Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

have any of you ever got rejected?

Som@li   

Of course yes,,

if u are into dating business,,u will get rejecteed sometimes,,u don't always expect to win,. rejection is part of our life. if u are not rejected,u may take everthing for granted.

rejection gives u experience, but for some reason ,girls tend to hide jabkooda,waxay ku oran ayaan,,anigaaa,,weligay layguma daadin,,,lol.

i dont date but when i was about 11 yrs old i had a friend whom in our 6th grade parlance wed refer to as "boy crazy". anyways, one day i was assigned as best friend (i was her best friend, but she was not mine. i dont give away that title so easily. i was a snob even than.)to give her b-friend a letter she wrote in class. anyways i go up to him with the note in hand and tell him to read it. he looks ate me, reluctant to take the paper from my hands and says, almost horrified "i have a girl friend." walahi i couldnt believe it, a pre-emptive rejection. i wasnt even interested in the boy. i told him the letter was FROM his g-friend and simply tried to avoid him for the rest of my life. this situation has spilled over into my adult life cause whenever i see a farax i wait til they say "hi" first in case they think im trying to pick them up or something.

-----------------------------------------------

now when i was younger and i had to reject a guy id be really rude about it. id laugh, ignore him or just be angry for being approached but now i try to be nicer about it cause its true youve put yrself out on a limb, but my favourite tactic is still to ignore you. no harm no foul right? you can comfort yrselves by believing im deaf.

Baashi   

Yes. And get this! that just got me started and I felt driven to prove manhood by ahem! doing what I must not reveal here and when I finally conquered her heart it wasn't about love...it was all about machismo. I was inspired by the nomadic proverb naago diidey loogama hadho. The perception is that an unrelenting persistence (short from stalking) in the face of rejection shows admiration and commitment. Oh! boy trust me they will swallow their pride and recant all that had transpired :D

In 20/20 hindsight I now understand why men are called dogs. Ladies take it from me, being humble is a quality u can't beat. This way u can catch more bees and u still can perform the process of elimination by adopting TRUST but VERIFY attitude. As an old school, I felt obligated to give that advice.

Before i start sayin anything can I point out to Caramel Kisses..uhm..uhm...qofyaheey u kissing prawns and not caramel so you should change your nick to Prawn Kisses..

OG-Girl..You said u were not rejected...hehehe I dont thing there are any guys in Venus...No wonder you were not rejected...

Now...Have I eva been rejected...uhm...ehm..lets say...You win You Loose....Ilaahay ha noo gargaaro...!!!

AAMIN Dheh Nuuune...

Cheers

A7LA-SHU   

Nomad since u know the forms and shapes it comes. any chance u been throu them all? hmmm lol

and wanna to say yo'll got funny stories.. somalien u cute.. hahah.. and being deaf is good idea i guess...

i just have this q for the brothas. is just me or do somali guys act A$$ holes. when they been told NO.. seriously i have seen guys who sounded like woow mansha'allah such a sweethearts.. and the second they hear NO is like hell break lose( and it goes from callin ya girl u sweet, to u are Hoo, u is nothing)..

legend u kung foed around! u did tell us how u got rejected!! wazup bro!

biggest rejection with xaliimo! dont go trying to get her thru her gal-friend! that is a no no!!

best way! hook yourself via a blind date! works a like a charm xaliimos! like a double date! yo!!

via thru a xaliimo, i always suck big time... but via thru a faarax...it always worked!! now, this dont in other socities! infact, it works the opposite!!

OG_Girl   

Legend of Zu .lol , u got me there . but I been dumped so many time ...Ooops did I reveal secrate. come on guys what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. nothing to feel shame about it.

salam

lol   

Man plzzz.... OK seriously I never got the nerve to ask a guy out.. Although I have waited for a guy to ask me out for 3 months, and when he finally did, tooooooooooo tooooooooooooo late it was! I had better fish to fry :D . I don't normally reject guys, they run after talking to me. They feel intimidated.. so anyone who can help :confused:

Shujui If I was, I wouldn't take advice from our crazy friend sophist trust me his a$$ is on sale all year.. and no one is willing to buy ;)

nuune   

it is a normal thing, if u have been rejected, get revenge, do the same, carry on like this until u got the last bajaq in your life who kuu hurtay naf iyo adduunyo, or carry on until aad habeen jimca ah tiir ku boodid(yacni aad dhimatid)

my theory of practice will help you:

exmaple one:

if i have been rejected one time, i would do the same to others by 10 times.yacni toban jibbaar aan aarsanaa,

no example two

Curly   

Lol...people you're hilarious!

But seriously Try_me asked a very important question!

So how about you guys tell us how you would prefer being rejected?

because I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I don't get off on rejecting guys especially when they're really nice. I've always ignored but sometimes you can't!

Like I have this one problem...where this guy has been trying to start up a conversation for ages and I’ve always kept it short and practically ran the other way. Until recently, I was sitting in a crowded computer room doing my coursework and a little grey box popped up saying "Hi honey" and a bunch of stuff I’d rather not repeat...I kept ignoring the messages and the person was actually in the same room as me which was quiet scary! Anyways I found out it was him but totally ignored him because of the computer number...Now I feel so bad…I know if I was in his shoes I’d be feeling pretty bad right now, what shall I do?

underdog   

Originally posted by *Pessimistic-Sue*:

So how about you guys tell us how you would prefer being rejected?

We'd Rather you didn't but if you must:

"Jaceeylkada jiis waye, ma socdo" will do just fine. :D

NoVa   

Sue don't listen 2 UD he's just buggin' ya with tha 'jaceelkaada waa jiis' loool....

Girl all u could have done was reply back the message's...but since u didn't reply back all u gotta do is say sup to him next time u c him...,it won't hurt ya would it??? after all it seems like u guys c each others practically more times...since it sounds like homeboy goes to the same school...if u ain't feelin' him let him know next time he's trying 2 chop ya..that's if u ain't feeling him in the first place...but let him know in a nice way thought that won't hurt 4 the worst...but then again any rejection would hurt for the first couple hours.....He'll get throught thou and probably even Thank Ya 4 da lol....

Somalien looooooooooool u made me laught there..i swear 2 god...Poor u lil thang...gosh middle school was so horrible.....

Back 2 the Topic....wouldn't know how it feels be be rejected....Gosh, why am i lyin' 2 myself...I got rejected the last 2 mins...So dats It 4 the day' Folks...EnjoY ya Tea :D