Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Social Life

Malika   

^^^Yeah,and am already overworked,undervalued and on my last teethers! :(

But all is well smile.gif

Loool@loner,yeah sad so mahan?

Ibtisam   

^^^loool aaw you poor thing (NOT you went half way around the world!) I'm glade all is well. Make sure you pop round before you move or else! :mad: lool :D

Nope it is not sad at all, it is very healthy, some "me" time. I like shopping by myself, then I can take my time or rush at my leisure depending on my commitments. Taking walks in the park/ by the lake is peaceful and lovely to do alone…so peaceful

Blessed   

Errm. NG and Ghanima... what was wrong with my post?

*thinks*

Actually, Ngonge, there's some VIP@ the UAE embassy....

p.s NG.. Aren't we sweet today?!

Naomi,

Nothing personal, babes. smile.gif

Naomi_B   

Its cool, nothing personel I know,

However, certain people are getting personel..

I do sense a bit of hostility coming from GHANIMA! :mad: Bring it... you want me 2 act 16? Aight we'll see about that

Nephissa   

Naomi B: Probably they're scared you're going to steal their men seeing you're such a hotty and all ;) .. find some new friends. No reason to have a pity party, thats life.

I think every girl is different, some see their single friends as threats, while other's are to busy doing the couple thing. The majority of my closest friends are single, we still do the same things we always have, every once in a while we have a girls night out and shopping trips etc.

Naomi_B   

Nephthys

LooooL, to be honest most women will always feel threatened by other women if they're slightly better looking, better personality, job, etc etc.. unless they're your true friends they won't.

To be honest my closest friends will never feel that way and vice versa even -if your friend is the most gorgeous person ever, you shoulnt feel inferior/jealous but rather content

Most my friends are single, so its cool smile.gif

Ibtisam   

lool @ Zenobia.

I do sense a bit of hostility coming from GHANIMA! Bring it... you want me 2 act 16? Aight we'll see about that

Who me?? :confused: Are you okay dear, I've been uncharacteristically nice thus far. Some people being nice to them waa uugaa taartah. :rolleyes:

I do not do cyber kuu dirir. I thought you were already acting 16...you mean there is more? Go right ahead and knock yourself out, I could not care less. :rolleyes: :cool:

Naomi_B   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

lool @ Zenobia.

quote:

I do sense a bit of hostility coming from GHANIMA! Bring it... you want me 2 act 16? Aight we'll see about that

Who me?? :confused: Are you okay dear, I've been uncharacteristically nice thus far. Some people being nice to them waa uugaa taartah. :rolleyes:

I do not do cyber kuu dirir. I thought you were already acting 16...you mean there is more? Go right ahead and knock yourself out, I could not care less. :rolleyes: :cool:
Thats just what I observed, a bit of tension from your sides, to be honest you need to loosen up a bit walal, it's only the net, not some contest over god knows what..

:rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

I would ask you to point out what gave you such impression, or exactly what you observed, because I totally missed it but frankly I cannot be bothered to continue this..... :cool:

Contest you say?? :D lool okay Have you not noticed, I'm jealous of your collection of all the 24+ Farahs in London and your booming social life and your Job, Oh and your great attitude to life, not to mention you wonderful observation skills. lol seriously don't worry your pretty head, I'm just kidding. :cool:

p.s. Dabshid :rolleyes: Are you imagining things dear?

Naomi_B   

Lol I would have to say you have excellent attention to detail.. have you tried going for data entry job?

You got everything right except for 1 thing.. I do not keep a collection of 24yr olds, I like my men like my daily qaxwo.. Rich, Dark(marin lol), and hot

Blessed   

^Ohnoshedidn't! Ghanima are you going to take that?

Naomi, she caled you 16 and that's all you're going to say. Fulay!

Carryon...

stew.jpg