Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HUGE EXPLOSIONS IN HARGEISA

Kool_Kat   

JB, I am glad you're ok...Allaha idiin fududeeyo dhibaatadaan...

I see the usual xayawaano are out on full force...I hope inaanan xanaanada xayawaanada la qarxin lee...It is mind-blowing how some people could be thinking at a trivial level on a tragedy like this - Najeynaa Yaa Rab... :rolleyes:

Allaha kuli intii dhibaato kasoo gaartay ufududee...

Som@li   

Samir iyo Imaan, rabi ha naxariisto intii dhimatay.

No doubts Somalia has some confused folks killing in the name of Islam,and they must be condemned.

There is a saying, "You reap what you sow"

Allowing Ethiopia to unload it's military hardware off the port of Berbera doesn't necessarily make the somaliland regime innocent of the confilct in southern somalia.

In the conflict between the muslims of somalia and the christians of ethiopia, somaliland regimes, in the name of self-interest, have always sided with ethiopia.

This is in larger context of the conflict in somalia, and does not necessarily pertain to the incident that happened today.

Wixii muslim ahaa ee ku dhintay qaraxyadaas, illaahay khayr ha waafajiyo.

Abwaan   

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto intii innocent ah. Dadka waxan samaynaya hadday run sheegayaan may Itoobiyaanka dadka madfaca ku laynaya wax ka qabtaan. This city is one of the peaceful areas ay Soomaaliya ku faani karto, runtiina waa wax laga naxo.

Of course waa wax jira inay khalad tahay in Riyaale iyo kuwa la midka ah ee Itoobiyaanka u adeega ay ku khaldan yihiin in culumada Soomaaliyeed iyo muwaadiniin aan waxba geysan iyo dad kale oo muslimiin ah u gacan geliyeen cadow balse ma hubo in falkaani uu noqon karo ciqaab iyaga ku wejahan. Inta maanta meeshan wax ku noqotay so far waa shacab Soomaaliyeed intaan maqlay aan ka ahayn hal nin oo Itoobiyaan ah oo dhaawacmay.

Abwaan   

Dadka shacabkaa ee maanta meeshan ku la'day waa dadkii mar walba sida aadka ah uga soo horjeeday kana xumaaday falalka gabbood-falka ah ee Itoobiya dalkeenna ka waddo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

thnx JB...Keyse ma adigaa? lol

This is shocking. Ilaah ha caafiyo dadkan Soomaaliyeed ee dhibaatada loo geystey. Waa fal arxan-darro ah.

I hope inaan arrintaan foosha xun uusan ka dambayn dulmi oo aysan maamulka Riyaale aysan u laynin amase xabsi u gelin dad aan arrintaan shaqo ku lahayn. Waayo waxay noqonaysaa xaqdarro.

NASSIR   

ThePoint, We all condemn it and it's the threat of complex terrorism just like the western and Muslim world is facing in this 21st century.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Somalia has a huge problem with so called
wadaads and their followers who are committing the worst types of atrocities in the name of Islam.
And too few Somalis are ready to condemn them much less acknowledge it.

Well said.

RedSea   

Inaalilahi waa Inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

JB waa khayr walal in aad caadi tahay. Ilaahay hakaa qabto waxyaabahan. Saaxibadana Ilaahay ayaan si khayr qabta uga rajaynayaa.

I am worried myself, cuz some of my family members have not been heard from all day. My dad is there now, he is fine for now, but some of other family members are still missing.

Ilaahay ha sahlo.

ps. Cid kadanbayso lama yaqaan, so let us not blame the out of the blue for everything.

Everything is back to normal now. NO office is working today though.

It is bad that innocent ppl lost their lives out of the blue.

I should announce a quick and painful retaliation once the murderers behind this is identified.

AYOUB   

^^ I really do hope no innocent people are harmed in retaliation. Hargeisa has seen far worse days than yesterday, Inshallah it will come through this one. Samir iyo iimaan.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ I really do hope no innocent people are harmed in retaliation. Hargeisa has seen far worse days than yesterday, Inshallah it will come through this one. Samir iyo iimaan.

sax

NGONGE   

Malika,

I am not sure what you're trying to get at there. Don't bother yourself by trying to read between the lines, you already know I am careless enough to say what I think without the need to hide behind words. Still, to give you a pointer in the right direction, I used the expression 'the plot thickens' in that post that annoyed you. I am as confused as you are there, dear.

Khayer,

Doubt is good, saaxib. When you grow up and learn a bit more about your deen I hope you will remember that I told you this one day. When it does dawn on you I hope you'll be good enough and make some backdated duca for me. :D

Abtigiis   

I think Ayoub is the most far-sighted and most reasonable guy here in SOL. What he says is always right!

I hope it is not KAARTA-AYUUB!(By the way, Ayoub, have you ever heard about this thing)

Even when he attacks me on the ONLF thing. :D

nuune   

^^^ I hope you mean it when you said that about Ayoub, I found him very reasonable and he is well informed about what is happening back home.

I like his few lines of gabayo and oraahyo though, alwayz on spot :D