Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HUGE EXPLOSIONS IN HARGEISA

Again no excuse to car bomb a city full of civilians. Just like in Mogadishu and elsewhere such action causes the deaths of civilians.

Our people should be worth more than any argument or political stance.

Tragedy and my heart goes out to the civilians of Hargaysa today.

NGONGE   

Why another day, Che? What difference does it make? Will you really be surprised if the people in those two cities start looking around them and pointing fingers at all outsiders, mullahs or known dissenters?

When an entire thread is there to only contain messages of condolence it becomes boring and pointless. War sheekadan wax ka sheega...

Nephissa   

Happy to see you alive, JB! Intii dhimatana Allaw naxariisto. Anyone who thought prior to this morning that SL would not be a target at some time is naive. Markaad cadow kal-kaal tahay wax kasto diyaar u noqo.

I also feel sorry for the qaxooti families for they will be seen as the guilty ones when they had nothing to do with it.

Hopefully common sense will prevail in this situation.

nuune   

lol@online condolence, Ngonge, you could have said Samir iyo iimaan, and end of story, hada dhurwaaya badan ayaa soo qeeliyey, and the thread is no longer thread.

But I blame this thread, the title of the topic chosen, or the content of Jb's first post, it wasn't a moaning topic.

Liqaye   

General Duke:

"Again no excuse to car bomb a city full of civilians. Just like in Mogadishu and elsewhere such action causes the deaths of civilians.

Our people should be worth more than any argument or political stance.

Tragedy and my heart goes out to the civilians of Hargaysa today."

Your Hypocrisy as ever Duke is brazen, the Government you support has through policy and venality conducted a genocide in southern Somalia, as well as having had the overwhelming hand in the creation of a humanitarian disaster of which there is no like in the world today, a crise worse than the western fixation Darfur.

Even Now you choose to make what to your mind must be political mileage by saying that people should be worth more than any argument or political stance, when in every piddling post you support the reprehensible with nary a tinge of conscience,in every specious fig leaf of an argument you use to cover the atrocious misdeeds of the government you support for nothing but the most clannist of reasons, you demonstrate the opposite.

Even now when a fellow SOLer could have been very easily one of the dead in hargeisa, even now when some are truly bereaved and shocked by the actions of a few you choose to mock them.

Trust me no one cares for your heart in Hargeysa, they would not know what to do with another rock.

Thierry.   

Ina lilahi wa ina illah rajicun , my condolences to the folks in NE & NW

This goes to show that nobody is immune from this tragic predicament that our country is in and ever strengthens the call for all inclusive peace and stability/

LoooooooooL@ NGONGE ..waraa you begining to sound more like duq Soomaali by the day.I meant another day for usual tit-tat chats but as for this incident, it only clarifies one thing,and I hate sound like Xiin, we are in this together. If those in these pockets of stability thought they could sit idly and be indifferent to the situation in the south, and more sadly callobrate with Ethiopia, they were wrong. There is price to pay for disloyalty and more importanly watching the suffering of your fellow Muslims while not lifting a finger. My hope is those in the north enclaves would understand their faith lies with Mogadisho but I'm realistic and that won't happen. We would probably see poor qaxootiis being rounded up.

As for condolences, it won't do thing but it is human to empathize with those that are suffering. If Somalis did a bit that, maybe we would have been spared of alot tragedies.

Liqiye adeer: your lack of understanding of anything not withstanding. I have always condemned such barberic acts, rememebr when the courts were parading children, I told you it was wrong. Now a fight between combatants is one thing adeer, as in the case of the defeated clan courts against the TFG or the various factions.

However killing children playing soccer, cleaning ladies through roadside bombs and mortars and the new suicide attacks in Hragaysa and Bossaso and Mogadishu is a thing we must all condemn.

But hey you attacked Duke and to you that was more important than 21 civilains killed and many more wounded in a peaceful Somali city?

Who is the hypocrite looking for an opportunity to make a point?

Anyhow NGOONE, you want to exapand the argument good, where are the Al Shabaab supporters from the North, JB is not, Red Sea and fake NORF come to mind.

Are such tactics worth it lads?

Allah yarxamhum.

This just goes to show that the conflict in somalia has no regards for the imaginary borders of PL & SL.

We are all joined at the hip for better or worse .. so lets stop deluding ourselves.

The administrations of PL & SL should weigh carefully their actions or lack thereof with regards to supporting the tigre regime and their lackeys in baydhabo. because it is just dimwitted to think they can help prop up the murders down south and still keep their hands clean

juma-nne   

First of all my condolences goes to this towns engulfed by this tragic explosion. In reply to many speculations on the repercussions to this events. Mine is a in a form of question. what about if the papetrators turns to be Locals of those towns? would the locals be deported?

Originally posted by juma-nne:

First of all my condolences goes to this towns engulfed by this tragic explosion. In reply to many speculations on the repercussions to this events. Mine is a in a form of question. what about if the papetrators turns to be Locals of those towns? would the locals be deported?

I highly doubt any local will do this, however if it turns out to be one..The firing squad is in position.

Qudhac   

SOMALILAND WILL NOT BE HELD hostage by people who slaughter innocent people so they can make political point.

in this difficult times somaliland must stand together and show their unity

ElPunto   

^Exactly but...

What I find more disturbing is the commentary to the effect that the North can't escape the conflict and there are no real borders and I am not surprised etc

Is this really how a conflict should be waged? Do you approve of waging conflict through suicide car bombing - which is the implication behind the shoulder shrugging about these attacks. As if it's par for the course to wage conflict, if that was what it was, in this manner. Striking.

I've also seen little condemnation of the perpetrators of these heinous atacks. Folks who presumably drape themselves in Islamnimo etc May they rot in hell forever.