Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Social Life

Skipper   

I prefer playing phone tag, wanna give me a call Skipper?

Zafir is phone tag the same as phone sex? If it is the same then i reject your offer walashis. But dont lose hope since tehre are alot of male who are sex starved, Rudy for instance. Good luck iaght.

Skipper   

Sheekajacayla the fact that you keep agreeing with what everyone says is abit scary i should say. You have no personal opinion whatsoever. No disrespect but i want you to be in the thick of discussions instead of being too nice, espeacilly to xalimos.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Skipper:

I prefer playing phone tag, wanna give me a call Skipper?

Zafir is phone tag the same as phone sex? If it is the same then i reject your offer walashis. But dont lose hope since tehre are alot of male who are sex starved, Rudy for instance. Good luck iaght.

As SheekhaJaceylka would type: looooooooooooooooooool...

Ma fahmin laakiin, sheekadaan intuu Rudy ka soo galaa...

PS...Phone Tag and Phone SX are two very different things...Get your mind out of the gutter walaalo, it is RAMADAAN!!!

Ghanima,

lol I personally believe you're just islaan isku buuqtay, why else would you be obsessed with all this ciyaal / 16 yr old business.

ouch, you must be hurting Ghanima.

Neph, folks like ghanima can't handle a battle of one, much less two.

Naomi B was handling her just fine, but now you just made her fear for her time in SOL, I don't think Ghanima will be the same after this. Sorry Ghanima, may you come back alive, hopefully Johnny Boy can pick up the pieces, or was it J-Baro.

Ibtisam   

^^ :D

LayzieGirl... you are kidding right?? okay maybe not..

I'm going to ignore the rest of your message as it was just silly, but I have to point this out because it made me laugh! :D

Neph, folks like ghanima can't handle a battle of one, much less two.

you thought this was a battle?? :confused: aww you poor thing! you must live in a nice area. ;)

Ramadan Mubarak :cool:

Skipper   

Ma fahmin laakiin, sheekadaan intuu Rudy ka soo galaa...

KK very funny wallahi. The thing i like about Rudy is he has twist and turns like a Ken Follet novel. I am excited to see how he will go about this but i am sure he will approach it in a funny way and deliver his point straight away.

Skipper   

PS...Phone Tag and Phone SX are two very different things...Get your mind out of the gutter walaalo, it is RAMADAAN

KK i cant help it since a certain xalimo keeps involving sex stuff into non sex discussions. Wellcome to reality kk, some girls and sex chat go hand in hand. No disrespect iaght

Kool_Kat   

Skipper, Skipper, Skipper...What can I say? May be this long distance thingy is driving you lil' crazy...Phone tag, has nothing do with phone you know...As Rudy every time I read his posts, they just crack me up...and I mean really crack me up...Sometimes I don't even understand what he is saying, and I laugh so hard, it hurts... icon_razz.gif

Rudy dont play dat during ramadan!! i am fasting.

hit me back after it. i am cooking my zahuur now... is that how u say it. i gotta call some one to tell me how to make it though... shouldnt be that hard.

turkey sandwich...very good.

Originally posted by Skipper:

Sheekajacayla the fact that you keep agreeing with what everyone says is abit scary i should say. You have no personal opinion whatsoever. No disrespect but i want you to be in the thick of discussions instead of being too nice, espeacilly to xalimos.

Ramadan Karim sxb ......... i would say something but ha iga dambaajin.

and what do you have against xalimos if i might ask ??

Kool_Kat   

SheekhaJacaylka, I don't think he has anything against XALIIMOOS, it is just the his beloved Xalimo is not there with him...This is what happens when you are in a long distance relationship for so loooooooooong!!!

Skipper, no offence of course!!!

Malika   

Skipper, you accuse Jacalybaro of being nice to the "xalimo's",as if he is committing a crime against the "farax's".You lack the understanding that his strategies has earned him many points with the ladies in the house,unlike your guru rudy..The ladies in here are sophisticated enough to shun upon the play ground tactics some of the "Farax's" seem to assume is the way to communicate with the "Xalimo's" only it doestnt work..

So Jacacylbaro,continue..Looool smile.gif