Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

have any of you ever got rejected?

Sophist   

MMA

My fellow, it is more like out taste altering—it all about the change of environment. Arintaan kaligaa kuma dhicin aan kudhahay! Ar maxaa midoo qalanjo unaqaaney; and when we moved to the west she had become banal looking. kaligey lee isdhahaayey arinkaan uu kuheystaa laakiin hee, shaw waa la ila arkay isbedelkaan smile.gif

About the question. I remember incident which took place between my brother who is the deifinion of haughtiness, my cousin and I. My cousin was infatuated with this girl who lived not far from our house; after unbearable praiseworthy remarks from him day in day ou; ayaan waxaan ku dhahay! Waraa nin iska dhig oo qofta lahadal. Anyhow, to his utter dismay he took my advice and the outcome was let us just say unfavourable. He came back to boys rooms. He was gloomy and my arrogant brother went up to him and asked what beset him to be in such dejected mood. He said Ramla rejected me. How cruel my brother was! Uuh boy he sai; only fools are rejected by females and worst still they are those who take it to the heart---what heartless bugger. He continued to say; you know why I have never been rejected by a girl? At this point I came in and my response was because you prey on those who would submit to your advances?.......

Now, unless you are develishly good looking with sharp mind like my brother thinks himself ;D or simply be very clever as to choosing those who you can fly with; then you will be rejected.

Nabad

lol@sophist!!

simply very clever as to choosing those who you can fly with

hmmm!!so waxaad leedahay ciyaarta hoos kasoo bilaaw oo ku barbaro kuwa aan not so good looking ahayn, then markaa kabacdi hablaha kuwa jalaqsan usoo dhigo? Not a bad idea but I think am gonna have to pass and take my chances and take the rejection as a learning experience; practice make perfec.

Sophist   

Abdiladif, Cool flag.

I believe that (with great empirical evidence) a man with adequate looks can never be rejected by girl who is single and willing. It is all about how one carries onself and knowing your potential prey’s persona. However, there are certain females who thrive rejecting guys out of mischievousness others do so for boastful egotistic-mania and perhaps the minority because the brother’s game is simply WHACK—not because you are “bad” looking.

The second category of girls are avoided in public gatherings where her friends are onlookers. The first group however, need delicate plan which one can not disclose it because of its intricacy--- its takes years of practice; surely you won’t expect me to depart my experience without getting any fruits; besides; it is better to let you guys go through with your own skills and find out as to how to break that inertia.

About one’s game being whack; that my fellow is something one can improve and I shall leave the ladies to explore as to how one can win their ears.

Point of advice; DON’T BE ONE OF THOSE BROTHERS WHO SEEM TO WARM THE WALLS when in public gatherings.

Nabad

Sophist   

Darling or shall I say dudatte!!! :D , I have beein haging around with half white American half Somali cousin of mine lately; he is making me hip-- accroding to him I am too stiff!

oh well there we are! we shall see whether I become cool within weeks!!!

Nabad