Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Social Life

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

^^Erm for you and me, logging on SOL!
:D:D

looooooooooool :D

then that should not be a problem for the married couple sow maaha ??

Nephissa   

Ghanima: Cafis iyo masaamix for Ramadan's sake. Sometimes I'm an abrassive, tell it like it is kind of person and to be honest I wasn't all that serious on my 1st post in response to your "close-minded" comment, ilaa aad indhaha ii kala rog-rogtay and your "100% right" remark :D . That got my ire up [i overlooked the "nearly" part on purpose too :D ] Calaiyaxal, I love you my sister [from another parents] Maybe as you deduced I was shaydan ridden, maybe not LOL. Maybe in a crappy mood venting my frustrations on Xawash/the wrong person. Who knows!

Ramadan Kareem habiibty.

Khalaf   

^^^ :D . but u want to say xaawaash=spices to somalis however :D

on social life, i am like the dude in this video, haraam bro, haraam :D .......there brothers more strict i like movies and they say haraam bro haraam. There is lot things to do, to have fun which are islamic..play ball, hang-out, halaqa ....masjid, ect ect...

Ramadan Kareem ummatah Islamiya. peace

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

^^Erm for you and me, logging on SOL!
:D:D

Wazzup xaajigii cusbaa miyaanu kuciyaarsiin? :D

Jacalow waxaan moodayey skaabulo laakin hadaan ogaaday in uu yahay rageedii. :D

Ibtisam   

Ramadan Mubarak Ladies, May this month bring you both happiness, mercy and forgiveness inshallah. Most of all may all your good deeds be accepted.

p.s. No hard feelings.....I guess now you have a reason to remember me every time you make Qaxwo with xawaash or was it shah toolow. :D or in Naomi case every time you see Islaan iskuu buuqda or your 78yr old neighbor in a fight. Lol :D Sincere apologies if you were offended.

Cheers.

Salaam, I'm a homebody what is their to do outside anyway. That's the gaal mentality where you get married at 30 because you want to enjoy yourself, you have babies maybe a couple of years later, and finally when you get married you have no time to yourself. What is so bad about getting married? Who says and dictates what you will do when you are married? It's up to you of course. Do what you want, enjoy yourself. Life doesn't end at marriage. Salaam.