Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Social Life

looooooooool ,, thnx .. again well said (again he will be mad at this word) :D

Kool_kat you might be right on that .... i heard long distance relationship is costy besides the painful nights one would spend in the half-empty bed ....... after paying many expensive telephone bills they develop an unmanaged anger against the opposite sex.

Kool_Kat   

after paying many expensive telephone bills they develop an unmanaged anger against the opposite sex

Kix kix kix...Kax kax kax... Sheekha, speaking from experience? :D:D:D

Dahia, leave Rudy alone...He is funny, or atleast his posts are funny, so that should count for something...lol

Skipper araghee hada dhibaatadaa Rudy u soo jiidatay...

Malika   

Kool_Kat,I actually paid the man a compliment,didnt I call him a guru* in dealing with issues of the "xalimo's",am sure that would please him.. icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

quote: Sheekha, speaking from experience?

looooooooooooool ,,,,,, May be
:DI knew it...Horaa looyiri ilmo adeer waa intii istaqaan...OK, may be I am just pushing it...lol

Skipper   

By KK

"PS...Phone Tag and Phone SX are two very different things...Get your mind out of the gutter walaalo, it is RAMADAAN"

KK i see you have some piece of knowledge about sex and its different vocabularies. I am sure they will come in handy. Shekaa jacayla i have nothing against you or any xalimo abti.It was the spur of the moment that made me react that way to what you said.I forward my deepest apologies to you and to xalimos who felt embarrased to my comments. I also noticed kk showing some signs of concern towards SOL favourite son Rudy. KK i am very sure you have scored some high points in his boooks. Rudy i have HUGE respect for you adeer. Dont feel pity just because KK is worried about you, and start some war of words with me.

Afuur wanagsan

Skipper   

Ghanima you have to admit the guy is a top notch. He studied xalimos amoung other things. Thanks to him i got my xalimo close and my wallet even closer. He has done surveys about xalimos bahaviour when they marry other nationalities, and the results he got was quite shocking to say the least. Mr Rudy found out that when a xalimo is getting married to say jamaican (rastafaree) they will

finance the marriage, and the whole nine yards.But when a brother farax decides to marry a xalimo then he would have to show her the money. Zafir and KK hello to you 2. But hwat is the speacial occasion since since you greeted me?

Ibtisam   

^^If he studied Xalimo's for so long why is he 10times divorced and sooo off the mark. Here we go again about Xalimo's and farah's broke *** empty wallet, please :rolleyes: Issh :rolleyes: Every farah is screaming about money, his wallet, paying for his own wedding (I mean who did you think was gonna pay for it?) buying his own bed and things for his house, the mehr, the food money, you name it :rolleyes: Y'll need to be told what time it is, If you are broke, don't get married to a Xalimo or have a wedding, and if you have money spend it, you cannot take it to your grave!

P.s. And for god sake stop moaning and complaining and grow up, who the hell wants to marry a moan old bag who is tight fisted? Lighten up.

P.s.s. Not all Jamaicans are Rasta, nor are all Rasta’s Jamaicans :rolleyes:

Hello skipper... smile.gif