Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

me   

Norf you point fingers at the TFG supporters while the entity you support is just as bad. If thats not hypocracy, I don't know what it.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Northner, I am old enough to know the right from wrong, murdering Sheekhyo Tabliiq ah at a mosqoue is not something, that I will cheer or encourage. Laakiin, my support for Somalia to have a system and goverment under one flag, will never change
smile.gif
Adigu, when will you compromise over your secessionism idea ?

I have no problem with one supporting a Somalia you described above. In fact I have respect for such a view. Its when people try to play the double agent (One Somalia + TFG) is what gets me.

As for me, compromise what? Peace? Stability? Not something that can be compromised very easily saxib.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

Norf you point fingers at the TFG supporters while the entity you support is just as bad. If thats not hypocracy, I don't know what it.

Are we going to run around in circles again Mr Me? I'm sure we have had this discussion already.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Are we going to run around in circles again Mr Me? I'm sure we have had this discussion already.
Well your hypocrisy doesn't cease, that’s why we go around in circles.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Nepathy, Anigu adigu meeshaad ku jirtid ayaan ku jiraa
smile.gif
Almuhim, waar meeshan waxaa ka dhacay abtirsasho. Hebelaa adeerkeey ah, hebel baa ina adeerkeey ah. Anigaa reer Qansax Qawdhan kasoo jeeda. Nin-kan Duke isagu beri hore ayuu caddaystay warkiisa. Oo Abdillaahi waa adeerkiis. Laakiin, odaygii Xoogsade ahaa ayuu maryihii ka dhigay. Waakaas wuxuu marinayaa anigu reer hebel ayaan ahay!

:D:D

Dad kaluu aniga daraaday dusha uga saarnaa, I had to let him know he got it all wrong saxib LOL. Waakaase hadduu run sheegaayo qabiilkaan ka dhashay wax haka sheego. He won't cause the warlord hailing from them is serving A/Y and the Xabashis. Berrito marku maqlo they joined the insurgents in droves and abandoned ship, that is when it will get dicy for my ilk :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:

Originally posted by me:

As ever you have peanuts to offer. Put up or shut up as they.

me   

quote:Originally posted by me:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by me:

As ever you have peanuts to offer. Put up or shut up as they.
Well peanuts is all it takes to stop your hypocrisy. TFG supporters ayaad hadal la doonanaysaa adoo iyagoo kale ah.

N.O.R.F   

Your obession with throwing in the now tired SL is this and SL is that whilst being reluctant to condemn the TFG has been noted saxib ;)

Now, if you may, show me the money. If not maalayacniga inaga daa.

me   

Norf I asked you a question, that you still haven't answered. My question was: How is supporting the TFG a mental condition and supportying the secessionist cause not a mental condition. Explain that to me.

N.O.R.F   

When did you ask that?

In a nutsell, supporting/opposing the SL cause can be argued all day. You are not supporting people getting killed and property distroyed. Its more of independence and peaceful coexistence.

Supporting the TFG is amental condition because those 'Yeeysters' overlook the crimes/atrocities being commited by their 'govnt' and the Ethios. Case in point, the mosque massacre this week.

One wants independence while the other wants to dominate other tribes through the use of Ethio 'rent-boys'.

Now tell me how I have a mental condition.

Malika   

^Can that mental conditions be one based on your assumption that the TFG is a clan organisation and its determination is to dominate other tribes?

That will be the same,mental condition of those opposing SL see the adminstration as..a clan based administration..get it North?

The interesting fact is we dont see things black and white or grey and red..we see things and analyse them with our tribal prejudices...dont ya all think??

me   

Norf the Ethiopians control the TFG militarily, while the SL is controlled politically by the Ethios. You speak of 'independence' but independence from whom?

You come here telling us that SL should become independent from Somalia, while SL is actually under Ethio domination. Why don't you advocate for the independence of the little corner your trying to carve up from the xabash?

You do not want SL to become independent. You may say so. You may even believe you want it. But actually you’re facilitating the domination of SL by the Xabash.

You point fingers at TFG supporters, while the entity you support does everything the xabash desires. The entity you support prostitutes itself on daily basis. Yet you are here, stubbornly defending it. You like pointing fingers at TFG supporters while you close your eyes from everything SL does. Maybe doing that eases your conscience.

N.O.R.F   

^^Nothing but waffle discussed umpteen time previously.

I ask again, are you saying that supporting the idea of independence is akin to supporting death, destruction, rape and kidnap?

Malika, same question to you.

Pacifist   

How disapointing!!! how do you expect Somalia to be peaceful, when the leaders of tomorrow are bickering and tit for tatting at each other like this.

Do you guys actually know that the kind of mentality that you are using on these boards are being read and acted upon by youngsters. Do you guys have any idea how disapointing and disguisting this whole somali politics talk has become.

Walahi all I feel is utter sadness because apparently, The diaspora Somalis are the ones who have had the opportunity to have a great education and skills to go back to Somalia and make a difference, but you can't even get over this bickering and non sense my tribe this your tribe that.

Can you imagine the children that were born in the civil war, some of them don't even know their ABC's and if you ask them about the AK 47 they will tell you everything about it. What am saying might fall on deaf ears but please please think before you write.

Even if you are joking on these boards for the sake of what ever reason, some where someone will read your comments and actually take something from what you wrote or either act upon it. Put a side your differences because I know you all want a peaceful Somalia.

People have suffered more then we can imagine. When you guys can't even agree to disagree on your differences, I really don't know what is expected of those people back home we call leaders. You have already seen what to expect from them. The SYL were young men just like you and from every tribe who came together for the greater good, why can't you guys do that.

Focus on the bigger picture not the petty things. This is exactly how your enemies are keeping you occupied, because they using their tactics to divide and rule you.

Please think about what I said rise above this petty arguments that don't make you closer to your ultimate goal (PEACE). This is the time for all of us to come together as one, Unite for the greater GOOD. We need to heal our people. The only force that is powerful enough to subvert the force of war is love. War is manufactured and Nationalism is its tool. Think

I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Allah Knows best.