of saying you are afraid to grow up and face life changes and mature dear. Ask Zenobia is you don't believe me, we say qaxwo for tea with xaawash. Coffee is buun.

Skipper   

Naomi when you say go out on weekends what do you have in my exactly? If you go out with your friends then you might go shopping, sit in a cafe and sip capuccino while chatting and after 3 hours sitting and chatting then all of you will hit the road home. BUt if you mean go out on weekend by going to night clubs then i have no oopinon since that act doesnt mirror our culture on what a somali girl should do.

Naomi_B   

Ghanima,

You are the first woman who is actually looking forward to

a)getting old/greying hair/missing teeth and/or false teeth/

Seems like you've already accepted whats to come, unless you've already reached there, judging by the way you write! :D

Back to the QAXWO thing, HAHAHAHa someone stop this gal, thats enough, you've done enough damage already to yourself.. did you just say "Xawaash" with tea??

Xawaash is what we normally add to sauces / suugo

HEYL is the term you were looking to use I pressume!?!

So if your Hubby askes you for Shah will you add xawaash to it? ala maxaa wax kusogayo, I can already see food poisoning on the 1st night.. :eek:

Nephissa   

L0L. Shaax with Xawaash? Just thinking about me makes me wanna puke. What else do you do dear Ghanima, put ketchup on chocolate chip cookies?

Naomi B when u get married n u dump/dumped by freinds, get kids and u become a stay at home mom , just go out with SOL members N just interact. I like this site GOD bless whoever created it n the browsers too.

Malika   

Naomi & Nephthys

I see there is a difference in dialect here,you call sauce suugo,we call maraaq, you call coffe Qaxwoo we call it buun! simple nothing a big deal just different words different meaning in different parts of Somalia.

Yes Xawaash is used in tea!!,doesnt Xawaash mean spices? isnt Candemonian,clove,cinnamon types of spices?

Oh well for some of us,Shaax with xawaash just means shaax with xawaash!.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^ smile.gif lool.

Naomi and Nephthys, don't be so close minded, you could not possible think we all speak same way and use same words for same things.

Yes we add spices to our tea Naomi, Hayel is one of those spices. And yes I'm looking forward to my old age, and since you are dying to know my age, after all you keep referring to it, I am 29, I will be turning 30 in 2months time. So yes I have embraced all the things that are to come, Hubby makes his own damn tea, what do I look like? the tea lady :rolleyes: and he is still alive :D waax kaal maa haasina?...

-Lily-   

Can just correct you, bunn is the actual coffee bean, before it's grinded and qaxwo is after it has been grinded to coffee and it is drinkable.

Also, I'm afraid Xawash is what you put in suugo and the tea herbs have distinctive names such as heel, qarfo, dagayare or something that sounds like a person with small ears.

Now Dahia, had you said xawashaad it could have meant herbs. icon_razz.gif

As for the topic, I think there are times when you feel like you have done everything there is to do in your city and take a break until you get inspired again to become social butterfly. This has nothing to do with age.